Sup Forums , I've got this on my penis. Just recently. What is it?

Sup Forums , I've got this on my penis. Just recently. What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/men/penis-disorder-balanitis#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dermatitis.

new lube? stop using it.

Meth reaction. Get off the drugs. Or stop banging that meth head

its fungi. its easy to treat

It is a yeast infection.

... I dont know

This, go buy monistat break it and rub and you weewee

Your penis will fall off

you don't have to reply to EVERY thread, you know

Looks like your fingers

aids

I would guess is fungus

wash your hands before fapping and use lube

Hm yes, recently got a new lube. I think it might be more so that my girlfriend had a mild yeast infection.

Sounds like this right. GF had a mild yeast infection recently.

Thanks guys, ya'll are real bros

Looks like herpes. But you'd have had to have sex for that so...

ew dude what are those white lumps on the head of your penis

it looks like a glans, if youre old enough to post your genitals on the internet an its JUST growint in thats quite strange, but congratulations.

you need to go visit a doctor he will give you some pills and you will eat them for a week it should disapear.

Sad Benis is sad. That's what's happening.

Dip it in bleach

Go see a doctor, it's probably something benign but worth checking out all the same. Don't be ashamed of your genitals, you like your penis right?

looks like a gender infection. You should cut off it off and make it a pussy before it spreads and you die

benis?

bengay easilt fixes this

Thats what you get when youre not circumcised. Civilize yourself.

I dont know if losing his foreskin would help. It is a lot better though

warts on the edges,
not sure about the red spots. needs a doctor check up

It's yeast. Don't jerk off Cuz your skin is gonna be dry af

Had that 7 years ago and thought it was herpes. It's just thrush. Like others said, rub something like Monistat on it, especially leaving it overnight. You might have some residual damage under the surface for a while, but it's nothing to worry about.

Also , those are not warts, they're just harmless pearly penile papules. I also have those.

>What is it?

AIDS. Don't post your dick, faggot. Just go die.

This is first signs of the tramp illness. You do not wash and are disgusting. You are infected with the dirtbag non showering virus

Niggah thats herpes

>kill yourself for fucking your own life up by banging that chick way before knowing her for atleast 30 days

The Jews

COULD be Herpes. did it happen after sex with someone?

webmd.com/men/penis-disorder-balanitis#1
I've had it several times user, plus it's reccuring.
Use either anti-fungal cream or things like neomecinuim idk look up on google how to treat balanitis. Except for itching when it gets more developed, it usually hurts in early stages ( barely visiable bumps on forehead, redness ) like your dick is TOO sensitive. Like washing it feels like grating it on a grater. Just be more hygenic. Wash dick after every fap using intime body wash. Wash dick after sex. DRY IT with towel, make sure no water under foreskin. Good luck. Can go to dermatologist, it will help, youll get some prescription creams for it that will last you for future infections.

>balanitis
been said many times before and that is the correct answer.

Price we pay for having a foreskin and shaggin iffy cunts. Worth it, just get a creme and it'll be manageable.

its balantitis keep your foreskin back until it heals.

Yas

You have AIDS

PPP maybe, look it up

If you're fucking a chick with nuvaring you're probably allergic. Since you're posting on Sup Forums, If you're fucking a goat with a nuvaring you're probably allergic.