Vice Principals

So, um, are Gamby and Russel the bad guys? Because after watching the latest episode I'm starting to feel uncomfortable with what they are doing to Miss. Brown.

that part of the episode was hard to watch

I don't really know what to feel at the moment towards the characters

>makes Gamby fire the old secretary rather than do it herself
>makes Gamby buy bagels and takes the credit

She's just as scummy but if you watch past 2 episodes you'll find that all the characters are messed up but still have some good points.

man you ain't even seen nothing yet

DOCTOR Brown.

Whoops you're actually caught up.

Can't speak for Lee but Gamby was straight up regretting "spiking" her drink when he heard about the thing with her kids and tried to stop it but was too late.

Then he REALLY started to regret it when he saw how bad it got.

from the preview it looks like she kicks both their asses though

Did you miss the part where they burnt an innocent woman's house to the ground in the second episode?

innocent? she's black

Has episode 8 come out yet?

This show is so unbelievably racist I really cannot believe that HBO is showing it.

Edit: it's literally a show that glorifies and humorizes two blatant white supremacists

Did you check your usual places to see if it did?

Fuck off AVclub.

>Did you check your usual places to see if it did?
I was hoping you guys could tell me.

(ewe)

It which episode did your realize Belinda Brown was actually the hottest chick on the show?

Episode 4 for me.

Just as scummy? They literally burned her fucking house down and got her drunk, while filming her peeing on a cop car. The shit she made them do was nothing compared to what they've pulled off

Gamby's wife is hot.

what about the daughter?

How the fuck did you not realize they were the bad guys until now?

Pussies.

Focus on the MISSION g'dammit!

Just KYS already...

>Gamby's wife is trashy and barely attractive

i want to fuck the crazy teacher so god damn bad

>KYS
Is this an acronym? It's Danish for "kiss"

which one would you give the d?

that second blonde girl to get popcorn on her face, or that last brunette, but in reality all of them

>I don't really know what to feel at the moment towards the characters
The show is doing its job then. This isn't GOOD GUYS VS. BAD GUYS! WHITES VS. BLACKS! usual bullshit. All these characters have their flaws and strengths and complexities and you can empathize with them while also condemning their actions at the same time.

the brunette at the end

White men hate a black woman because she is black = racist
White men hate a black woman because they want her job - not racist (just probably assholes)

learn the difference

gamby started the process of heroification a few episodes ago, he'll pull something (but will still be a dick)

russell is a straight villain

love this show, very good characters

Wanna try em all out

cant really see any titties so gotta get em all naked first

>le bad guys vs good guys

America is fucked.

this show is basically about all the characters creating monsters they cannot control but eventually they just run out of steam and remember they're all kinda cool with each other. It's actually a lot closer to real life than Parks & Rec or Office, especially in a teaching environment.