Got this in the mail today along with Raising Cain. What should I watch first?

Got this in the mail today along with Raising Cain. What should I watch first?

Also De Palma general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=luubWjn2rA4
youtube.com/watch?v=Vuikvl7zt3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Phantom

>Raising Cain.
Based Lithgow.

Is this the Phantom Lady prequel?

Body Double is a masterpiece

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=luubWjn2rA4

Aside from the Femto mask and Paul Williams being genuinely creepy as fuck as Swan, Phantom doesn't have much going for it. The songs never take off, the lead is played by that insufferable woman who looks like a soccer mom, it has at once an anarchic energy and a wandering sense of lack of direction, and it does everything half-assedly. Maybe if it was half an hour shorter it might have been interesting but as it is it's just all dull all the time. Watch Velvet Goldmine instead, at least Ewan McGregor gets his cock out.

>at least Ewan McGregor gets his cock out.
he gets his cock out in everything

I hope Scream Factory don't fuck the transfer up on this, otherwise it seems to be a pretty definitive release.

I couldn't believe how bad Body Double was based on how good De Palma is at that type of movie. And he made it in his prime. Head-scratchingly awful.

Worst case scenario = immediate 2nd pressing like Dressed to Kill. The MGM blu sucks.

I hate how Neil Marshall single-handedly ruined Scream's reputation based on a DIRECTOR APPROVED transfer from already questionable film elements. The negative of Dog Soldiers doesn't exist anymore. That's the only time they fumbled the ball.

Why have there been so many threads about this movie lately? It's the fourth one I've seen within a week.

I loved The Fury what should I watch next

I decided to blind buy it along with Raising Cain since I already own most of the rest of De Palma's films and I never realized just how small his filmography on blu-ray is.

Sisters, if you haven't seen it before already.

Will do, got a DDL or do I need to torrent?

Here you go:
rarelust.com/sisters-1973/

Fuck you.

Thanks, but, is it really in 2 parts?

That's the only ddl link I can find atm I'm sure a torrent download would be faster anyways.

>I'm sure a torrent download would be faster anyways.
I wish, nothing's been downloading for me for the past few days.

>"Get this fag out of here”

youtube.com/watch?v=Vuikvl7zt3E

Motel Hell ain't so hot either. Among other releases.

People like Scream for their bonus features, anyway.

Do the fags from Twitch aka. Screenanarchy post here?

Body Double was a bit after his prime.
He'd already perfected his style with Blow Out and Dressed to Kill... he had nowhere to take it.

Ugh fuck that movie. The first half is so much better than the second half.