Slavic men are ug-

Yes, it is time for this thread again.

Slavs are love

nice

Slavs are subhum-

>that last name
he's totally lyubov

Honestly whats the fucking point of those threads, one gay one girl, both mentally ill, posting same thread over and over

>x people are ugly
>posts people whose job is literally not to be ugly aka models

k lad

>implying you don't like these threads

not a fan tb h

so what are you doing here, tell us.

STFU I'm not a fag. It's two girls (female) posting these.

good point, im out

sorry, im old fashioned, girl for me means female(girl)

I don't love this thread

noice, do you have slavic ancestry?

meh, I automatically just put that in here, cause every time I don't someone accuses me of having a Y chromosome.

yes. Born to a Polish diaspora.

a sarmatian grill, pretty good.

Not a Sarmatian. I'm from a Goral family.

ah, the mountain jews :DD
gorals are qt, QT

we're not jews, reeeeeeeeeeeeee

WTF I LOVE USA NOW IM GORAL TOO (only 50%)

I know, I was kidding :3

but you have a reputation, or at least the gorals in Europe :DD

noice goralbro. What's the other half?

>still lurking
I thought you didn't like this thread? :D

They hate us cause they ain't us.

hard to say, my mom is from pic related and shes my goral side, my dad is from southern slovakia and its mix here, lot of slovak/hungarian mix, but i also have substantial gypsy blood, i have never met person here with similar muh heritage since there are no magyars or gypsies in north

forgot to close tab lul

Hmmm, I see. Tbh my dad's family side is my Goral side, but I've been raised with them, as my mom's family lived far away. And they have completely adopted my mom as one of them, so I've always considered myself full blooded Goralka.

>Slavs are handsome
>posts germanic looking men

is this bait or something

from Podhale? do you speak the language?

Yup. I grew up around granparents speaking in goral dialect, plus the polish school on weekends, So I can understand it mostly, speak some.

Relax, average Germanics have potato heads too.

The guys we post do not look like germans or scandis. Come on, not arr whitey rook same.

My grandmother used to talk to me and my siblings in Goral but pretty much anything i knew back then is forgotten now, still can understand most of Polish because Slav languages kek.

Recently i went with my godfather to visit my grandpa, hes sick and in hospital,when we came he was sleeping, so my godfather started singing in goral some song from his childhood that my grandpa taught him, he woke up and started singing with him, i thought it was cute af and made me sad i dont speak the language of my grandparents, i know understand struggle of muh heritage americans

here you have a puffy cheek qtie, don't be jelly, the other guys just worked out

Look what you've done to my feels!
Do you have a title or link to the song?

CUUUUUUTE

ikr

also cute

kill yourself

I'm having a hard time to save the pics reeeeee

This fuccboi is so fucking cute

Wait which one is girl and which one is gay

This guy is Hungarian but it's surrounded by Slavs

agreed

Slavic men are fucking lucky, their women don't really value good looks. You see sloppy looking balding slavs with 9/10 blonde goddesses over there. You will NEVER see that in the west.

He's going to host the Eurovision Song Contest in a couple days

>

True, for every one of these amazing specimens ITT there are 10 more ugly Slavs to sour a perception

don't fall for memes user, idealizing is weeaboo tier

too bad they don't air it here, but I don't like contest shows either

kek

I'm on Sup Forums since 2013, tell me reee

>their women don't really value good looks
Indeed, they value money.

well, maybe there are two girls ITT right now.

maklakov is real man

4u

btw, what are you doing at this time? shouldn't you be sleeping?

I'm always having a hard time falling asleep, but it's more of psychological than physiological problem.

I'm wagecucking entire day tomorrow so it's not like I'm in hurry anywhere.

same, sometimes I spin in bed for +2 hours beforre fallin asleep

I just can't stop thinking about stuff, the thoughts are hounting me. It's funny, because in daytime I fall asleep instantly.

Also correction: wagecucking begins today, in 6 hours.

that's literally me, are you an anxious person?, I am

Zebrowski in that movie is super rapeable tbqhwy

Do you mean social anxiety? Then yes.

So is Domogarov desu.

I mean anxiety in general, I'm anxious all the time, and yeah, I have social anxiety too

yeah I liked him too, but zebrowski was more the kind of guy that makes you horny with just a stare

pic related: Janusz is a cute, A CUTE!

>implying they wouldn't rape you and then have you come back begging for more

oops, second part meant for can confirm

They wouldn't. They were good Christian men. Even the wild Cossack admitted to the princess he wouldn't touch her until she agrees to marry him.

In general no, the funny thing is I am not afraid of public performance and even attended drama classes at some point, but all forms of social interaction make me extremely stressed.

Bohun raped dozens of Turkish/Tatar girls and then murdered them, Sienkiewicz made that clear.

Helena was a special case.

the only social interaction I have is going to the grocery shop and talking with my mom, I almost don't go outside.

sounds like a good life

My bad then. I've only seen the movie.

N-Nicky?

another qt

I am sometimes forced to speak with normies at my workplace but luckily for most of part I don't have to deal with them.

Cossacks were slavic version of vikings, they raided and sacked Ottoman territories more than once (including Istambul). Not a commonly known fact.

To as well

stop shaving your head or getting your hair too short poles/slavs, literally ruins your faces and makes it look rounder.

WTF? I like Cossacks now. Good, based cossacks.