ITT: How would you make Sup Forums the movie?

ITT: How would you make Sup Forums the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
youtube.com/watch?v=XV5SG9yc2l8
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=-O4Mwn45mlY
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't.

A musical where every board has its own song and then there's a big song at then end with all the boards together and Moot dancing dressed as a ballerina

I'd wait about five or six years for a time when people are nostalgic for their first chan experience. The movie would be some dramatic plot that incorporates those early memes and some newer'ish ones.

I'd make Reddit the Movie but dumb it way down and add lots of gore and CP.

Cast them:

Demilov

Robert Paulson

ERROR

Carnage

Hit-boy

Wakingjuno/SusieSalmon

SIOBHAN

BSF/BefriendedStraightFemale

Cooltop/lewis

Mr. Momsen

KOZ/REI

DFS/HDFS

FireLord

Kaiji

Abatap

Saetre/acid

CUNT

I

Paul Dano as user
Jonah Hill as user's Fat Friend
MEW as Waifu
Glen Powell as Chad
Emma Roberts as Stacy
Rami Malek as Pepe
Emma Stone as Pepette

Damn, man. ;_;

They're gone. They're all gone.

You this site has been here for over a decade, right?

It would be very painful

Kristen Stewart as Kristen Stewart
Me as Me

The film lasts 60 years and it's about me and KStew getting married and living happily ever after

will abatap ever return?

>no DAVEY
literally the only interesting trip this site has ever made

xD upbotad

I miss that loveable pig farmer.

good one xD

the only Sup Forums 'movie' i would watch would be a louis theroux doc. unfortunately Sup Forums has long since lost its cultural relevance so there likely will never be a real Sup Forums documentary

Not really.
He was personally fake and bland, and as a user never contributed anything relevant, fun, or insightful.

>he doesn't know
Sup Forums has been in the news a lot lately especially Sup Forums

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Closeups of trap feet for 2 hours

an autobiopic.. me likey. mayhaps a bill murray appearance?

>DAVEY getting his sweaty JGL clothes
>not more interesting than anything anyone has ever done on this site

Thank you kind stranger

Which tripfag are you, huh?

A hikkimori is forced into counselling to keep his neetbux and in the ensuing sessions with a psychologist he delivers a number of monologues based off of Sup Forums posts that cover a wide variety of topics from ridiculing & lashing out at society and culture, spiels of self-loathing & discontentment, irrelevant inside jokes, tongue-in-cheek put ons, revealing a laundry list of deviant fixations & fetishes, and general sentiments of ennui & anomie. The movie ends with the psychologist recommending him to be involuntarily committed to a mental hospital despite nothing really wrong with him.

you could start by killing yourself

Actually scratch that ending. The real ending is the user realizes that the sincere thoughts he's been spilling out that he's only been able to express in this environment are about to land him in a mental hospital so in the last session he puts on a cool ironic 'nothing is wrong' demeanor and gets his neetbux and ends up back in his meaningless unfulfilling routine he was living at the beginning of the movie.

post an email i can contact you at

>it's literally every bad Tarantino movie meets Groundhog Day

It would be like the Steve Jobs movie except it would be set in Moot's bedroom instead of a stage.

It would go from the unassuming beginnings, to rapid growth to around 2008-2009.

Then the crises and scandals would start. There would be scenes where the phone is ringing off the hook and moot is swamped by reporters and getting threatened with lawsuits.

Then there would be a bit where he decides to soldier on and even tries founding that weird startup.

There would be a positivity for a while, but then the downward spiral would continue.

There is a last glimmer of hope when Moot finds love, but soon after the cucking scandal happens.

Moot goes crazy, attacks Sup Forums and then has an epiphany that he needs to get out. The movie ends on a hopeful note with the sale of Sup Forums and Moot going off to do whatever the fuck he is doing.

Cast:

Moot - Jesse Eisenberg
Moot's gf - Aubrey Plaza

etc.

w..why?

Do it, he wants to give you a job.

Make it a live action history of the sites shenanigans from people to end, with different people summarizing different boards, making scenes for different events like wt, party van, moot leaving, fappening, etc.
And to fit with the theme of the site, each scene will be sent out to be directed and performed by separate, anonymous directors who aren't revealed at all, who can only see the finished script, and are allowed to include whatever they want on top of the script.

siobhan CLAIMED
DO NOT STEAL

Danny D as Sup Forums vs the cast of BLACKED in a battle for the perfect waifu.

he gives up and fucks a tranny in the end

you forgot about the orgy

How would you cast Krager?

7.8/10 would watch more than once

I'd cast a white man.

Some sort of anthology, going through the daily life of a stereotype of each board, each clip being around 5-10 minutes long.

Fuck off he was a nice guy

So Superbad?

WE'RE BACK BABY

Its OP killing himself in as many ways as would fill 190 minutes

ther's already movie about it
in case you weren't here in 2010
youtube.com/watch?v=XV5SG9yc2l8

First post best post

Saving private ryan with fat nazis and americans who laugh whenever someone dies.

The brothers are also replaced with memes with pepe needing to be saved from the nazis.

No women.

WHEN SHILLARY HAS A MENTAL BREAKDOWN FROM A CARTOON FROG AND LOSES THE ELECTION, WHO WILL PLAY HIM IN THE INEVITABLE BIOPIC?

Board-tans are part of Trump's campaign team. Sup Forums does all the research. The others do memes n shit

You can't, I don't even know who the real Krager is anymore there's so many imitations

The Chans

A surrealist comedy of an elderly balding Japanese man discovering 4 anthropomorphic human sized frogs on his property.

What follows is a series of Prometheus & Bob style home movies as that man attempts to civilize them. With the frogs screaming REEEEEE when taken out of their comfort zone.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

>>>/reddit/

Who is moot?

Regular reminder that Keit-ai is already a fanfic, so stop posting this.

fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones

A documentary describing every board, each for a half an hour, and Aidan Gillen is the narrator.

fuck off Davey you're C+ tier tripfag and that's me being generous

>I've seen tripfags you people wouldn't believe. ... All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain

I miss them ;_;

First post best etc.

But seriously if I had to it would end up looking like a menagerie of hallucinations and just like information overload combined with tragedy. I don't want to write as much as I would have to better describe it right now and also it wouldn't be worth it.

ALWAYS

INESCAPABLE

>Hello Mrs Robnsion song at the end

perfect

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

would watch

What's with the AMVs?

Focused entirely on m00t.

Shows him lonely, ostracized by SA and making a new home a Sup Forums.
Then show all the shit he goes through, slowly getting more and more rugged.
Finally, end on tumbling down as he resigns. Post credit scene where he is much happier being a regular normie than king of the betas.

Where's Krager and Spike??

Sup Forums truly has the worst and most unfunny """memes""" of any board

Literally nobody gives a shit about Krager except for Krager. The guy has no personality or online charisma.

Everyone mentioned in that post had something going for them.

>Everyone mentioned in that post had something going for them.
To who? You? You're pathetic.

>what is mr robot

>Krager and Spike
>2 of the worst tripfags that ever graced Sup Forums

Krager's only gimmick is being a nigger which i doubt he even is. Spike makes the shittiest comments ever he's not even memorable

some of the tripfags in there you fucking redditor has impacted Sup Forums in one way or the other. its missing Eko though

>some of the tripfags in there you fucking redditor has impacted Sup Forums in one way or the other.
That's one of the saddest things I've ever read. You're little pedo threads you faggots make are insignificant in the grande scheme of things. Ya'll are jokes and will always be jokes, on and off the internet.

its clear that you haven't been here for long redditor. stick to the got threads faggot

>if I keep calling him a redditor, I'll appear less pathetic to other people on an anonymous image board!!!!
I feel like the people who call other people "reddit" are actually the ones from reddit. I always get that vibe. I dunno, but either way, you're very silly for trying to prove something on an anonymous image board.

>questioning Kaiji, Abataps, Eko, taps contribution to the board
>gets called out a newfag redditor
>n-no..! I'm not! y-you're pathetic...! f-fuck off

you have to go back

A somewhat non sequitur, anthology film, made up of a bunch of short stories, all Sup Forums related, that all flow into each other.
>Opens with some guy doing mundane ordinary things
>Suddenly something happens, like maby a pair of fat, retarded niggers in mobility scooters start arguing
>Hilarity ensures, leaving the guy standing their trying to keep a straight face before saying something like "Sup Forums isn't going to believe this"
>Suddenly a head pops in from the side of screen and says "Rules 1 and 2 Faggot!"
>Que big musical scene/opening title, that starts off about rule 1 and 2, but ends up explaining Sup Forums and various board cultures with cameos from different board mascots and meme characters like Boxy and EFG
>The scene ends with a reveal that it was a Youtube video that an user found in a YLYL thread
>He gets mad and types out a big tl;dr post, while loudly reading what he's writing and imaging himself as Napoleon, William Wallace and other great leaders giving speeches
>After finishing his 3 post wall of text he hits F5 until he gets a reply that simply says "cry more oldfag"
>He smashes his keyboard in rage
>Cut to some other user giggling at the post
>This user moves on to a camwhore thread
>He starts to fap while chatting to another user in the thread
>Mostly stuff about what they'd do to said camwhore and what not
>camwhore finally takes off her panties to reveal she's a trap
>The user he was talking to loses his boner, but fapping user is undeterred and keeps going, calling the other user gay
>The other user leaves the thread and heads to a different board
>He finds a green text thread about heartwarming childhood stories or something
>He finds one and as he reads it, he images it in his head
>He gets to the climax of the story to find the OP hasn't finished it yet
>He desperately hits F5
>The story picks up again, ending in "get on the floor..."
>Montage of a few dozen Anons screaming "FFFUUUU" or trying to look like reaction images

>stuttering meme
I don't know what's worse, you getting this defensive over how worthless you're tripfriends are, or your obsession with reddit. Keep digging that hole, anonsan. The (You)'s sustain me.

>no eggs reference
>no 4u
>no what is that a scar, who looks good in a goggles and groundhog day reference

you just don't get it brah

This. Different story for different board.

just like the Facebook movie

I would make a movie about a Sup Forums meetup.

>kid that just dropped out of college
>down on his luck, can't get a job
>stays at his mom's house as a NEET
>starts using Sup Forums more and more
>usually safe boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>start hearing about Sup Forums
>checks the board out
>starts lurking more and more
>starts believing their shit
>sees a meet up thread
>lots of people going
>decides to go
>the rest of the movie is basically American History X where Derek joins the Nazis

It would be a lot like PTA's The Master. A singular amalgam character to represent all of Sup Forums becomes a preacher after he gets dubs (insert cool Jesse Eisenberg explains dubs with CG numbers floating around sequence inserting Patrick Batemans) and those dubs predict some mass shooting or something.

Then he gets dubs again and there is a plane crash.

Then quads - the post was "am I the prophet of Pepe the Frog?"

Now he is convinced that meme magic is real and he is its prophet, and needs to create a symbol for his new religion called Lord Kek.

Eventually he memes his way in to find more meme power and meets this cute redhead online. She and him decide to make a reality TV host President of the United States when super high on Peyote. Eventually the world sees this man as pure evil but the memes are so strong it keeps their candidate within striking distance and they also have more dubs and meme magical occurrences. Then the film takes on a Death Note feel as these people keep dying or getting diseases but nobody is sure why.

Luckily someone else has mastered meme magic, he gave the other candidate who was also evil Parkinsons so that he could get a kindly old man the nomination.

Now its the Prophet of a New Religion vs. a good hearted young man who both use meme magic even though neither knows who the other is in a meme magic battle to the death on Sup Forums, winner takes America.

A documentary with A sommary of Chanology, interviews with with it's creator and prominent people, it's influence on society, and how some of the boards have meetups like Nuggetfest.

That's all good, but the true question is Who will play Alydoll in the inevitable biopic?

Where are they now?
They just stopped posting?

change the his start to going to Sup Forums then to Sup Forums and keep all hearing the zimzam jokes
he then goes to Sup Forums and start believing the oy vey and WE WUZ
change his name to Miguel to reflect the majority spic beaner population of Sup Forums

That wasn't the entire movie idea, just as much as I could fit in one post.
No doubt you can include a bunch of old and new memes, references to history of Sup Forums in other stories and what not, like
>One story ends and a new one begins with an user browsing the previous thread on his phone while walking through the mall
>He looks up and see's a dwarf pushing a wheelbarrow towards him
>As they pass, the dwarf says
>"No Croissants today boss"
>The user wtfs and makes a thread about it, which leads to another story

and/or

>An user is watching a movie on his laptop
>Marvels at a line in the film and uses it to start a thread on Sup Forums about great film lines
>Que Bane posting
>Leading to a cartoon Moot swinging the banhammer
>Moot tries to capture the main Bane poster, leading to an animated version of the DKR opening with Moot as CIA

Alyson Michalka

> first scene starts in a dark room with the camera focusing on a empty moutain dew can on the floor and "the quiet place" by in flames plays from the beginning in the background. the camera pans across and rises slowly
> from behind you see some guy in a tank top 1 sock and his boxers
>this guy post a pepe pic and some tin foil about chemtrails on Sup Forums

the remaining 1 hour and 45 minutes is pretty much the social network with 95% more Sup Forums influence but in a sepia tone world of memes and over the counter medication abuse

for reference the song mentioned. it was on the alone in the dark sound track. i dont like the other stuff they made
youtube.com/watch?v=-O4Mwn45mlY

>ITT: How would you make Sup Forums the movie?

They already made one

I'd make it only for Sup Forums lovers. Put a link on the board and only for a limited time. Call it "My life with Sup Forums and the memes". Make it about an average young user, sexless, kissless and awkward. Follow him through a day in his life. No handheld camera, actual cinematographic skills even though the story itself would be very banal but some odd sad poetry would come out of it.
Have some weird intermissions in the middle of it where trolling messages would appear on screen while the trollolol song plays in a wide empty space.
Have it end with the user breaking the 4th wall and telling the audience to kill themselves.

i've ranted so many times about this movie.

it is physically draining how much i hate it

>no curly blonde hair

dropped

>That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

>A /soc/ trap whores "her"self out to anons
>Goes to all sorts of basements and shitty apartments all over the city, and is fucked by no gf pieces of shit
>Learns about how depressing their lives are
>Ending sequence is "her" having lost "her" shoes walking along a bridge
>The camera slowly zooms in on trap feet until "she" jumps
>REAL HUMAN BEAN

Probably just make it a TV series with each episode representing a long greentext story

>always ends with everybody walks the dinosaur

>sadfrog gets outed as a neo-nazi symbol
>normans will drop him
>tfw we'll finally get sadfrog back

a lot of good greentext stories have real endings though. The final one should have the dinosaur ending though (or Will Smith getting in a cab)

It would be about a teenager who discovers the website after it's gone underground and ends up causing the revitalization of it which causes all sorts of chaos in his personal life and in the world around him. Kind of like a project mayhem style fight club movie involving a bunch of nerds getting together one night and it turning into something larger then what they would expect. They all grow and become masters of the real world while ruling the web. something like that. ionno.