Name a movie you wish you could unsee. Like if you could go back in time, you'd warn yourself to not watch it...

Name a movie you wish you could unsee. Like if you could go back in time, you'd warn yourself to not watch it. Why that movie?
pic unrelated.

The Master. good god what a ponderous slog of a film that was I tell you what

The Thing so I could watch it for the first time again

Synecdoche New York

The Happening for me.

>perspective

There's also the fact shes squeezing her neckfat out as much as possible and sneering.

>she wasn't thicc after all

Either Drive or Twin Peaks's Season 2 Episode 7.

matrix reloaded

Cannibal Holocaust

Warcraft. They could have made a great movie but we got that shit. It was fan fiction trash level.

everything Sup Forums has recommended. fucking neckbeards

So what's the general opinion? I loved it.

if you did that then future you wouldn't have a reason to go back and you'd watch it

>the thing
Greatness

For me
>Saw
I seen it in the movies. The entire crowd went Awww shit as the oldman got up.
Truly a great script and movie

The Last Airbender, I actually felt insulted.

Gozilla (2014)

2 1/2 hours waiting for 5 minutes of a monster fight. It was boring

The Dark Knight so I could enjoy it again

I have a list of movies ;but if I un-saw them , I know I would stupidly try to see them again after being re-exposed to the trailer.

You can not win.

Creep
just terrible

gigli because holy fuck why the hell did i watch this piece of shit.

This. I'd tell myself that Famalam had a stroke and lost the part of his brain that made movies.

Polar Express

We were supposed to go see the SpongeBob movie but it wasn't at the theatre. What a shitty and weird Christmas film

Django Unchained. What a pretentious piece of shit.

>christmas present dvd
Watched it twice. Once drunk. Movie was an unbelievable pile of dogshit.

There are actually a couple of movies that I have managed to unsee. The Uninvited for example, I was watching it with a friend and like 20 minutes in I realised that I had seen it before.

Cabin In The Woods

I want those 2 hours of my life back

Fucking racists

>red planet
>southland tales
both rec'd here and both absolute garbage

Not worth the $18 ticket. Literally the first time I felt robbed watching a movie

Probably AI. I watched it when I was fairly young (maybe 8 or 9?) and the existential themes toward the end really fucked with me. I think a large part of my fear of mortality and existential anxiety can be traced back to the last bit of that movie.