20 years old

>20 years old
>never had a gf
>0 matches on tinder
>scared to die alone

Www.simplepickup.com
You're welcome

right now my life is shit
my dad is under the control of my aunt may (she is a fucking cunt always getting me in trouble) I just thrown pork meat at her because she thrown steaming hot water at me, well I got in trouble and may did nothing wrong.

well I need help.

I hate to break it to you kid but everyone dies alone. Dying is something you are going to have to do by yourself no matter how it happens.

Dude you are tindering wrong.
How the fuck are you tindering so wrong?

Fix that shit.
Tinder properly, you goddamn asshole.

how?

Don't worry I'm like you. But one day these bitches will suk this cock!

Play the numbers game. Keep the profile short and unoffending. You'll get matches just by sheer numbers.

I don't have anything in my bio and only four pics. Am I doing it right?

Go to r9k you faggot

Sure. Just follow the instructions.

Though I would recommend at least something in the profile. Throw a shitty motivational quote or pop song lyric on there. It doesn't really fucking matter, better than blank.

Then why do I have 0 matches? My only standards are that she isn't a single mom. I def ain't ugly.

Follow the rules set forth. Persistence rewards the diligent.

fpbp as always. Its a long journey, but enjoy it. Also screencap for when you finally stop being a virgin victim FUCK.

So just do what I'm already doing. Got it.

>be 29
>still out of the loop with "friends"
>they play me like a fiddle on everything like lieing all the time
>feel the effort to make new ones have gone sour as fuck because years spending time with them and shit
>other option is to stay at my house for weeks on end trading crypto while everyone else gets invited to pool parties, hangouts, and whatnot
>considering start becoming a regular by myself at strip clubs to fulfill my needs of fun with T and A, maybe they'll let me fuck them
what do or what can i do?

>turning 30 this year
>never talked to a girl before
>don't have any friends

Suicide is my only option

Your standards are too high. Nobody above 18 is looking for anything unless they already have a kid and daddy bailed.

Are you implying everyone is just wanting casual sex after 18?

No. I'm implying that every female 20 and over is either engaged, married, or a single mother.

post your face I wanna see how slim your chances are

I'm assuming you have your settings on at the very least 18-30, set on a large distance, (I use 50). Also I hope you at least live in a somewhat populated place.. because if not, this app ain't for you.

If you want to catch a fish, you need a wide net. I feel like your still doing something wrong.

Yo. I was single for along time because I couldn't find a female I connected with on any sort of level and I had decided I was going to not care about trying to get laid or find a companion until I was stable in life. Then at 22 my now fiance and I met and for whatever reason we both connected on a level that I have never had with another human being. She and I challenge each other mentally and we can talk about anything with each other. By the time we had sex we were already in love and it just deepened the relationship. Its now 2 years later and things have only gotten better. My advice to you is to not look for love and companionship. When you meet that person you will find yourself unable to draw yourself away from them and it will be the same in return. Speaking from the perspective of someone who held out for along time, you have a good oprotunity. Get comfortable being with yourself. Get comfortable and confident in what you want. You will find your person.

Damn...

>'m assuming you have your settings on at the very least 18-30
Yes
>set on a large distance, (I use 50)
Yes
>I hope you at least live in a somewhat populated place
Around 252, 000

Lol I too enjoy watching the world burn

This sounds too much like actual advice.
We don't need that kind of positive reinforcement around here.

>posting your face on Sup Forums
>ever

We'll then, my negro, I don't know where you're fucking up.

A normal week in Atlanta for me rounds up anywhere from 0-10 matches. I don't even pay attention to the swipes anymore, just get it done as soon as possible and go about my day. If I get a match, I check to see if cute then. If a 30 year old fat guy like me can somewhat consistantly still pull young 20-somethings on dates, but you can't even match... You're FUBAR'd, sonny.

His empty profile and 4 pics probably make him come off as a serial killer/socially retarded. It's not that hard to imagine why he isn't blowing up.

Got me curious how many matches my ugly ass can get.

>20
fuck off, get back to us in 10 years. that ain't shit

>well then, my negro
>normal week in hotlanta
>fat 30y/o white guy
>drenched in my own juices not pussy

Don't do it bro, I still think you can get laid legit

Hey, sweat happens.

love this same boat luckily my only friend is my ex i get to bang twice a month.
Plus i have a job as a boss everyone hates n doesn't talk to. .

i dont want sex. i just want to cuddle.