So i just fucked my friends married sister

So i just fucked my friends married sister.

Her life would be RUINED if anyone found out, especially her family.

Pic related, i took this pic maybe 30 minutes ago before we fucked.

Should i send this to her family? being a slut and all.

Her name is Sarah.

More??

she pretty hawt

DO IT OP AND POST PROOF

Did you cum in her? Is she on any birth control?

dont ruin that shit OP, get some more poon and if she starts to hold back on you, then use the pictures. You may lose a friend in the long run, but pussy is pussy

Last night she was a preachers wife who was supposed to fuck you but only wanted dick pics, fuck you op.

Fucked my friends wife... She got pregnant. Turns out my friend was snipped.... Didn't work out well for me. ABORT ABORT ABORT!!!

Sure let them know

Can't believe you fucks are falling for this shit

More. Post more.

i see what you did there

Tell, Sluts need to be put in their place.

Why the fuck would you want to come on here and brag about fucking that fattie you cucky bitch. You didn't fuck shit. Now go back to the beta club and cry with the rest of the beta fag boys.

Her again.

yes, the husband needs to know

While i agree, her husband is a well known preacher in the area... this would be massive.

i reckon it'd be worth quite a few giggles if you did, OP

says the virgin

Just use this as black mail to get her to lick your asshole or something. Get her to do weird things and just enjoy it for a little

>when ur mad cuz mom only made u 3 tendies instead of the usual 5

Fuck her few more times first.

Just man up and confess to her husband, you're an ass for letting this happen but she's a lying cheating whore who was married. End the cycle, if you bail she's just gonna find another man to fuck on the side, just be honest with him so she doesn't eventually take all his shit and leave.

this pic looks like you went to arbys and staged the hole thing with your own fat asshole. we need moar you illiterate fuck. your like the boy who cired wolf, except in this case you are a pleb who tries to suck his own cock and sells his semen to the asian black market. fuk you and north koera

>Samefaggin ain't easy. And tell your mom to make me 5 tendies this time and I may not make the slut go ass to mouth tonight.

Keep it in house, only speak to him.

of course
don't let her get away with this shit

damn, she is fine

can we get some backstory?

That face and bod doesn't match the fat ass of you original pic

>Triggered

what are you gay? dude if i were in your shoes id keep hitting it. free pus right?

Mmf more motorboatable than goddamm lake michigan

nice try though

>fucking a woman
>gay
Retards like you have degraded the meaning of gay into a non-insult that's used when it shouldn't be, end yourself retard

Don't be a snitch. She gave you that pussy now you're gonna dob. Don't be a gronk

Hmmm, youre right too.

What's her name?
Let us blackmail her

Part of the fucked-upness, she just had a baby.

SEE Check dat necklace Sup Forumsruh.

You people.... what happened to my old Sup Forums?

>mfw the exif data is still attached.