LOST

We're not the only people on this island and we all know it !

>they're here

>There are dangerous people, dangerous animals and a dangerous smoke monster running around this island.

>But we'll just chill out and walk around and not worry about that stuff at all sometimes. It's fine. No worries.

Well it's not like they can just go to the mall. It's either try to ignore the danger or cower in your crude hut 24/7.

Come with me to the caves, or else.

I choose to cower

If best husbando is cowering with me I could do it 24/7

I understand that, but you'd think they'd at least be smart about it. I remember a couple of episodes where they wouldn't believe somebody came across something dangerous in the jungle even though they all know there are dangerous things in the jungle.
It's that crappy television writing where the characters are selectively stupid just so the writers can drum up forced drama.

If you want coherent writing I suggest a different show

I don't get the orange thing. It was in The Godfather too.

Can please somebody explain?

I like the show, but I'm not allowed to criticize the writing for being shit when it's shit?

So these flash sideways are basically what ifs in this what if?

Fucking tell me you faggots or I will kill you all with my dubs

Fuck you guys

Fuck you too user

>make huge deal about cave
>Michael makes false naw naw I be making a shower promises that never get followed through
>everyone including Jack leave the cave with the unlimited fresh water for no apparent reason and stay on the exposed beach when its known there's killers and bears and a monster

That was a weird series finale

Normal people enjoy fruit and don't just live on doritos like you

Normal people enjoy making fake teeth out of orange skins?

Go Google Christians speech in the finale. They flat out fucking tell you what was going on. Everyone died. AT DIFFERENT TIMES IN THEIR LIVES. They made up some sort of limbo place so they could all reconnect and pass over into the other side together.

Why wasn't Bernard or rose there though? Were sawyer or Juliet either? Why WAS sayids girlfriend who no one else knew there? Why was sayid the ice cold killer there at all? How does he get to be redeemed but Michael who only shot two people has to be cursed to the island?

Yes. Weirdo detected

get to the end of the show to see what the flash "sideways" are

they're flash forwards to after the end of the show

the island was real, people fly to and from it throughout the series, people only think they died in the plane crash because retards at ABC spliced in footage of empty wreckage without the creators permission

I LIKE Desmond!

Sayid was always for the group.

Michael was always for himself. Not even his son; just for himself.