What's his endgame?

Beating his wife.

Curing his hypogonadism

To be better than Mac Defagco

Isn't he already?

He'll get a boyfriend, pretend to be happy for 3 or 4 years, then kill himself

To make the worst guitar music imaginable

Not really.

Too bad he's so far from making his dreams come true, I guess he's just too talented

You succeeded when you managed to make the Strokes even worse, Will.

If I was Will I'd be sucking my own balls at this very moment

That's what you'd be doing regardless of who you are

I can't do it now because I'm fat :c

a more mature album that gets solid buzz on pitchfork, then a slow descent into irrelevance with increasingly unsatisfying albums. basically deerhunter 2.0 except the music isn't as cool.

Thought this was a picture of me wtf??

>He thinks his fans like Car Seat Headrest because of Teens Of Denial
Haha silly you

Monomania was Deerhunter's best album

no it wasn't. some decent songs on it. as an album it's totally fucked. if they kept it lo fi punk the whole way through maybe.

good taste user

angry misanthropic bradford = best bradford

Why can't he just kill himself now?

It may not be punk the whole way through, but it's consistent in the endless stream of tight, melodic, and angry rock songs that don't overstay their welcome. The production is also great, which isn't something I'd say about any pre-HD work

thanks user, you me and Robert Christgau are in this together

you're both on record as saying monomania is a better album than halcyon digest. so basically you don't know what makes an album good and just think taking the music in a pretty cool direction but hesitating and then literally bailing and throwing a bunch of random as fuck songs in to get your total tracklist to album length works. wtf guys. it's a total mess of an album.

>tfw people keep offering to buy my twin fantasy cassette
>tfw don't wanna sell

user I'll pay anything

anything? what does that mean ?

retiring comfortably

nigga I'll eat your dick

really?

>random as fuck songs
Did we listen to the same album? The only song that sticks out like a sore thumb is Lockett's The Missing and that song is way too melodic and catchy to dismiss. The motorbike revving interlude between the claustrophobic Monomania to the spacious and ethereal Nitebike is for me, a discography highlight. Also the closer is extremely underrated, it gives the listener a close up and personal look at Bradford's isolation and desire to belong. Different people can have different tastes user.

It isn't clear

Hit me up

where

>a Twin Fantasy cassete
How much have people offered for that?

over 100$
I got it for $5 in 2012 lol

stop talking shit on my mans will. fuck you

A great deal, I would pay a hundred bucks for it. Did the other albums have cassete releases? I'd buy My Back Is Killing Me right away.

Iowa?

he'll be irrelevant in the next 3-5 years

>halcyon digest
>good

shoulda been there when they sold em back then, i almost got a shirt too for 20 bucks
Tennessee

FUCK