What's the most heartbreaking facial expression you've seen user?

what's the most heartbreaking facial expression you've seen user?

Something that makes you really, just, miserable. More than usual that is.

This one is probably it for me. Young, innocent, reminds oneself of a pure and idyllic time. Crying/abuse/fear/sadness. Idk.

feels thread, but I am genuinely interested in what you personally find to be the most heartbreaking thing.

Another specific thing I wanted to ask is what each of your biggest struggles is//What makes you the most depressed?

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/title/257.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

more of the same, childhood innocence/sadness/fear

A face of a man who isn't sad. A man who is tired.
A man who has given up.

this I can understand. There is a certain depth to that kind of, pain. apathy. A pure depression.

damn

Man, fuck this. Made me remember when I broke a girls heart in a series of huge mistakes. The fucking look on her face when she talked to me about it... Nah man this is one feels trip i didnt sign up for.

This

Do you think the father who took this picture is a pedo? I mean come on why else would he take a picture of his daughter crying

Apathy.

The decent into madness.

If you've experienced or seen anyone you know suffer from real mental issues that shits frightning.

To show his wife? "This is Bella's response to me telling her we can't get a pet dinosaur"

I agree though, it is a hot picture.

Single adults with no friends drinking after they finish work everyday. The same job they go to just to pay their bills to sustain sleeping and eating by themselves.

what do you mean the sun is flat?

is that a mike rowe action figure?

s.4cdn.org/image/title/257.png

random loli is my favorite kind of loli.

I just see a child with the flu or a cold. red nose indicates soreness from blowing nose every 2 seconds, tears are probably from being forced to go to school tomorrow because she has too many absences. You fuckers always assume the worst because this site and the other shit you do has warped your brains.

Why is this pic so sexy 2 me?

>its a hot picture
that's an understatement

not a face

Remember the look of that jap soldier in the first episode of The Pacific? The one who was just getting screwed with?
That look.

Story of my life...

when any bitch looks in my eyes while fucking

Young/ Innocent/ Pure/ Innocent. This is fucking bullshit. Satan is the current ruler of the Earth and children are the ones who are most easily persuaded by temptation because they cannot use ration against it. Just as young goats are called kids so are young humans. We are not born a sheep as contrary to popular misconception, those who ponder on how pure there life used to be fail to realize that the retrograde amnesia during childhood is one of the main reasons why you didn't commit suicide a long ass fucking time ago because you were naive and thought the world was all good ran by the big man in the sky. The big man in the sky is Satan, and while others fall to his temptation, the pure can take advantage of the weak and gain all the earthly possessions they desire. Unless you believe in Jebus

>be inna 5-year relationship
>cheat on her once
>feel shitty about it and immediately cut ties with the girl I cheated with
>girlfriend finds out months later
>face-to-face asks me if I cheated on her
>tell her yes

It took about three seconds for the expression on her face to change from an anxious anger to an absolutely hollow and crushed woman. It was like the light in her eyes died. She couldn't speak, she couldn't look me in the eye, and her whole body became an unstable mess. It was seeing her reaction that told me I didn't deserve her and there was no way I could ever come back from what I had done to her.

That was 10 years ago, and now I'm happily married to another woman. Every time I get close with a woman that isn't my wife, I imagine how my wife would look at me if she found out, and I snap out of it pretty quick.

There's nothing there

Dad was a civil rights activist during
MLK days. last 2 years of his life he was shitting himself and could not stop yellying "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER".

From most to least
-Old men crying
-Men crying
-2-12 years old crying from abuse/fear/sadness

She's gonna grow up to look like Bibi Jones..

>>Fucking delicious

No! Don't remind me of this!

Wow for some reason all of these images weren't affecting that bad until I saw this one

I want to see her expression after I give her a facial. ;)

damn..