Have you ever watched Ingram play?

By the time he's 25, his BBIQ will surpass everyone in the NBA

>ingram went to duke
>duke teaches you that the earth is flat

makes me think hmm

lol

>tfw Reinsdorf will never be forced to sell the Bulls

Yeah but given how high Kyrie's BBIQ is, its good for that

thats a good point. do you think viewing the world as flat makes you a better basketball player? i can see how it would help

>tfw to smart too watch the NBA without thinking it's not only rigged but also staged

Can everyone stop fueling PG trade rumors? It's really starting to bother me.

True, but his D isn't good; he's not a very well rounded player.

I feel like theres some sort of deeper conspiracy going on here concerning Duke, Flat Earth, and the NBA

Make an argument of preferring Hield over Ingram?

why are black people so obsessed with hairlines? their hair are shite anyway

t. literal monkey

Vlade Divac got a better offer for Cousins two days ago because the owner of the franchise was so fixated on Buddy Hield that Divac had to turn it down because the owner thinks Hield is the next Curry except he's actually more like Nik Stauskas who the owner said can "shoot like Curry and is big like Klay" but was then traded to the Sixers so that the Kings could dump salary in order to sign Rajon Rondo, Marco Belinelli and Kosta Koufos because they wanted to make "win now" moves and then after doing that traded their franchise player who they precisely made these moves for in return for the black version of Nik Stauskas.

Let that sink in for a minute.

Because its part of negro culture
>hairlines
>gold chains
>grills
>sagging pants

You have to respect it or else you are literally hitler

what about having ultra-white teeth? is it afroamerican culture or just all americans?

I've honestly never even heard of Hield before the trade

kek

American but moreso a black thing. Their mothers tell them that they can't have dirty teeth because it is more noticeable due to their darker skintone

youtube.com/watch?v=jEK_d-SFfCQ

>I think he claimed he made 91 out of 100 shots

This man runs an NBA franchise

>NOT believing earth is actually flat
>being a sheeple

you are either picking two of these options or none of them. choose wisely and remember to do your research