If the purge was real what would you do?

If the purge was real what would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CICf8xoLyG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lie in my tax report

jaywalk freely

hide in my house because for some reason everyone would go insane and just kill people. instead of just stealing shit

Just take a vacation to a different country while that shit happens.

Rape this one girl who i've wanted to fuck for ages.

Post this exact question on a Mongolia bean trading forum

get killed

Die.

Not seed my torrents.

rip the labels off my mattresses

Nothing. I don't live in the US.

Add an addition to my house with out a permit.

Protect the weak.

the whole world would have this stuff

Everyone always talks about what they would do, but the reality is if you aren't holed up in your house, there's a good chance you'd end up dead.

And even if you do that, you could still get killed anyway.

Hide until it was over.

Literally go around town stealing loads of shit that I'll need once the night is over and kill anybody who gets in my way. The cost of living is pricy.

>Literally
confirmed dead man

>purge is real
>stock up on barbed wire, 2"x4"s, diesel fuel, fertilizer, alcohol, and many other various odds and ends
>build 10 "security bunkers" in the woods
>tell people they can buy a space in the bunker for $100 dollars a head
>each bunker can fit 50 people
>after everyone pays their fee me and my "employees" protect them for almost the whole night
>with 2 minutes to spare I set off the bombs I rigged from the misc items I acquired, killing everyone in the bunkers
>me and my employees return to all sites all at once and kill anyone who survived or witnessed what happened
>take our spoils and move to a new state and plan for the next year
This is my purge plan

This, tbh. Honestly I'd love to just go and rob every pharmacy/liquor store around but chances are I'd get shot/stabbed in the process.

I have plenty of firepower but am in no way trained to take out an entire group of people who are also heavily armed. I might be okay in the tiny chance that everybody is running around with knives instead of guns, though.

Tbh I'd probably freeze up/panic trying to shoot at another person anyway. I'm normally a very good shot, but this nigger broke into my house a few years back and I took a crack shot at the lower part of his leg with 12 ga. buckshot, barely any of the pellets hit him and mostly just blew a hole in my living room wall.

>no way trained to take out an entire group of people who are also heavily armed.

No one can "just take out" a bunch of armed people by themselves in a firefight

that's why the military uses tanks and drones

Kill as many white nationalist as possible with guns attached to drones. These people wouldn't be that hard to find since they'd be out in packs "nigger hunting" and burning Jewish temples down. I wouldn't feel at all guilty either.

But if you dont kill them, you still get paid and don't have to buy fertilizer and diesel. U dumdum?

Have you never watched a movie? Lots of guys can take out large groups by themselves.

>somehow come to grips with a murder based holiday that violates every international law and the constitution and would trigger invasions from various nations
>somehow still have the electoral college, though
lel

You could try, you fucking cuck.

I know right? Plus people would hear about bombed out bunkers. What is the point in all that?

I'd guard Jewish community centers. It's where all the crazy action would happen

Kill the people who came up with the idea.

Really faggot? With a drone?

Right? This summerfag doesn't know a God damn thing.

i would come on Sup Forums and make threads asking people what they would do if the purge wasnt happening

This guy gets it.

Go on disneychannel.com without parents permission

burn my work

lol

youre a loser

whenever people talk about doomsday scenarios it goes straight to guns.

what you need is an eacape plan. an escape place. rations. water. and a plan for the long term.

a large city will be completely depleted of resources within a week. and the roads will become undriveable within a few days or less.

Checked

Also checked

Pretty much. I would talk mad shit about what I would do, then run off to a cave in the hills to hide before shit got real.

loiter and jaywalk

Checked again

sit out in my yard on a lawn chair with a bowl of ramen noodles listening to magaritaville youtube.com/watch?v=CICf8xoLyG8

the purge is my birthday so i would basically just

By saving 500 hundred people on purge night I will be considered a hero. They'll tell their friends, who will tell theirs, and so on until everybody knows I keep people safe on purge night. Sure business will boom but it will also be a challenge for people to accept. I will have a huge target on my back from that point on. In order for my bunker payout to work there can't be any witnesses. Destroying all evidence and killing all witnesses is the only way to ensure my security.
Now eventually people will get wise and it won't work anymore but I'll make a hefty bank before that happens.

have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

Monster!

You monster. Even for 4chans standards.

Go out into the middle of no where during the purge, don't tell anyone where im going.
Fuck that shit.

pretty retarded if you ask me but hey at least you got an idea

This is the answer for 99% of people.

I'd kill myself while it's legal. I couldn't handle prison life. I'd probably kill myself.

Great plan except theres no income

>approx50kayear
>3kinsuplies
>45kinlandcosts
>30kinlabor
>?????
>profit
Another genius idea by the great users of Sup Forums

If really EVERYONE is playing part someone will push the nuke button and it's gg.

That aside i would probably make a bussiness building secret lairs. Demand would be skyhigh.

The thing about the Purge is that they can't actually stop ALL laws in effect. If they did, the wanton destruction could be catastrophic when some idiot pulls a bazooka and starts blowing up treasured monuments. So they still end up placing rules on what weapons you can use, how much property damage is acceptable, etc.

Actually I'd love to see in a Purge movie a focus on the post-Purge ramifications. How people feel living next to their neighbors after they watched them ruthlessly murder and rape people during the Purge. People we're close to that we just can't look at the same way anymore.

Also, I think that most crimes would actually be harder to pull off during a Purge. People are way more on edge and just generally more dangerous. And, according to the movies, the crime rate during non-Purge times has dropped so low that committing a crime then would be highly unexpected.

So I'd just hole up to try and survive during the Purge and take advantage of lowered guards during the rest of the year.

Probably get killed

I still think you're retarded, but more power too you. Will you have bepis in a fridge or will it be warm?

Set fires to random building, because all emergency services have been shut down so essentially, I can get away with burning down a city block.

Fucking Multi-Kill with a gallon of kerosene bitches...

>literally go around town stealing loads of shit

Not sure what you are going to do with that much feces but ok

Just rape a bunch of little girls and maybe little boys too.

Now I could hole up somewhere and wait it out but honestly where is the fun in that? I have 1 night to do whatever the fuck I want without immediate consequences and I fully intend on having some fun. Yes it isn't without risk and it certainly will invite the odds that I will get hurt or even killed, but if I survive then I will make $50k overnight. Divide that by say 10 that is still $5k, a decent profit.

True representative of Sup Forums right here...

Thanks fam

Fertilizer for this guy

Hide in the runoff drains, I'd crawl in there a day ahead of time and bunker down as best I could so no one would know I was in there. Then during the event itself I'd crawl into the smallest tunnel I could get to and wait it out.

The thought of looting a mall sounds fun but I'd actually just hide in a fuckin fallout shelter or some cave in the middle of nowhere. Actually going out in the open is a death sentence.

Probably kill one or two people to see what It's like to kill someone one year. Then the following years just sit in my basement with an AR-15 and bottle of jim beam and wait it out

$100 dollars a head? I would imagine those services would be worth more but then again you are a tard planning to kill everyone anyway so have fun killing your budget purgers

You're a sick fuck

i'd hide out in a barn and play with horsecocks until it was over

most realistic answer

Females first.
Never been a moment in history when women died en mass., always men.

Would steal some goods

I've never actually seen any of these. How do they end? Any glimpses of what shit is like afterwards? I'd never even thought about this before tbh.

I'd go to the houses of the list of chicks i want to fuck and i would rape each and every one of them.

Drive off without paying for gas after I pump it

I only saw the first two but they pretty much just end when the Purge ends. Then there's a bit of "social commentary" with the news talking about how successful the Purges are.

The first movie takes itself too seriously. It's kinda meant to be social commentary but it's not relevant to anything. The second one embraces its premise more and is more fun.

Youd have to be prepared to fight off the white knight cucks who would inevitably be camped outside

Nice trips.

Good luck with that. You have to pre pay now.

How long is that list lol

also this

Kill the faggots who were responsible for that garbage movie.

Go innawoods with my SKS and kill anyone who wanders in.

I'd shoot the lot of them. Then i'd break into the houses and defile every one of their holes.

deep

Not at meijers gas stations.

It's only allowed between 6am and 10pm though.

Seriously

Not too long. 3 or 4 chicks.

The men too?

Especially the men.

*Shoots your drone down with birdshot*

Rooftop. Sniper rifle. Traps all over the place leading to the rooftop to avoid getting caught off-guard.

Would likely focus on hunters, more of a rush to kill killers than some poor saps trying to survive the night.

find and kill the andy sixx poop guy also maybe some other people

I live in a relatively small town, decent acreage between properties. I know the back woods like the palm of my hand.

I would probably pick a family, one that has at least one or two I really dislike. I'm very polite and people whom I have the biggest grudges against probably think I like them or at the very least only think of me as an acquaintance.

I would make an introduction far in advance, not at their home but maybe at a work place or event they regular like the movies or bowling.

Do this on an irregular basis till I build a small relationship with them. I will try to extract information about their home, property and maybe if they do any sporting like hunting to know what I may face in the future and if I can get any good ideas for my later steps.

Now, seeing as this is hypothetical I would have to figure out what type of home defenses they have, maybe they go to a relatives or friends place and don't stick around.

I may have to concoct a few chemical weapons or start a fire to lure them out. I would have to be very considerate of what I use. I don't want to attract unwanted attention and/or kill them inside the home.

Once outside, game on. I would have my Remington 870 as well as several other weapons and gear to track bind and gag them.

After all is said and done, I would have likely killed most of them but in the end (if I succeed) saving one or two I can bring back.

Winch up, slit their throats and drain them of blood, open up their chests and remove the inards. Carve them into several cuts and save the trim I may add with some pork fat for sausages.

Question is, would it be illegal to eat victims after the day?

Hide and/or get killed

Jesus newfag do you even know what dubs are?

Park in the handicap

leave the hunting of hunters to me.

Kill every nigger on sight.

Seriously. If you help them next year you could charge 100 more now it's 100k because you're already built a good clientel. They'll remember your who you are and how good your service was. Dumbass