A butthurt jew because of the holocaust goes on a murderous genocide rampage

>A butthurt jew because of the holocaust goes on a murderous genocide rampage
>kills billions of innocent people
>gets away with it because of his connections with Xavier>Moira>US government

Woah Singer, stop there, this is literally another shoa! May 2016 was really a different time.

>NO MORE NIGGERS
What did Apocalypse mean with this?

>kills billions of innocent people
lolwut, did we watch the same movie, it never really went that far into the destruction before phoenix hadooken

>his whole family is shot or gassed
>butthurt
I would suggest a stronger adjective user.

Is a joke? It was a worldwide earthquake, smaller earthquakes destroyed Haiti.

India, China, Africa, South America. All those underdeveloped third world countries with tons of people living in the same mudhuts. Literally a hundred deaths per block.

The deathtoll was probably in the billion with only just India and China.

You could make the argument they arent people tough.

Yeah I didn't really understand that part. Why didn't they arrest him?

Imagine this multiplied by a trillion (the whole superficies of the damn planet) and then multiply it for 10 on third world countries like china.

It was an allegory for Israel-Palestine-USA

Because deep down Charles knows that Magneto is right and that they'll inevitably have to kill all the inferior non-mutants. Charles doesn't fully believe his own rhetoric.

or visa versus

>Oy Vey, why would you kill innocent jews, racism is bad!
>KILL ALL NON MUTANTS, WE ARE THE CHOSEN
>power to LITERALLY attract shekels

I still find it weird that has never been addressed in the films. Every argument Charles makes is just "dont kill them its bad theyre just like us" not "magneto are you kidding, you survived a genocide you know this isnt okay"

>power to LITERALLY attract shekels
my sides, its true

what exactly were apocolypses powers? How could he beat up Xavier in his mind? Why was sansa able to control the phoenix? why didn't charles use her brain powers when magneto didn't have his helmet on?

And why did a helicopter show up to take the main characters away to a subplot?

Sansa didnt control the Phoenix, she just let it go. Unleashed the power. Obviously it will be a plot point in the next movies that it becomes harder to control until Dark Phoenix happens.

>what exactly were apocolypses powers?
Original one? To transfer his mind and steal powers.
Now? High physical and mental defenses, regeneration, enhanced reflexes, force fields, teleports, speaking in hammy ways, telekynesis, sand control, non organic matter manipulation.

> How could he beat up Xavier in his mind?
He was stronger and more durable.

>why didn't charles use her brain powers when magneto didn't have his helmet on?
Did you see the movie? Charles communicates with Magneto and his mind gets hijacked by Apocalypse. He wouldnt risk it again.

I think the events of X-Men First Class prove that Magneto is right.

>Mutants save the world
>USA and USSR decide to kill the mutants

Charles doesn't make arguments in the movie that aren't completely boneheaded. For a supposed genius, he's not very smart.

>"No, Holocaust survivor, don't kill the soldiers! They're just following orders!"

This is because the movies ape the comics in regards to themes but don't perfectly mirror the plot and characters and so it likewise doesn't make perfect sense.

In the comics, there's a concerted effort to erase mutants by normies so Magneto is essentially a reactionary against that. The problem with the movies is that they don't portray this level of genocide on the part of humanity so Magneto and Xavier don't come across the same way. If the X-films were showing mutant hunting squads going out to kill babies and stuff then the Magneto/Xavier conflict would make more sense in this regard.

Relax man, it's fictional.

Nigga he literally destroyed Cairo, which is 7 million people, how many cities are made of Metal? How many buildings have metal in them? How many boats, houses,sewers have metal in them? Imagine all the metal in your city is ripped out suddenly, you don't think people would die? He literally ripped Metal from all over the world to his position. He killed at a minimum, a billion people, but this is okay because M-MUH XAVIER. Hell, fuck Xavier for forgiving this faggot.

Singer or whoever makes the next movie would be hacks if they don't have government go right back to making those Sentinels.

The amount of death and destruction they wreaked should show the need for Trask's program and thankfully he's still alive

>Cairo
>people
wew lad

To be fair the humans hating the mutants in the comics made absolutely no fucking sense when you had supers running around turning giant and suffocating your mother in a big turd. After Apocalypse and the damage that was done, I can see now why the governments did what they did against the mutants.

Not an argument.

>butthurt jew because of the holocaust
for as much as that shit gets discounted around here. fuck you. i know you're an autistic shitposting idiot. fuck you. if you didn't feel anything you shouldn't watch movies. it has nothing to do with movies at this point. just humanity.

Thanks for correcting the record

what record was there to correct? Magneto was a human being who's family died and he had a human response. Do you want me to correct the record on biology or neuroscience?

You're fictional, kiddo.

tbqh the Auschwitz destruction scene gave me feels I didn't expect to get from capeshit, only good scene in this flick

Why didn't Apocolips recruit stronger horsemen? Mutants better than winged guy and ninja girl.

Remember how after the events of X2 the president was about to declare war on mutants before being stopped by Xavier telling him they had to work together or everyone would lose?

Remember how then next movie every single mutant except for like 5 of them went on a rampage and attacked a military base killing dozens of soldiers before being stopped, again my like only half a dozen good mutants?

Then instantly after that they put Beast on the US senate or some shit and everyone's smiling pretending that mutants don't deserve to be wiped out.

There's no way there's gonna be any repercussions for Magneto's genocide this time either.

Because the movie was a piece of shit.

they needed more time for epic wolverine cameos

he's pretending

very few people here are really anti-semitic.
using the word butthurt in that scenario is actually so wildly unfitting that it makes for a quick giggle to lots of people.

you're still safe here, my friend.
hopefully you'll scar up nice and good. thick skin is a prerequisite to our free speech haven here on the internet.
unfortunately the new wave of niggers from areddit have yet to evolve this mechanism.

but your jew-blood is strong. you can do it, user.

holocaust is autofeels
i think that's why so many alt-righters here bent on defending good filmmaking just end up going full skinhead

This killed the movie for me. It's just too stupid. He should have but on plastic prison or oven.

It's Apoca's fault, muh Magneto dindu nuffin

The gist I get from this thread is that it's Man of Steel tier. I'd have to agree with that assessment for the most part. Jew themes as others have stated are chuckle worthy.

All those poor souls with braces, pace makers, wheel chairs, stitches, crutches, inside vehicles, buildings, on bridges
>all dead

Soon, brother.

>>power to LITERALLY attract shekels
Nigga was using this shit wrong.

>The problem with the movies is that they don't portray this level of genocide on the part of humanity
>saying this when the previous movie had super robots built by the government that wiped out mutants

come on

I have an X-Men comic book where Magneto takes over New York City and starts gassing the humans. The muh noble villain thing has been so many times that I'd like to see Magneto go full genocide mode just once. But they always insist on keeping these same characters around, this shit never seems to progress beyond the original premise

Well, not him but Sentinels were a very late response to mutants (as the movie even says). Its not like in X2 (i think?) where mutants are basically being hunted just because they exist.

>late response
>program started in the 1970

Did you even watch the movies?

No I mean the use of Sentinels to systematically round up or eradicate mutants wasnt immediate (in the timeline of the new films) so we never get to see a compelling reason for Xavier and Magnetos conflict. Magneto hates humans before theyve even taken a stance of the mutant population.

Is he a jew? I thought he was a Pole.

>OY VEY WE'RE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE
is Magneto's whole character in these movies.

>Erik, please stop.
>I'm not wearing the helmet Charles, you can do whatever you want
>Haha get out of here you mass murdering rascal.

polish jew. His parents were transformed into ash.

There's literally no reason for Professor X not to put him in a fucking coma the first chance he gets

Prof X is the biggest cuck in the whole X men universe

This.
Have unfathomable almost god-like power.
Use it for le good and train children. Everyone would become mad and most likely evil with his powers.

It was very good, yes.

House of Trump

the problem with prof X is, in order to have a movie, you need conflict, and a central theme of X men is the conflict between men and mutant.

with that, it just proves time and again that prof X is wrong that human and mutants can co-exist and his instance on his stance makes him look retarded and proofs magneto right

This.

Charles is 100% full of it.

Is Magneto being jewish actually canon?

fuck, i almost turned off the movie when I found out that he was a big nose moneyhungry criminal. But I'm holding hope that it's only recent canon to diversify the cast.

>holocaust is autofeels

are you 10? holocaust is autocringe for me.

history was way too nuanced. Even jews allied with hitler during that time.

Prof X insists on his silly little fairy tales of happy fluff so he doesn't go crazy or evil. Also he doesn't have to make so many hard choices while sitting on his laurels instead of using his godgiven powers to actually fix this world.

Imagine Magneto and him having swapped powers. Weaponized telepathy of that caliber, Magneto wouldn't even hesitate.

The X-Men has always been about zionism.

Will Samposters ever violently commit suicide and leave us for good?

What am I talking about, of course they will

Whenever I read a Sup Forums shitposter, they always seem confused. Not just about the topic they're discussing but also the meanings of most of the words they use. You're a bad person. You realize that circle jerking with idiots on the internet conditioned you into falsely believing that your opinions are valid?

He was gyspy a couple of years but they backtracked and make him jew again.

Holocaust thing was always present tho

are there any holocaust survivors even still alive today? or is the job finally done?

>Is anyone alive that experienced an event which occurred less than one maximum human lifespan ago

Is Sup Forums satire? You really seem like the dumbest people who ever lived. Do you have any remote awareness of how damaged your mind is?

You're really banking on the idea that the screenwriters have any idea how earthquakes work though.
I mean the movie ends with people in America feeling an earthquake that originated in Cairo, and in Cairo, there's not so much as people being mildly concerned about being the epicentre of likely the biggest quakes in recorded history.

It triggers me that none of the characters seem to have aged a day in ten years
I know it's comic book shit but these new X-Men movies take place in very specific points in time. It's just a fucking mess of inconsistencies

I really wouldn't mind if they just stopped and rebooted in like five years. Having Apocalypse set in the 1980s felt like such an arbitrary decision that they had to make just because they fucked themselves over with all this timeline shit

My grandmother was killed in Auschwitz when she was just a baby, but she survived and completed 99 years last month.

It's funny because this is exactly how Jews are

>wahh we've been persecuted
>better hold a grudge forever and do the same things that got us persecuted in the first place

Jews are pure sociopaths

well, when you make claims like "we're god's chosen people", somebody will eventually try to test that claim.

and some times that someone has the entire wehrmacht under his command, then you better hope your god delivers

The ironic thing is that the Sup Forums neckbeards who concoct these generalized fantasies about people to justify their deluded Nazi brainwashing are usually described by them on an individual level. Kill yourself you fat fucking moron, preferably in an excruciatingly painful way.

>tbqh the Auschwitz destruction scene gave me feels I didn't expect to get from capeshit, only good scene in this flick
pleb taste my man

>GRRR I AM SO MAD WITH GRIEF I AM GOING TO DESTROY THE WHOLE WORLD, NOTHING MATTERS TO ME ANYMORE
>But Erik, we are your friends!
>Oh. Okay. I guess I'll stop then :)

Did Singer just reach the absolute height of capekino? Can it even get better than this?

He didn't get away with it, Xavier just made everyone forget what happened, even him.

>stormshill projects his own shitty character onto huge groups of people for propaganda purposes
>armchair psychology
>the actual implication that people should drop grudges over their families being murdered, especially coming from someone who thinks minorities in film is a crime against white people

Sup Forums has to be a satire board, no living person can be this dumb

Anyone else feel like he got the role of Stryker because he attended one of Singer's pool parties? He's an absolutely awful actor.

r u serious? this actually happens in this capeshit?

type casted as the asshole forever

Talk about projections and generalizations
wew

Yeah, Xavier used his enhanced mind powers he got from Apocalypse to erase the world's memory, including his own.

Sounds like something bitchboy Charles would do. Won't even put down a threat, just constantly manipulate him since he's got a big ol' crush on him

I don't think they say that outright (like everything else) but I wouldn't be surprised if that turns out to be the case

is it really this easy?

babies don't count though

Wait why was Mystique the key to creating Sentinels that can adapt to any mutant's powers? Isn't that literally what Rogue does? Mystique just changes her appearance. It makes no sense.

jlaw threatened to quit if they didnt give her top billing and made her the main character, this was shortly after she got an emmy or golden globe or something so she thought she was hot shit

>Wait why was Mystique the key to creating Sentinels that can adapt to any mutant's powers? Isn't that literally what Rogue does?

No, it literally isn't.

Rogue has a much cooler ability, she got shafted

>tfw Rogue and Wolverine wanted to bang each other in X1

He also wants to fuck Jean which has some weird vibes because she's decades younger than him.

Also this scene in DoFP was really well done.

don't see the appeal of movie jean and don't see why he'd be all that interested in movie version. it was a good scene but her dye job isn't

Just like in my funnies.

Not in the 1st years, I'm pretty sure that was introduced after the Lee/Kirby tenure.

>gets away
No mang. Everybody knows he is the villain.

Everybody's decades younger than Logan, except Apocalypse.

He means back to Sup Forums scummy.

Do you mean you see the appeal of comics Jean, besides being hot like every other female cape character?

Don't you forgive Hitler?

Source? And why wouldn't they just let her quit and recast her?

lol like the holocaust happened