Suicide thread

Suicide thread
I've decided that life is not worth livin, so I'll play a game.

I want to kill myself so........

Trips decides how I kill myself, where, when, and how I do it.

I'll check very 5 mins, and if nobody gets trips by Midnight (West coast) time, i'll just go into the woods and shoot myself.

HAVE FUN!!!

every*

Cut your dick off and bleed out

Dont

Don't do it

Wait 50 years to drink 50 year old expired milk.

and how exactly to tend on proving this? live stream?

if u want to shoot yourself and die in a forest go for it just live stream it first

i dont have a camera on my computer, and my phone broke last week

also, im not doing this for your entertainment, im doing it so i have something to do when i die

If you wanted to kill yourself you'd have done it instead of making this thread.

I don't want you to kill yourself, user, but if you really wanted to be dead you would be. It's not that difficult unless you actually want to live.

drink bleach

i wanted to have some fun before i die

Rush the president with a gun.

do a flip off the tallest building where you live

suicide bomb an antifa riot.
atleast be useful before you die.

People usually write notes before they kill themselves. It isn't always an instantaneous thing.

bag on your head while jerking it

Walk up to a group of normalfags and scream "WHO THE FUCK FARTED!!!" then blow your brains out immediately after

Don't do it

Let a horse fuck you and take the entire dick

so close

mix bleach and ammonia while cleaning your bathroom

Fuck off tosh

Reroll

Rip your dick off in the middle of a mall and shoot yourself

hang yourself from the top of a radio tower
>highest pinata

Suicide by cop. Call 911 (or whatever is your country's emergency number) tell them you killed someone, and when they arrive, point them with a bb gun. They'll be forced to shoot to kill

Don't

Reroll

Attack a police officer

Dedicate your life to charity and work yourself to death

Go to a ghetto filled with black people and yell "I hate niggers"

Drive to texas coast and die by hurricane

Reroll

Dont do it...

I've seen people in trap threads with more suicidal intentions

Gas yourself inside your car

they don't have he balls to do it though

Slit your wrists, then spin in circles and do jumping jacks till you bleed out

put a sparklet bomb in your asshole

Burn yourself in the oven.

Fair point. So, why not actually do something fun like take a hit of heroin or fuck a prostitute? What kind of fun are you gonna have here? Best case scenario here is that their gonna tell you to stick something up your ass before you die, and as I mentioned before, if you want that done - hire a prostitute.

True. But if you really want to die and have a gun I don't understand why you wouldn't be dead already. There's a difference between feeling like you want to die and actually wanting to die. Everyone feels like they want to die sometimes and, yet, most people don't kill themselves. People who actually want to die get it done pretty quickly.

hang yourself and livestream it

Break inside a home, light it on fire, and burn with it

Listen up you prick. Instead of offing yourself, spend the last days of your life doing something productive. Go hunt down some child molesters or patrol the streets and save someone from getting mugged.

Buy a motor bike and drive into oncoming highway traffic

bro you are starting a fire and hanging your self on live stream where ever you are

the most amazing gift to Sup Forums and Sup Forums is to become a rekt video the more violent the more amazing

Fly to CA and be an hero after shooting up the team 10 house

so close

Watch the Simpsons until you die of thirst

rere

Do this

>I don't understand why you wouldn't be dead already
Allegedly, OP is going to off themselves in the woods by
>Midnight (West coast) time

Old age

rerere

rererrerere

Reroll

eat something with lots of onions, go somewhere where it will take maybe a week for you body to be found, and split your stomach open w a knife

rerererererererererer

this

Case and point

Blast Ocean Man on your car stereo and drive into a lake

Get a costume, a random weapond and stop robbers, pedos etc and become the new spiderman

do it on the white house lawn

Reroll

Yeah, so he says. All I'm saying is that if I wanted to die and I had a gun, I'd be dead by now. I've thought about killing myself before, like everyone. I planned it out and everything. People who genuinely kill themselves never tell anyone before they do it because they simply don't give a shit about anything other than killing themselves. People who only want to but have no intention to are usually the ones that talk about it because really they're just looking for something to take their minds off the depression.

Quads have spoken. OP isn't going to kill himself.

Skateboard down the face of the Hoover Dam.

Praise quads

Reroll

>Trips

What a fucktard you are

truth no suicide
quads speaks

Die of old age

Run into a police starion with a knife

No such thing.

live out life like the rest of us

quads have spoke, no suicide for u

To be fair, that's the same face I made when I found out the Emoji movie was a real thing.
Make noose out of razorwire, superglue your hands to your face and jump. Have someone remove the wire from the room and you can be known as the man so badass he ripped off his own head to commit suicide

trips = dont

roll for nO

Fuck a prostitute and get AIDS and die slowly.

damn, pretty close

Livestream it

roll

roll

roollerino

Trips have spoken

Nice trips in the end but the quads earlier usurped them. OP is not, and will not, be kill anytime soon.

I've attempted suicide about 5 times. Failed all 5, given up on trying. You're right, if you wanted to die bar none, and you had a gun, you'd pull the trigger for fun. And you probably would have never planned to, or told anyone ahead of time. For each attempt, I went to work on a whim. I didn't expect to try to drown myself. But drowning didn't work, overdose didn't work. Electrocution failed hilariously, starting a small fire instead. Sometimes I laugh.

And I mean, of course you don't hear from people who genuinely kill themselves. They're going to kill themselves. But you can still have someone who gives a shit about wanting to make sure that they are in fact killing themselves right. Or, someone trying to talk themselves out of killing themselves. Or, someone who runs into a mental breakdown and tries to turn the act of self-killing into a game. You said it yourself, you made a plan and everything. That's why people wait for trains. Or, probably why someone waits until the dead of night to off themselves in the middle of the woods.

Anecdotes exist for a reason. There once was a kid in my high school who told everyone in his home class that he was going to kill himself over the summer. And he did it, hung himself. And no one knew that he did it, until he never showed up to class the following year.