She is right. Dutch """ men""" are born to be sissy cucks

She is right. Dutch """ men""" are born to be sissy cucks

Yep, our country is full of mentally retarded women, that's why our political climate is shit.

ok

More like Dutch women are manly as hell, you rarely see a properly shaped female woman in The Netherlands - they all have either huge shoulders, manly faces or huge thick legs/feet as if they're meant to pull fucking cars. Not to mention the horrible teeth from decades of incest from the past, The Netherlands used to have one of the worst gene-pool, which is way the goverment gave the greenlight to welcome so many refugees.

I did not know that

She just likes baboons monkey punching her head while they red sock the shit out of her intestines.

Imagine being this Turkish that you had to pretend the Dutch were the inferior ones who existed to leech off the welfare system.

Because it isn't true :')

Lmao...Dutch people will never accept they're ugly and have dom women

Why are Turks so fiercely nationalistic while refusing to live in Turkey? It's almost as if it's a shit country full of shit people.

Tfw 6'4" 240 lbs sissy dutch man.
Us sissy cucks sure excell at kickboxing tho

Like an inferior turkish monkey like you knows anything.
Mudslims talk trash,yet they all want to live here in the west.

tfw when your girls go to other countries to get their blonde pussies pounded:

nienke to brazil

This guy is right. You got cucked by other countries and they didn't even had to enter you country to do so. Pathetic.

I dont care i tend to go for the latina and black chicks over here anyway. Slave pussy best pussy

How were the Dutch created?
God conned a German to fuck a pig.
Thought you would like to know.

Nigga please german men are pussies list your best fighters. Nick heinz and dennis siver?

Ment for this german dweeb.
Why do germand sound like faggots when they speak english

I don't know if the other faggot is german but I'm not. And thank god because germans are even more cucked than dutchs.

Germans are cucked and want to force others to get cucked too. ffs.

/thread

the fucking women made men that way. Thats what they wanted wasnt it?

KANKER!!!

she's not lying though.

Nah, see here's the thing about women. Women are SUPER dishonest about what they want in men and virtually every damn one will tell that the man they want is 180 degrees different than the ones they actually fuck/date.

And case in point, listen to what a women says they want and look at their life. I *guarantee* nearly every woman has at least one man in their friend zone who is EXACTLY what they say they want but they're not willing to consider that guy for much more than foot rubs or massages.

Most women say they want a liberally enlightened sensitive guy who tends to all her needs. Then they nearly all shoot for stand-offish guys (it's a misconception that alphas are assholes, they just aren't gushingly sweet) who treat them like they don't care.... then the woman is always crying that her man just doesn't *care* or this and that when any man who knows how to get women knows the second he starts giving her the sweet loving attention she wants, is the second *she stops caring*.

This is not an overgeneralization. All women are sexually wired the same no matter how bright, sweet, mean, or wealthy.

So the moral of this story is you be the kind of guy women are ACTUALLY interested in, rather than the ones they SAY they're interested in. The strange thing is I don't think women *think* they're being dishonest about what they prefer, they're just all that deluded.

Also once you've nailed her and got her interest, maybe are even dating. You must always make strides that you aren't too sweet, that you don't give her too much love, that you make her damned aware that if she leaves you have backups (while being subtle about it). She WILL try to break you make you a gushingly-sweet beta, she'll say that's what she wants, but if you do, she will leave.

The second moral of this story is don't join the cuck culture thinking it will get you laid as the Euro males tend to do. It makes the 3rd world barbarians look like the only real men.

> dominant men
> subversive women
> women want men to be less dominant

> less dominant men
> less subservise women
> women want men and women to be treated equally

> moderate men
> moderate women
> men stopped holding women responsible and lower their expectations, thus

> more dominant women
> more subversive men
> women want someone that's on their level

> thus men aren't dominant enough

> men now get the message to be less dominant and more so, simultaneously
> women now get the message, that they can do anything, but are not allowed to be too dominant, whatever that means

And now nobody quite knows who's supposed to be responsible for what and people fling in all directions of the extremes.

newest Victoria's Secret Angel is Dutch, 22 y/o from Utrecht

insta: roosmarijndekok