Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Sam I am

An actor who had his chin removed.

Did you Google "actors with weak chins" too?

Who?

this is what happens when weakchinned fa/tv/irgins fall for the "asian women are better than aryan women" meme

is this an Oblivion casting thread?

I feel bad. Idubbbz went almost too hard. Fucking DESTROYED and DOMINATED.
RIP Leafy.

Punished e-celeb: a twink faggot deprived of his chin

Who is this guy and when/why did he get so famous?

Unironically literally me in real life, just add a beard and moustache.

Who is this?

Do you grow a beard to hide your lack of chin?

LeafyIsHere

Yep

better pic

Gosh I hope so. What ever happened to him

He was in a movie recently I think.

Leafy deserves no half measures

Yeah, looks better with it tbqh

Never seen any of leafys content before content cop. So yeah, I'd have to agree.

is idubbbz our guy?

this is shit i dont know what the fuck is happening but this is absolute shit

I have a better question: Assuming that's some youtuber in OP's pic, why do you assholes know all these youtuber's and their channels so well?

yeah, he's the funniest of the cancer crew

because millions of people use youtube and leafy etc are some of the most famous youtubers right now, dumbass

no but im glad he roasted this weak chinned faggot

>Leafy's dad is 34 years old
>Which means Leafy was born when his dad was 14 years old

Is this legit? It sounds like he said his dad is 34 years old in that video clip on idubbbz's video.

Because this shit is entertaining. Youtube drama gives me something to watch over my lunch breaks.

I only watch music videos, science videos, and history stuff on youtube, and I've never heard of these people or had them recommended to me.

you're a complete loser

Low effort

i watch youtube videos on my second monitor while on the internet on my first for like 2-3 hours a day. op is one of the biggest cancers of youtube who basically just bullies retarded kids and ugly people and has been one of the fastest growing channels on youtube for the last 2 years. its significant because his style of video needs to stop because it's stale as fuck