Thinking about sticking 500 on mcgregor what do you guys think? Any tips?

Thinking about sticking 500 on mcgregor what do you guys think? Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PMtc6Ps5tpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey you stick however much you want into your fella, fella!

Do I wanna see him win, yes.
Is he gonna? I don't think so.
Floyd just just gonna dance around, stay away, and win on points.

>thinking this isn't a rigged fight

Do you think it will be a draw then?

I was thinking of doing something similar but I ant help but feel it's a waste.

Do it if you have the money to burn, but don't expect him to win.

I want McGregor to win because I like him as a fighter, but I also recognize the skill mayweather has, and I think he has a better chance of winning.

No way. The only way a brawler can win is if the boxer lets him start a slugging match, and fights other than heavy weights are normally won on points. McGregor won't ko him unless may weather is stupid, or it's rigged.

Yeah same. The odds are just too good for mcgregor tho. Was thinking 250 on conor and 250 draw. 40/1 for draw

Mayweather is old. There's always the chance that he's physically over the hill too.

Don't.

The style of fighting that bothers Mayweather isn't how McGregor fights. If you're betting Conor, the justification that makes sense to me is just that you think Floyd is washed up and old.

Max Holloway would stand a better chance if you're talking UFC fighters taking on Floyd. He has the pressure boxing style that would really bother May weather.

put 410 euro on the fella (max amount bwin would allow.) getting back 1500 this saturday night :D

The justification is Maynevermeethisdad is a fucking nigger

Normally, no draws in boxing. Could be a split decision, however.

my bet is that McGregor will knock Floyd out in the 4th round... 100€ will be 5000 if it'll happen

better make it $1,000 m8

That's the only way I think he can win, too. Even if he does go the distance there is no way he wins on points.

>any tips?

Yea. Bet more.

No dude! put that on Floyd! it's safer, and smarter. If you're confidant in McGregor then do 300. Feels like less of a burn.

All of you just tell him to do it. I have twenty idiots at work that will owe me around 500 all together when Mayweather wins in points.

Good plan. Though I wouldn't do over 100, you'll likely lose your money but there's some bookies doing 20 to one or even 40 to 1 odds. meaning you'll gain like 2k on a hundred dollar investments. Not a lot to lose but a ton to gain...

It's going to go to maynigger.
The promoters are trying to spin it as though the potatofucker has a chance
>gloves changed to suit irish
>maynigger hasn't fought in 2 yrs
>releasing footage of Irish coke heads boxing and hyping his "talent".

All this has been done to trick fools like you into thinking he has a chance so you'll put money on and everyone wins.

Except you, cos you played the jews game and listened to the bs.

Mayweather is THE BOXE. Unless in this time something has really fucked him up there's no way for McGregor to even touch him. He may be oald and that's fucking true, but he's soooooooooo much better than McGregor in dance and hit.
The only way McGregor can win is with a lucky punch, i can't see other ways

Mayweather is hyped ridiculously and the dude hasn't gotten anywhere near a knockout in like a decade. In fact, he doesn't even do anything that connects solidly. All he does is stay away and jab for points, powerless show flurries (combos designed not to hit hard but to line up like 3-5 powerless shots in a row for points), and if the guy gets in close he hugs for ref separations so he can go back to running away.

That's why Mayweather sucks to watch.

The problem with boxing these days is they put way more value in the number of shots connected than the number of shots that mattered. Connor doesn't fuck around and give powerless show flurries AND he has the one punch knockout power of Tyson (but in a more compact form). The 6oz gloves give Connor another advantage.

I think Connor has way more of a chance than people realize. Mayweather is not a great boxer, he's just great at avoiding shots. It's pretty damn easy to dodge shots if you're not really making any effort to connect any shots that matter and just stay away and jab.

>he has the one punch knockout power of Tyson

nice bait.

I want to believe, but your points are off and not accurate at all

>6oz gloves
>mayweather not a good boxer

His style heavily relies on using the clinch. That isn't going to bother Conor the way it does normal opponents because fighting in the clinch is fairly common in MMA.

That said, it's not Conor's bag to counter in the clinch. He'll have had to really game plan for it against his typical style of fighting which relies mostly on using kicks to create distance for his counter punching.

boxing... the ability to hit and not get hit.
punching power isnt all that important.

both fighters are assholes and i hope they both get braindamage

>this bait.
Definite replies.

My bad. 8 oz. I'm several beers deep. Otherwise everything else is sold.

IM GOONA SHOOCK THE WORLD, YOUS'LL ALL BE EATIN YER WORDS

Use double sided tape so it sticks on better

youtube.com/watch?v=PMtc6Ps5tpk

what exactly are the odds? say i put 500 on mayweather to win and that happens, how much do i make

>any tips
kill you're selve

>rigged.

No chance. Mayweather wants the perfect 50-0 for his legacy. He doesn't need the money either.

We have a powerful fighter against a dancing bee. McGregor has a good boxing for a mma fighter, but he's not a boxeur at all, he's an mma fighter indeed.
Mayweather is less power but way more technique and class.
McGregor can win, but only if Mayweather does something wrong and let him hit.
To watch stuff iptv+kodi should do the trick

Mike Tyson is going to win. He is going to appear in the final round and beat both of them at once. That's what I would put my money on