Why is it that so many Sup Forumstards and Sup Forums posters think that people who smoke weed are somehow degenerate...

Why is it that so many Sup Forumstards and Sup Forums posters think that people who smoke weed are somehow degenerate and apparently bad human beings?

As someone who smokes weed occasionally and has graduated college and now has a job, overall doing well, would you consider me degenerate as well?

Have any of you who talk shit about weed even tried it?

You don't know how fun it is. Not even a drug. Weed has no downsides. It makes you feel awesome, makes everything hilarious and/or amazing.

Have you tried fapping while high? It's honestly out of this world.

College grad here

Started smoking at 17, just turned 27. Has been a daily habit most of these years.

I'm a successful millennial paying $700 a month in my student loans. Only 6 years left, then I can start saving to buy a house I guess.

Sup Forums thinks you're a degenerate because there's a corelation between degenerates and weed. Weed doesn't cause the degeneration though. Weed mades dumb people dumber and smart people normal.

I'm a smart person so I'm not rly a degenerate. Only in winter when I play a lot of videogames.

Hobbies include riding bicycles and playing wargames like airsoft.

Have you ever tried thinking about two things at once while stoned?

Don't lie and claim no downsides. Is it less harmful than most of society thinks it is? Sure. Is it harmless? Fuck no.

I wonder, do the bunnies get stoned?

I think honestly, weed has made me more connected with the world and more understanding of people and the deeper meaning in things. After a really strong sesh, where I get extremely baked, the days or week or whatever after, I feel more at peace with myself, the world and everyone around me.

They are eating the leaves. The flowers are what you smoke, besides, thc needs to be heated to a certain temperature to be active. plus, literally nobody knows how cannabinoids affect rabbits.

>be fucking retarded
>go buy cigarretes for $5.xx which will probably last a day or 2 if my addiction is that strong
>dont have money for yummy nutritional food and complain at my job i dont get paid enough
Or
>go to the local weed man with a xx.xx% chance to get caught by the popo or a xx.xx% chance to get involved in a gang shooting
>spend (x)xx.xx (idk how much weed costs) in weed weekly or so which will last me from 3 to 7 days max
>dont have enough money for yummy nutritional food
>complain at job i dont get paid enough
Its like youre stupid on purpose

You must be autistic if you think buying weed involves gang shooting at all, borderline down syndrome, have you ever even smoked?

Plus you wont get caught if you're not a fucking retard

>think that people who smoke weed are somehow degenerate and apparently bad human beings

because of people like this

>be you
>be teenager
Please do continue to further display your complete all of education

while I never got caught up in a shooting, most weed dealers I went through were some sketchy motherfuckers, not to mention driving around with weed in fear of being pulled over...two of the main reasons I began growing my own

I don't care what people do in their spare time.

He just stands out as an irresponsible idiot, but he doesn't represent the majority of stoners who have real lives and responsibilities.

That's the right attitude my man.

>have daughter
>becomes a prostitute
>literally unfazed
alpha af

Doesn't mean you are degenerate and a bad human being cause you smoke weed but many people with crim lifestyle do smoke so everyone who smokes gets the same rap.

I smoked years ago when it was all hash and bush which was mostly pretty weak stuff but today’s chemical shit is fucking people up, I've worked in mental health as a trainee drug councillor and weed is triggering psychosis in many people and often you can't turn that shit off it's with you for life.

You both must be women, men do not involve themselves in other's lives.

>he doesn't represent the majority of stoners

a good enough portion of users are "stoners" like that asshat, and snoop dogg, enough to give everyone a bad name

>you can't turn that shit off it's with you for life

which means it was there to begin with

enough cookies and milk could have set it off

>not liking the dogg
>implying he's a degenerate when he makes more money than anyone on this board ever will

If you're an oldfag, then no one would care about this thread

wait for it..... wait for it.......

>be me, 23
>smoked since 14
>have had on and off breaks but usually close friends know me as the stoner
>don't give off that vibe at all which is all the better, people look so surprised when I tell em
>have awesome gf, have had many before (so weed doesn't make you beta)
>decent job in construction, weekly pay
>have my own car, working on moving out
>used to take Concerta (which is for ADD and ADHD)
>stopped it once I went to high school because it made me feel dead inside, more than weed would
>maybe I would have been better of education wise taking that shit [Concerta] constantly but rather not grow dependant on a drug like that
>I am a hard-worker still, get up early, workout when I can, positive social life, mild alcoholism
>lifes good for now

I believe that everything in moderation is key, including weed. While I am all for weed and it's positive properties and medicinal possibilities, I don't think it is for everyone and am well aware that there are always two sides to things.

What I believe though, when it comes to 'dope fiends', using it to suppress shit on a daily is just a sad route to trying to hide from your problems. You keep on smoking that shit to avoid reality, you're gonna sink deeper into a state of dependency. And that's not because it's addictive, people just overdo it. I know a handful of people like this and their lives are shit because they choose to rely on weed to help numb the problems rather than face the problems sober and clear minded.

To each their own but getting into a habit like smoking weed, you'd best keep it in moderation.

It doesn't need to be heated. I one
Once at 3 grams of hash after being stopped at a border crossing, and let me tell you I was stoned as fuck for a long long time.

agree re:most of your bs
do love weed
30 years running
and employed with J.D. and PhD creds
but
money != virtue
dingus

Snoop dog is rich and has been married to the same woman for over 20 years. His sons are known for their intelligence and athletic ability, scouted for UCLA.

>>weed mades people dumber
>>plays airsoft
>>plays vidya during winter instead of shredding pow
Faggot

>enough cookies and milk could have set it off

keep on believing that and don't forget your meds..

>he's a degenerate
he's an admitted former crack dealer and literal pimp, just because stupid white people made him rich doesn't mean he's not an uneducated piece of shit nigger

okay nigger lover, suck on his black dick like it's a blunt some more

>he's an admitted former crack dealer and literal pimp, just because stupid white people made him rich doesn't mean he's not an uneducated piece of shit nigger

^^^^ my man..

Also because Sup Forums has had a huge influx of redditors and autists. I remember a decent amount of stoner threads back in 06-09 when i came here more. A lot of them probably went to 420chan and got so high they forgot where they put their laptop.

exceptions prove the rule

also it's not the pot smoking itself i dislike. it the constant bragging about it. "oh look at me, im smoking pot! so cewl 420 XD XD" and stuff like this.
the other part i really hate is what smoking weed has become. everybody only 'vapes' or use oil or eat some sweets ect...
i like to smoke some weed to. but i do this like i drink my beer or whisky. for me and not like a celebration. it's just an ordinary 'drug' to have a good time or winding down after work.

>nobody cares about Sup Forums bullshit on Sup Forums

Although he was being facetious he's right. Those people more often than not have a genetic predisposition to mental illness and it was lying dormant. A traumatic event could have set it off, but weed just happened to be the trigger. Also CBD has a huge amount of evidence suggesting it is a natural anti psychotic.

Who cares if u have a college education.... I have a family member with a 4yr degree who works for 11 an hour while I make 19 an hour lol. Education means nothing, the world is full of educated fools.

I think hash has been heated though, depends. Some hash is literally just compressed keif, that won't work . Granted I have never ate hash

because weed culture sucks and is toxic.

>WOAH BRO WHAT STRAND IS THAT. OH SHIT MAN THAT STRAND IS SO TIGHT

>WEED SHOULD BE LEGAL MAN ALL THE FOREFATHERS SMOKED WEED MAN

>WEEDS THE GREATEST MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER MAN

everytime no matter what country county or state...

Its a dirty drug. You ever look at someone's bong? or the roaches collecting in their ash tray? Pile of ash, paper and soot on everything, and shit stinks.

My father is a co-owner of a oil service company and at the same time has 3 pot plants at his cabin. You can be successful and smoke.

have you ever tried thinking about two things at once sober? While I agree there are some downsides you can't just say dumb shit like that.

So? You don't have to do it. Seems like you've got a gripe with your shitty roommate more than actual weed users. It comes off as dirty because we don't religiously clean the shit we use. That takes too long. Once a week for cleaning is ideal especially for a chronic user, pun intended.

Is it really the weed culture you hate or is it the roommate or possibly an ex who was in love with a stoner?

I smoke weed, have a job, a degree, and working on a new degree. it also helped me trough illness. so i guess I'm one of those degenerates, but i don't feel like it, and the girls seem to like me to.

also on the getting dumber from it, not sure about that, i scored high on the mensa test.

I do see alot of religious faggots talking shit about it, so might be a correlation there.

Its this shit right here.

you assume i had shitty roommates or a shitty ex that were stoners.

nah man I was a drug dealer and a heavy smoker. then the mainstream flow of hipster weed stoners came through

>BRO WHAT STRAND YOU GOT

its green it smokes it gets me high...

Every persons place you went to that smoked. EVERYONE. had an always full ashtray, the table always had ash spilled on it. ash in the carpets. You can't avoid that shit. Knock out a bowl? some hit the carpet. Its filthy and it stanks. Its a childs drug.

Well, I can't say you're entirely wrong; I also hate that shit but I just hate dirty crap laying around in general. I would think someone who was once a proprietor of weed would be more lenient towards it but I'll admit, some people kind of overdo it with the name calling and wanting specific strains. To be accurate though, Indica and Sativa have different properties to them so that's something I am generally curious about. So long as it gets me high though, and not that Mexican goat weed high, then I'll be fine. Hipsters don't smoke weed like stoners though, just cigarettes, the hipsters I know at least.

Because it's fucking stinky

my man, just learn to love the fact that everyone has an opinion

I would give my life so those people can still express their opinions, even if I don't agree with them. you and me, and some others here, know is just another thing, we people are as normal as anyone. that's all that matters.

>religion

The bible says God gave us every seed bearing plant to use as we like (food etc) so if we consume cannabis by eating it there is no "my body is a temple smoking is harmful" objection and therefore no scriptural reason to not use Cannabis. Our bodies also have cannabanoid receptors and we were designed by God.

If a religious person has objections to cannabis use then they are saying God made a mistake and God is wrong and they are right, and they know better than God, which is blasphemus at best.

yea, but it's not like they have ever read the damn book. there is abortion in the bible but that does not seem to stop them. then again they are religious so logic and arguments does not work on them.