What did Sup Forums think of Justified? I'm hooked on it. I don't think its THAT good...

What did Sup Forums think of Justified? I'm hooked on it. I don't think its THAT good, but Walton Goggins and Timothy Olyphant have good chemistry.

I think the redneck shenanigans is what keeps me coming back. Dewy and Dicky were the best.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7r6rxdxZQHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What season are you on?
S2 is genuinely THAT good.

Finished the series. S2 was the best but it still a great show all around. S5 was meh but had it's moments. I miss this show. The banter was so good. The ending imo was very satisfying.

I liked when Constable Bob took out the AKS-74U because the rednecks were calling him names.

Fucking great show.

Is this show an accurate representation of life in Kentucky?

It's a great show, nothing profound, but it's really funny and smart. Walton Goggins really shines as an actor.

I fucking hope so.

Nice digits.

>You see the problem is I entered into business with these kids and they pulled slick one on me. I can’t let that slide and furthermore, I shouldn’t have to.
>You get in the weed business with teenagers and it’s their fault when things go wrong? You the type of fella that walks under a flock of birds and is surprised when he ends up with shit on his face?
>Just ’cause I knew your daddy don’t think I won’t have you killed right now. See Arlo knew when to walk away. Did you learn nothing from him?
>Oh I learned a bit. When I was a boy Arlo had this scam stealing mining equipment, shipping it south, trading it for cocaine. A couple of company men got wind of who was ripping them off and they went after Arlo and his crew. They shot up a couple spots including our house. They killed Caspar Johns. Wasn’t with the crew, was just living with us at the time and then this other fellow that Arlo had been running with since high school. You get what I’m saying? Even before I went to Glencoe and trained to be a dead shot I seen people kill one another and I learned to be ready in case they came after me to do me harm. In other words I’ll kill four of you before you even clear your weapons and I’ll take my chances with the other two. And you see this star? That’s gonna make it legal. Now do we have an understanding here?

I wanted to like it for modern day Seth Bullock, but I couldn't get past ep 3. From what I've read from you guys, sounds like it gets bretty gud though, maybe I'll give it another go.

What are some of the key elements that make it a good show? Everthing felt so flat to me; the characters (esp the bad guy) and the cinematography is just... flat..

Like I said I couldn't get into it but I'm willing to try again

I loved deadwood and like goggins, would this show be up my alley?

Hill country, yeah.
Not many niggers round thar.

I think it's really funny. The relationship between the Raylan and Boyd is classic.

These scenes were done fucking flawlessly.

> ywn be Raylan Givens

Goggins is arguably the best part of a fucking fantastic series.

You're in for a treat, friend.

I didn't really look into the show to deep, It does its job as a cop show well. Adds elements of comedy and action pretty well

The first couple of eps are hard to watch because they try too hard to introduce so many characters in a span of 3 episodes.

Once it slows down and Walton Goggins gets out of jail the show starts to really pick up in quality. I feel like it might drop again though but i've already invested alot of time so I'm gunna see it through.

So far my favorite part of the show is when Dewey Crowe impersonates Reyland Givens,
>You are gunna regret stealing that from him
>OH? IS HE A FEDERAL AGENT LIKE ME? WELL I GUESS I DON'T GIVE A DAMN, IM DEPUTY MARSHAL REYLAND GIVENS DON'T YOU FORGET IT!
I'm on season 4 episode 4.

So you saying he's some kinda Dead Shot?

I haven't missed a show this much since The Sopranos.

>ywn look cool in a hat

I didn't even know how bad this suffering was until watching this show, I never cared before.

Dewey Crowe's death was one of the most heartbreaking I've ever seen on television.

youtu.be/7r6rxdxZQHw

You familiar with Kentucky Holy Weed?

Is Margo Martindale's portrayal of Mags Bennett the greatest performance by an actress in television history?

Watch Harlan County USA if you like this series, it shows exactly what they were born into.

>tfw you hear his real life accent