Americans don't have cultur-

>americans don't have cultur-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y6YCxypnBxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If I ever saw anyone that actually looked like that in person, I would punch them. I'm glad I don't go out much

America is a cultural wasteland, and one of the best arguments AGAINST multiculturalism.

>death to all white rappers

haha your the biggest jew here, go home

Kek you sound underage

You would probably look at the ground when you walk past a person like this

why do all terrible rappers look similar?

the american educational system is a wasteland. Trust me if all the rappers in the picture had the opportunity to have gone to a private school that was worth a shit they would create better art.

pump is latin and peep is russian

you wouldn't
shut the fuck up

youtu.be/y6YCxypnBxc

>the absolute state of Am*rica

except I actually did punch xxx, while he was on stage

Pics or it didn't happen kid.

>Lil Peep’s zonked recklessness is surprising given the nature of his pedigree. Before settling, he tossed back and forth from L.A. and Long Island’s South Shore, where he was raised, though he’s originally from Pennsylvania. He comes from a family of educators: his grandfather and father are professors—at Harvard and Hofstra, respectively—and his mother, who he considers his best friend, is a first grade teacher.

>He cut class nearly every day and soon dropped out. Peep was home schooled through a computer course and got his diploma soon after; he took one semester online through a local community college before quitting. “Education was never my higher calling,” he explains.

thats are rare case and you know it.

1 outta 3 aint bad

because rap is a shitty genre, created by shitty ghettos

IF THIS IS THE FUTURE OF MY COUNTRY IM MOVING TO JUAREZ MEXICO SO I CAN GET MY HEAD CUT OFF

lil pump and lil peep are unironically some of the best rappers out rn

x is still trash tho

someone please post the webm

its a group of teenagers who saw Spring Breakers and didn't realise that you're not supposed to think the characters are cool.