Are Scottish people really just white niggers?

Are Scottish people really just white niggers?

Britfag detected.

Stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen.

Maybe. I'm Scottish. I presume that you're asserting we are white niggers? If so, present the comparisons and, if they're fair, I'll concede that we are.

u go Glen coco

You're thinking of the irish

The Scots were originally an Irish tribe, though.

>Britfag detected.
>Stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen.
I don't know what that means. I'm a Scottish American and look almost exactly like a male version of that girl: pale skin, green eyes, dark hair, resting bitch face, etc. I'm trying to figure out whether I should just kill myself and get it over with.

Obviously the Irish are the original niggers. That just goes without saying; nothing to debate. There's a reason blacks are disparagingly called "smoked Irish."

Yeah but then we went on to do useful shit like the internal combustion engine and such

You sound like a real fag. I don't think your Scottish ancestry has anything to do with why you should kill yourself.

They invented useful shit, too. The modern submarine and radiotherapy, for example.

>You sound like a real fag
This is Sup Forums, summer friend. Everyone is a fag.

>not knowing a Mean Girls quote

I still don't get why you think Scots are white niggers. They may well be, but you haven't explained why. I know they're definitely thought of (or were at least) as a lower class of European compared to England, Germany, France etc. They were wogs, I guess.

True, but we don't all need to act like teenage girls having a crisis over the way we look.

Isn't summer over? Where is it still summer vacation?

There's a difference between being a fag and being a fag. Come on, man.

Pretty much.....parsley has more gangs then london an yet no migrants an 10x smaller
Adreins wall when

>I still don't get why you think Scots are white niggers.
They got cucked by the English like a bunch of bush niggers, only it was worse because Scotland is actually a selective environment according to evolutionary biologists/psychologists, meaning the Scots should have been intelligent enough to colonize the English, not vice versa.

You see, intelligence was an evolutionary response to demanding environments. People from warm climates such as Africa evolved high testosterone levels instead of intelligence because they didn't need a lot of intelligence to survive, they just needed to be physically strong to win land wars between tribes and breed like rabbits in response to malaria. This explains why so many sub-Saharan Africans are aggressive, warlike people who rarely develop technology, instead preferring to fight, rape, enslave and kill one another (including ethnic cleansing).

Scotland is a freezing cold place where only the strong/intelligent should be able to survive. But somehow the Scottish ended up becoming nigger tier whites in spite of their environment.

It's a mark of shame. It sucks being unable to hide your nigger tier genetics. Scots are like the Slavs of Western Europe; white skin, niggerish brains.

they are vikings

No.

We are all Celts, originating from the Galls, they spread into Britain early and 2 groups formed.

Who invented it? I know there are always gray areas in these things since they are usually developed over a long time with various methods but I don't see anything about a Scottish inventor. It seems like the Germans did most of the leg-work in that particular invention.

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

hes thinking of the Bagpipes

No, Eastern Europeans are white niggers

A better way to phrase my post would have been, "the Scots were previously an Irish tribe" rather than 'originally'. Point taken, user.

Just a heads up for the Americans trying to be edgy.

Your country is based upon Scottish Rites Freemasonry, as is your Declaration of Independence.

And a good chunk of your technology you take for granted today came from us. Even the mundane inventions like waterproof jackets etc is because of us also.

Now if we are wiggers, that would make you 2nd class wiggers.

Just sayin'

Although OP is probably a fascist English cunt.

Again that is wrong, Scots have never been Irish.

Only time you see Scots and Irish together in one sentence is to describe the celts in the US.

shut up fag America is the best country on earth

Or when we're in a bar together celebrating an English sports team losing to any other

OP here. I'm Scottish American and I agree with this statement

>Now if we are wiggers, that would make you 2nd class wiggers.
It's true. The Scots people are pathetic white niggers and Americans are just as bad, arguably worse. This country is fucked.

Why can't you hide your genetics? You have green eyes which is a very un-Scottish trait. 70% of us have blue eyes.

Anyway, I don't disagree that we're a bit Slavish compared to most of north-west Europe. I think your pseudo-intellectualism is a little far-fetched, though. The climates in Scotland and England are not that different, and they outnumber us ten-to-one so this whole idea of we should have colonized them is nonsense.

It isn't though. 'Scots' are not the indigenous people of Scotland. It was Picts. Then an Irish tribe from the north of Ireland called the 'Scots' immigrated to the land. Scots and Picts shared the country for a while until the Scots became the predominant 'race'.

You meaning Paisley mate?

Jesus, could you be more of a self-loathing cuck? If not Scottish-American, what would you rather be?

As a Scot living in the middle of fucking no where I agree that we are essentially white niggers. You seen the junkies here? Fuck are you in for a bad time

He's American-Scottish, not Scottish-American.
Besides that though, he's a cunt

I mean we like fighting, fucking, drinking, yelling, and heart disease. Hard to argue.

We are all coming from Africa, we are all niggers, racism is stupid, all of you guys are stupid. Fuck me I'm a neverfag.

Agreed, but I think Scottish-American is right. That's how he described himself and I always thought the general phrasing was "Origin-Nationality".

Puerto Ricans are white niggers. Scottish are just British Puerto Ricans.

>fell for the out-of-africa meme

God damn, I've never seen it put so beautifully. I'm Scottish and I've got to cop the fuck on to that one. Well said, user.

The Scots are generally great people, I work with many Scottish people... Glasgow just has a shit load of fucked up drunk/drugged ones
I'm English and get treated well by them too

Every city in Scotland has this problem mate. Glasgow just seems to have a rep for it over the others. Great city to visit though, people there are top notch

damn! Just post more, or give name, source something!! FFS

You do not know the history of the picts do you.

They arrived from Europe, they tried to settle with other celts in Ireland, but were denied, so they went to what became Scotland and settled there on the East and Northern parts of the country.

The rest was still pagan.

>If not Scottish-American, what would you rather be?
English, of course. Let's face it, the Anglos are the true master race. They did to us what we should have done to them.

>We are all coming from Africa, we are all niggers
In a grand sense of origin as it relates to the human race as a whole, of course. But let's not kid ourselves here. Some of us are a lot more niggerish than others.

>racism is stupid, all of you guys are stupid
Racism, or at the very least, race realism, just makes sense. We know too much about IQ test results by country and the factors that led some people to be much more intelligent than others. Pic related.

>You have green eyes which is a very un-Scottish trait. 70% of us have blue eyes.
While green eyes are still rare in Scotland, they're less rare than in almost any other place, possibly excluding Ireland. Possessing green eyes is a telltale sign that you're one of the genetically inferior peoples of the British Isles. Shameful to the core.

>The climates in Scotland and England are not that different, and they outnumber us ten-to-one so this whole idea of we should have colonized them is nonsense.
Scotland is even colder and more mountainous; more unforgiving. It's the sort of place that should have bred a true master race. Instead, it created a race of colonized cucks who have turned to substance abuse to live down the pain of realizing their deep genetic inferiority. It's sad.

I still haven't figured out why Glasgow gets such a tough rep. Sure, it's no picnic, but people (particularly Glaswegians) lead you to believe that it's the most dangerous place in Scotland. I mean, Edinburgh has a worse HIV/heroin problem, Dundee has more unemployment (and also worse drug problem), Paisley has more violent and gangland crime (and a worse drug/suicide problem). It seems weird that Glasgow is still clinging to the reputation it used to deserve.

Glasgow has neds, who live in Buckfast Alley, which is a recipe for fuckwittery to the extreme.

Plus Glasgow is home to the rest of fucktards being the die hard protestants and catholics, who think the war of olde still continues today.

Those 2 groups should just fuck off to Northern Ireland and leave the rest of us in peace, no more shitty orange fucking walks, no more fucking die hard catholics crying about shitty orange walks and why can't they have a green walk.

Fuck them all.

Clearly never been to Scotland. You talk like it's fucking Everest here in regards to temp and the region.

Fucking retard, learn the country of your supposed ancestry. If it was that cold and rough, nobody would live here you fucking spanner

>Clearly never been to Scotland. You talk like it's fucking Everest here in regards to temp and the region.
Everything is relative, you stupid snow nigger. Scotland basically is the summit of Mt. Everest compared to the savannas of sub Saharan Africa. Read a book. Read forty fucking books.

Ah, shit, you're right. That was a blunder on my behalf. My Pict knowledge is lacking. I simply meant that the Picts were already there when the Scots (or Scotti) arrived.

How is fighting multiple wars with a county 10x bigger (population), winning some, losing some, and then signing a peace treaty to start an economic union, before going on with them to colonize half the world together being a 'cuck'?

Also, green eyes really aren't that common, man. Don't worry about it. I guarantee no-one has ever looked at your eyes and immediately assumed you were Scottish. Green eyes are most common in Iceland, by the way, not any part of Britain.

ha ha ha ha, the best laughing stock in the world. You're mostly angry Christian racists who claim to be from other countries.

This is true.

Take it easy, Bill Dance.

Yep, it is hard to argue, as no one can understand a fucking word you lot say.

And Peterhead has too many fishes.

Very true. It's a real problem.

Although, there's a lack of fish in this thread considering the amount of bait that has been thrown around.

Considering niggers are niggers essentially because of crime rate of course the scots aren't white niggers. It's no comparison.

Unless you are just outright racist, then I guess anyone you dislike is a nigger.

ooooh, smooth, I like it.

>male with resting bitch face

>Niggers are stupid
>Here's a map showing Africa's low IQ
>Scottish people are like niggers
>Please ignore them in the IQ map, though

Kek. I'm surprised no-one said anything about that before.

I bet OP has some juicy dick-sucking lips.

Nah, they're cool.

british are wankers tho.

SCOTLAND FOREVER

Scots are British....you're american ain't ya?

Am no British ya fanny

Jesus Christ.

if you live in the British Isles then, you are British,and fucking retarded by the sounds of things...ya pure fanny

:^) beaned kido

you white people are hilarious. you hate so hard that even fellow white people are excluded.

You black people are pathetic. You have yourself so much that you sell your own people as slaves and blame it on other races

You know what resting bitch means but not fetch? Seriously? Did you live under a specific rock under a specific time?

The english were extremely war like throughout history. Are you brain dead?

Not black. Once again your white brain fails you.

Let me guess. You'll claim I'm Hispanic? Real clever. Have an original thought for once in your life.

Why would you much that bait so readily? There are no black people on Sup Forums except the ones who wish they were white or Asian and are too weird to hang around with other black people.

>Unless you are just outright racist, then I guess anyone you dislike is a nigger.

How is that different from the way you think?

He is. He thinks the tiny, sparsely populated nation of Scotland should have been able to conquer the world because having mountains at the very top of your country (where no-one fucking lives) somehow makes you genetically intelligent according to him.

Exactly. And I'm just some guy from southern califronia pointing this out.

I love the UK. Why the fuck do you hate each other so much?

It's history, politics, religion and sport all fused into one ball of resentment. In general, people get on fine here. If you're just an average Welsh guy, you're not going to feel unwelcome in England, or likewise for an English guy in Scotland or a Scottish guy in N. Ireland. I'm sure you probably have something similar in the US with state rivalries. It's just inevitable that every country has bad blood with there neighbors.

its like a sibling thing, we will argue with each other until someone else start on us then we band together and attack the common enemy.

no, im not a fag

and you must be a sand nigger