How do I escape my country? I feel despair every time I wake up and realize I'm still here

How do I escape my country? I feel despair every time I wake up and realize I'm still here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lG37Oh1Mowk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

immigrate to Portugal?

NO

inmigrate to a conosur cunt?

what's wrong with brazilians?

Come to Sweden and you can be my slave.

I'd slaughter million of Spanish infants to have a spit of clay the side of Pitcairn, full of niggers that inherited my language and part of my culture and you can't appreciate what you have.

You're the worst

didn't you have some territories in Africa full of niggerinos too? the hell are you sperging out for?

And yet Portugal is full of Angolans which are not only way more nigger than us but have legitimate hate towards you lot
#Just tuga things

>full
haha ok faveladinho

Why anyone would immigrate to Portugal? Even portugueses dont want to live there.

I WAN COLONIAL CLAY WITH NEGRINHAS THAT SPEK MY GODDAMN SHIT USELESS LANGUAGE RREEEEEEEEE ALL THE CLAY IN AFRICA OF ITALY GOT ITALIAN LANGUAGE TEMOVES BECAUSE OF FUCKING UK

lol just learn portuguese then, it's not like they'll be able to tell you apart from us

I would in a heartbeat desu

Yes

My Spanish is shit

Only if you're a biological female and pay me money

pls no
pls don't come to my sunny villa in the Algarve

2bh, I want to live in Coimbra where my grandpa is from or somewhere in the North. Bragança looks really comfy

Good
You stay in those frozen holes while I enjoy my sunlight and 25 ºC + temps

Can you claim or do you have a EU passport?
Which languages do you speak?
Do you have university degree?
How many days of working experience do you have?

Yes
Portuguese, English and can understand everything of Galician
No
Helped my dad with his work a few times

You aware he will never truly fit anywhere but in Portugal, right?
I have read a number of blogs of sudacas going to Europe, especially Italian descendants thinking they going to some kind of El Dorado, where everyone speaks their native language, everyone is just waiting for them to help them fulfil their life dream and all that bullshit.

The bitter truth always exploded in their face when they found a different country, a language that is not theirs (such a wonder Italy does not speak Spanish, how come!) and a culture that is nothing like what they define "culture"

Hilarious was this Brazilian dude that went to Japan only to be kicked out of the bar

post video

youtube.com/watch?v=lG37Oh1Mowk

iktf
Anti-depressants help.