Anyone who genuinely would date a fat/plus size girl? As in a size 16+?

Anyone who genuinely would date a fat/plus size girl? As in a size 16+?
Like if they had a health problem that stopped them from losing weight?

Currently dating one. Dunno her actual weight, but I know she's a 3XL.

Im always down for fatties

I'm cool with fat girls as long as they don't have that scrunchy face syndrome. You know what I mean... When a bunch of the fat fills up their face to the point where they can barely open their eyes and turns their mouth into a fish-mouth. That's just fucking disgusting.

Like the meme mother & daughter that somehow have fucking forehead fat?
Yeah I know what you mean.

Ive had people say im fat and people say im average. I consider myself fairly chubby. I never had any problems getting the guys ive wanted.
Currently taken as of now though.

Just sayin theres plenty of dudes who arent really bothered by the weight

>date
No
>Fuck
Yes, absolutely, as long as it's within 's reasonable standard.

>health problem that stopped them from losing weight
Kek

Yep I know who you're talking about, but aren't they sisters?

Either way, this face.

currently got a 400 pound girlfriend and i love when she rides ontop. im 150 pounds btw

My wife is a size 22

My girlfriend is close to 300 pounds and she's a near perfect match for me sexually. She's into femdom and all that comes along with that, so sex with her is more fun than any other girl I've been with.

That 'health problem' being having a fork permenantly welded to the fat cunts right hand?

I'd rather fuck a hole in a tree thats full of angry ants

i only date ssbbw, OP. there's nothing better than that!

Fuck yes, especially if they have fat in the best places. Thighs, Love handles and titties. Can't do the ones with giant guts.

Fat Girls love anal sex....

ya I think girls of that weight are cute/very feminine. Its more about attitude anyway. Not much bigger though.

My GF has PCOS which causes weight gain. She's had it since before I knew her. She's not obese, just chubby. Has a really cute face,D's, and the fat that she does have goes flat down her stomach and doesn't stick out like a gut.

you cant get fat if you dont eat a shit tonne, nothing doesn't make you magically fat

fuck fat enablers telling people they are genetically fat, what a load of shite

I do not like skinny women. Almost all the women in my life have been zafty/pawg. Not ashamed.

Nope.
Hamplanets are fucking lazy, eat a shit ton, contribute very little and disrespect you more often.

If you have a decent income YOU CAN DO BETTER.

Size 16 is max.

Yeah, this girl would do nicely.