Future projects

>Future projects
>In June 2010, Refn stated his interest in directing a Wonder Woman movie starring Christina Hendricks.[27]

what does Sup Forums think? Would she be a good Wonder woman?

Well, she's quite wonderful

Surely there's no way that small Wonder Woman costume would be able to hold her massive breasts. She'd be spilling out of it, and nobody wants to see that.

> nobody wants to see that

every straight male on the planet would like to see that

At the time, sure. Right now she's way too old and busted to play wonder woman.

delete this and accept the beautiful skeleton we gave you goyim!

As long as The Goose is in it.

>Ryan Gosling as The Joker

Her nipples are clearly visible in this pic

A corset made of adamantium couldn't keep that belly in check.

some concept art to help you decide

I don't think Hendricks has the acting chops to come as cross as being autistic enough for Refn.

Women would go batshit because busty women don't exists and if they do they are made up by men
It's bad enough that you have to argue that beautiful women exists with out them calling out the usual insults like fake, whore, sluts, etc

Should've been daddario

This might just be my vore fetish talking, but did anyone else hope that Hendricks would've participated in the cannibalistic orgy at the end of Neon Demon?

Is it too much to ask that we see Hendricks get her thicc, luscious curves from eating other women on film?

You're not very smart, are you?

>had a role in Drive
>not considered autistic enough for refn

Nigga you gay

I'd like it if Joker has dialogues and doesn't just mumble like a retard with a straight face. That's what Refn would do anyways.

Capeshit is the future

She was barely in it and when it comes to Refn's mc compares to his minor characters they can be less autistic.

I just can't see her starring out to the window while barely saying anything half the time in the whole entire film.

This looks like it would be good.

DCEU Power Girl please.

it'd be as bad as having casted gal

are there seriously no semi-muscular brunettes in hollywood?

If Hendricks is Wonder Woman then Snyder needs to direct it.

You know what I mean. ;)

>ben newman

good taste user

It makes me want to start mailing out some pipe bombs knowing we were robbed of this.

Its always women and fags behind these posts

god damn nigga you could put a stack of magazine on those

And guess what every casting director in hollywood is?

>Would she be a good Wonder woman?

No. Her tits are too big and she has fat fucking arse.

>So are we gonna re-make the outfit for Christine?
>what are you, gay?

holy shit, was this recent? Or from back in her titcow glory days?

why are her tits so artificial and fat looking?

Because they're saggy and pendulous but by using industrial-strength support she can fool millions of women and virginal males into thinking she's some kind of pert sex goddess

>look at me mom, i'm being contrarian
>weeeeeee

Glad we have eunuchs like you around who aren't affected by the witch's magic.

Hopefully some day you'll get your dick wet with something other than spit, lube or your own shit
Godspeed user, fly you free-feathered bird

More like Hunger Woman.

t.virgin

>what are bras
You'd want to fuck an omelette if it was wearing a tight dress

Women wear bras? No way! Thanks for that groundbreaking discovery.

I don't get comic book movies. Why do the women have to either be ugly or give me an erection. The only woman superhero I have liked recently was the strong one off deadpool. sure, i was disappointed when i didn't see her tits, but the rest of the movie she looked tough without being an over the top caricature