youtube.com/watch?v=m9Wh66FXZJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Karl

Grucho senpai

and two hard boiled eggs

I've always been a Chico guy.

Margaret Dumont was a better Marx Brother than Zeppo

Karl

I'll see my lawyer about this as soon as he graduates from law school!

"Hooray for Captain Spalding the African explorer! Well somebody had to do it!"

The way they shake hands after telling the corniest joke ever kills me

youtube.com/watch?v=m9Wh66FXZJQ

SWORDFISH

kek

the one who killed millions with his ideology
groucho?

GUMMO!!

>lol jk: Harpo.

Are there any funnier Jews than the Marx Brothers? Modern jews are a fucking joke

Whoever it is "I'm against it"

Woody and Mel aren't long for this world. It will be tragic when all the great Jewish comics are gone.

Isn't the answer clearly Groucho? He was the hero and he got all the funniest lines. It's like picking Elmer or Daffy over Bugs.

daffy is a way better character than bugs so you're wrong

Harpo.

This his insanity and jealousy were far more compelling than Bugs smugness.

Fuck off- you're being contrarian for the sake of causing controversy. Bugs is objectively better. He's smarter, he's wittier, and he knows which season he doesn't get shot in. Daffy just kind of yells a lot and accidentally blows himself up.

Sorry your favorite character sucks.

>not the true patrician's looney tune

>Hello Editor of the New York times WOOHOO someone on Sup Forums was RIGHT!
>No this is not a crankcall, I'm serious...
>Oh yeah, well same to your mother.
SLAM!!!

>Wrong number... HOO HOO!
...zips off screen

Daffy's insanity is often mistaken for stupidity, but he's kind of a Columbo figure, he always outwits his foes by acting completely "screwy".

Bugs, especially in those dreadful Freleng shorts just became a kind of self-referential boring piece of crap.
After Clampett left he was only good when he's a roided up vengeful beast in the late 40's McKimson shorts

underrated

hard question
chico is best piano man
harpo is fucking clever , great musician and i really like him
but without Groucho they aren`t shit

Fuck off commie.

Here's the problem with that and why you get to make arguments like that: Bugs' personality was always fairly consistent whereas Daffy changed based on the weather. I can't cite directors and this really seems more like a conversation that should be had on Sup Forums but early daffy was definitely way more "wacky" and "free-wheeling" vs. later daffy who was just angry and antagonistic. Compare that to bugs, who was always constantly cool and clever and getting one over on the people trying to harm him, and I'd say go with consistency. Bugs wins over all.

Also this is a conversation ostensibly about the Marx Brothers and Groucho is still ahead by a career.

You have to give it to Groucho. He always has the best lines and lands them perfectly. After him I would put Harpo since his style is so different from the others.

>I can't cite directors
Chuck fucking Jones. He's the one that changed the wacky daffy into a magnificent asshole.