General bathroom hunting thread

General bathroom hunting thread.

I collect used condoms, diapers, tampons, soiled underwear, etc. from public restrooms. It's best when you're close by so you can see who the person is who deposited their goodies but anonymous ones are OK too.

Found 4 used condoms, a shit ton of diapers, tampons, pads, >10 soiled panties, etc. I like to order a meal at McDonald's or Burger King and sit next to the bathroom entrance and eat slowly so I can see who is leaving them behind.

same :/

This is fucking disgusting and degenerate as fuck.

Kill yourself.

also forgot to mention:

I clean the toilet seat and wait for someone to use it. Then go back in and see if they left any drops of pee behind. Then I slurp it up haha.

Why
And how

*how long

Part of the fun is that it lets me get close to beautiful people who I would otherwise have no access to.

Also when you're horny anonymous stuff can also be great fun.

This is too far for me but as a pissfag I'll admit this arouses me quite a bit. How do you store the things that you've collected? Do you get rid of them eventually?

Fucking kill yourself.

move to an island and go be normies together. vanilla life for you

I'm a student so I usually shift between sharing a house, renting a small house, and living with my parents (during study breaks). Sometimes when I'm with my parents or sharing a house, I find something great but can't keep it because there is no where for me to put it. So that sucks. Right now I have a fridge/freezer so that is where it all goes.

I finally have enough money for a house though. So once I move into my house this year, I should be able to store my finds permanently in the fridge/freezer.

Men's and women's public restroom are separated in some places, either op is a girl or he is picking up those things from guys.

Also,, he is slurping men's piss

95% of public toilets (e.g. in parks, parking lots, beaches, most libraries) are unisex where I live.

Fast food restaurants have either unisex toilets (Burger King, Subway, Carl's Jr) or separate gender toilets with a (unisex) changing room that doubles as a disabled restroom (McDonalds).

Where do you live? That sounds bizarre.

Australasia region..

Love finding used diapers myself. Great fun to play with. Messier the better. If I've got a rucksack they'll be coming with me for sure ;)

Fuckin wow. This is something else. Personally I'd end it all of I were you.

Also, AMA. Inb4 kill yourself. Thought about it, but life too much fun.

Don't you worry about getting caught?

post pics of your collection

This or gtfo

I used to do this back when I first started hunting. I'd bring a bag and stuff it full of any diapers I could find. I usually had 10+ after a single hunting session. I put them on my face and fapped.

Diapers are extremely common to find so I kinda stopped once I became bored. Nowadays, I still fap with diapers but only if I could see whoever it came from.

I'm thinking of buying one of those cheap Chinese spy cameras that look like watches, key chains, pens, buttons, etc. so I can have a visual record of who the condom/diaper/tampon/panties are from. Then once I'm in my new house I'll be able to fap to their image in my bathtub while their condom/diaper/tampon/panties are in my mouth haha.

>collection of 1

That wasn't me.
This is me.

nigga u crazy

Another a few weeks ago. Nasty but fun.

Some panties too.

Should I keep going?

now we're talking

yes

Close up of the same one.

How do you know they're beautiful people. The diapers certainly aren't or I should hope not. Being from fucking babies. you sick fuck.

Hm. I don't find any interest in the kids they're from. Just love anonymous dirty diapers.

Hell, I've taken sacks from daycares before.

I take a look at the bathroom beforehand. Then I order a meal and take 30 minutes to eat it. I can take my laptop out so that it looks like I'm doing something. Or I can park my car next to the public bathroom at the local skate park and just look via my windshield while using my phone. Maybe get a dashcam to record it all. Once the person goes in and then leaves, I can see if they left anything behind.

But yeah, I'm not hugely into babies (and by that I mean actual babies and not 2 year olds) so diapers don't really interest me that much. Some toddlers can be real cuties though.

This thread is too much for me. I'm outta here. Christ.

One dirty diaper lover to another - do you prefer messy ones or wet ones? What do you typically do with them?

Depends. Back when I still collected diapers en masse, I preferred the big heavy wet ones since they were easier to fap with. I actually find most babies/toddlers to be kinda meh but once in a while I get a diaper from one that is absolutely beautiful. In that case, I prefer the messy one since it means that I could properly taste it and enjoy it.

Being able to smell the part where their genitals touched is amazing and is the highlight of the experience for me. The scent in that region is almost like an illicit drug.

Do you seek out fresh/recently changed ones then? What's the perfect diaper for you?

Fresh is best. Warm ones where there is still some residual body heat are wonderful. They are usually cold once I get them into my house though.

Perfect diaper would be a fresh one. Something like a pull up used by an older kid. I kinda have a thing for skinny toddlers. Not an absolute shit explosion but just a general mix of both pee and poop. A little bit of everything I guess.

A few years ago I used to go into trash bags that were left out at night for the following morning and would hunt for used diapers, condoms, etc. that way. I'd find bank statements, letters, etc. and search their names on facebook to see what they looked like. I got some nice diapers as well as some tampons but stopped once I moved to an area where the garbage truck comes at noon.

Also I should have mentioned that I took the whole bag. My house had wood and tile floors so I'd open them up, have a look inside, and take what I wanted. The floors made cleaning a breeze. My next house will have carpet flooring so I'm not sure if this will be possible unless I do it on the front porch or something haha.

Nice. I'm a fan of fresh ones too. I was travelling a few weeks back and stopped at a few rest stops along the way. It was really busy with slow traffic on the way back late in the evening and I was hungry so I stopped at a services with a McDonalds for some quick food. I guess lots of others had the same idea because it was really busy too. Quite a few families since it's holidays time here. I went to the bathroom and as usual opted for the Disabled/Baby-Change option. Glad I did, the diaper bin in there was stuffed. I didn't have time to get right down to the bottom even, but they were getting pretty nasty and stale after the first 8 or 10 or so anyway. The best were the ones near the top - a soaked store-brand size 5 that felt extremely heavy and a new-style Pampers baby-dry 6+ that was incredibly messy. I could tell it was going to be good before I even untaped it, could see the shit right away. It smelled fresh. I took that one home without untaping it and enjoyed the surprise in the privacy of my bathroom at home later. As I left the bathroom a young guy with his kid were just getting up from their table and started heading towards the bathrooms. I couldn't resist so I sat back down and played on my phone until they emerged again. I got straight up and went back to the disabled/baby change bathroom, bolted the door and checked the bin again. Fresh shitty pull-up. He hadn't even taped it up, so the wipes had fallen out in the bin. I took it out and felt the warmth, rolled it up and stuffed it in my rucksack too. Had a great night with both of my finds later on.

Just put an old towel down.

Another diaper hunter here.

Fuck I also like to search for diapers however I only like wet diapers not messy.
I'll give you one tip. Museums.
Those places are always full of people, specially kids. I remember one time in one museum I found a bathroom at the bottom floor, was kind of a hidden bathroom and it was my surprise when I found an adult diaper but it was the smallest size (it was junior sized) best find I ever had. Yes it was still warm. So I guess a 12yo had to use diapers. I also found a shit ton of Pampers. I wish I could find a wet goodnites. I've also found some little girls peed undies (size 4) any stories you want to share?

i'd like to mention that i don't post often but you sound like someone i would hate

Kik, email? Not many of us around!

By degenerate you mean beta as fuck, right?

>Depends

Sure, give me your kik I'll add you

I'd love to hear psychiatrists explain this.

This fucking thread.

I can't believe there are actually people like this.

>haha

Any more sweet stories?

Looks like a taco bell burrito

I have a picture of the insides. It was nasty.

I am lost for words here...

What the fuck do you do with the diapers? Like play with the shit?

I am ashamed that I breathe the same air as this sick fuck

Why

Yup. Some like eating it.

>some like eating shit
Wtf

This whole thread is bait

Nobody wants to see it then?

wtf

Cunts fucked. This is the worst thing I've read on this website.

Don't pretend that's a good joke

nice thumbnail

Morbid curiosity, an attraction to warm, sloppy things to put my dick in I guess...

i used to like collecting diapers now i prefer waiting in bathrooms until i can take pictures like this

The pictures prove it's not man. This is just fucked

Which pictures?

So this is one of those predators I was warned about through childhood.

Get fucked mate. I'd love to meet you in an alleyway

Ya this has serial killer written all over it

How I'd slit your throat with a butter knife.

i like looking at not killing little boys en mase hehe x
aww that's not very nice of you now is it mate :( x

i like used pads but the rest of this stuff is so degenerate its unbelievable

Think he was talking about me.

Where are you from. Let's meet up

You're British? Where abouts are you from?

What was it?

portsmouth why ?

north london :) wbu? x

Having a poo party in my apartment on Liverpool Street. Come along

Can you take a picture of your floor tiles, please?

With used nappies?

i told you i dont like shit only sanitary towels

yeah, ill come if there's used nappies :) x

Liverpool Street station tonight at 10pm. Wearing a red jumper and Arsenal cap

im alright thanks

How the fuck anyone gets off by an infants used diaper full of piss and shit is beyond me.

What was this about?

try putting one on your dick and then you'll see :) x

I won't use a butter knife that was a joke

whoah dude I'm not that user but you just sounds creepy af

Yup, especially freshly changed. warm and sloppy. Feels incredible.

MOAR please. i'm fucking diamonds