New incest thread since the old one was 404d

New incest thread since the old one was 404d

You gotta bump your thread with content, bro.

How my dude

Get content
And then post it

reply with images and just say "bump" a different way each time :)

Please example

Step sister on left

Understood

Glad we cleared that up

Got one

Like this.

Bump

Green text to bump

Bump

Wish that was wife and daughter

looks real enough to me

I mean my wife, and my daughter lol

ah that makes sense

Bump?
Anyone here for a story?

Tell it, wise-ish one.

Where is the rest?

tell us about them.

up for story or experience to share.
in case we get 404 my Kik is PragueDude for who wants to share

seconded. We need this

Wife is 32 and daughter 11

bump

Here's a little more to add to the chronicle of Green and Pet sis that I've been adding to as I can.
Now I've explained I don't have a lot to write about, despite probably cumming inside her one hundred times (thank god for insurance that pays for IUDs). Everything was either a quickie (which are boring to talk about) or long sessions of foreplay and multiple fucks (that all blend together and aren't easy to put into words). But I've got one that's kind of sexy, but more funny.
Simply put, we tried to have a sex marathon.

>Pet and I have been going for over a year by this point, and we have it down to a science
>From getting the call out that we want to meet real quick, to planning longer days, we are a finely tuned fuck team
>After one such quickie, during the cleanup session, we make plans for the upcoming weekend, since my parents had a dinner they were going to
>I propose the idea of an all-day marathon where we try to see how many times we can cum in 24 hours
>Her response is a simple "Uh, yes."
>We thought for a minute of a possible excuse to have me out of the house for a whole day
>Eventually I decide to just tell them that I'm going to go over to (Pet)'s place and we're going to marathon Star Wars and drink
>I'm 20, she's 23, and they don't care about me drinking as long as I don't drive or go out (I would be fucked if I lost my license)
>But my dad smiles and says "Sounds fun! Mind if I join you for the first few movies?"
>"...Yeah. Totally." (SCREAMING INTERNALLY)
>Send her a text saying "Hey (name), dad and I are totally down for the marathon! He's gonna watch a few before dinner!"
>Her response is "Oh, okay (name), I'll clean up." (aka hide the lube/toys)
>Note: this was also one of the big risks of saying Pet and I were hanging out, is my dad loves to do fun stuff with his kids. To be fair, I like hanging out with him, but not when I'm trying to score.

Found another bump