"Africans had universities when white people were still running naked in Europe...

"Africans had universities when white people were still running naked in Europe, beating each other with clubs over the head and eating raw fish"

This is what niggers actually believe.
This nigger thinks there where universities in ancient Africa.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Amos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustin_Banyaga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blackwell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Elmo_Brady
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Branson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otis_Boykin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwabena_Boahen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Black_(surgeon)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricia_Bath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Carson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Crosthwait
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dabiri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Maynard_Daly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dean_(computer_scientist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_R._Drew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes I poop a little when I fart.
You are still a nigger though.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT!

Lol. When white men arrived in Unga Boonga land in ships, silly nig nogs didn't even have the wheel.

and Indians built the Taj Mahal, but most of em still shit in the street

These dumb cunts are political leaders of South Africa. Smh

I thonk to yorsilf aboot nat been gai ohr nigor bicase gai am senful.
>Pras Gisus
Him wil am sabe os frem de- digin- digenairites n niger

Christ..... What have you been smoking.
We don't speak darkie here.

It's the nation of Islam. I blame them for most stupid superstitions black people have, but it a not as bad as five percenters.

Nation of Islam appropriates Mediterranean and Arab history claiming it was them. This is where they first did it why they now feel comfortable saying George Washington and Neil Armstrong were black.

Nigger hate thread!

>George Washington and Neil Armstrong were black.
What.

Hai nut al nigr am gae u ned 2 stap ben recast fur thets bade

I hope you get aids for breakfast.

NAGGER me gon hev yomy begel 4 brakfist u am hab fud og yor ppl. NUTT. HANG. U am gae n blek shud anhoro wet timstemp n levesteam fogget

George Washington owned slaves.
He couldn't have been black.
Slaves can't own other slaves.

My God kaffirs are ugly.
No wonder all the nigger guys keep up with the "where da white women's at? "

Not even an ape would fuck these filthy things.

Yup. Totally the same species

Ye am no rite" I tank de wimon wet sam skan calor ass u shuld b thi onies tu stak pepe en n mak whit malk com ut? Nager am went whote wamen thu 4 sam rison$ Am leck thay nu ondirstad(

Taj Mahal is not a public toilet, you fool

The reality is that whites didn't enslave anyone , they bought the slaves from black slave masters . And black slave owners were much worse than any white .

Just
About every old city and state building was built by slaves!
You know what you must do.

bitch shut the fuck up

Just let them have it.

If they don't have it then their history is just being slaves. Everyone needs something to feel proud of. I don't care if its true or not anymore. (its not) but whatever.

Europeans are "homosexual cave dwellers who drank their own urine"... Very good Jamal... here's a doctorate and a job. Black people are just so interesting.

? no it fucking wasn't you dumb ass.

> let them have this one
No. This is not a liquor store to be freely robbed.

He's right. sort of.

the oldest extant university is that of Karueein or Qarawiyyin, founded in 859 AD in Fez, Morocco. Though it should be noted that its curriculum was almost entirely theology, it did confer qualification which was recognised as the equivalent of a degree.
interestingly, it was also founded by a woman, Fatima al-Fihri.

there is also the Al-Azhar University, in Egypt, founded in 970 AD, which was also a theological university at that time.

Slightly later, The city of Timbuktu, in the west saharan kingdom of Songhay/Songhai was fully established by the 12th century, the city itself having grown to significant regional prominence in the century previously as a trade centre, and though there is no formal founding date, the university there was active from that date - in fact, it had a claimed 25,000 students every year by the 15th C.

The learning format there was rather different to western universities, and did not confer a qualification. but as well as the inevitable theology, also covered medicine, astronomy, and similar sciences.

So while the "running naked and eating raw fish" bit is of course nonsense, Africa did have universities in the medieval age, and the oldest, Fez and Al-Azhar, ARE older than the oldest european university (Bologna, founded in 1088AD).

But it's true.
It was in part due to Arab influence, but true nevertheless.

Yeah, ok and today the have Evergreen.
Be proud my niggas.

Why do people here always fall for white shitposters pretending to be blacks?

No asshole we dont lie to not hurt feelings. That's exactly the kind of degeneracy that lead to the pc-bullshit we are fighting today. Just fuck you dumb asshole. Not again.

He's not right. Ever heard of the Greek and Empires, fuckface? They were around a lot before 859 AD, and they also had universities and shit.

"Running around naked in Europe hitting each other with sticks"

Fucking idiots.

Baits important.

Nope but the rest of India is

Cuz real blacks are busy.
Those crime statistics don't just happen.

>Cuz real blacks are busy.
So more reason for people to not fall for obvious bait?

Bix Nood.

> and they also had universities

only they didnt.
there was not one single university in the Roman empire - in fact education in the roman empire was principally a family system where educated men were hired to give private tuition to a family.
The greeks, meanwhile had two notable centres of learning, which do predate Fez - the Akademia, outside of Athens, where philosophy was taught. And the Museion in Alexandria, Egypt. Yes, that Egypt.

Neither, however, conferred a qualification, equivalent to a degree, which is the defining criteria for a university.

The one which can predate Fez, and which conferred a qualification was the Byzantine Pandicterion(? fuck me I cant spell in Greek) of Constantinople, in 425. However, its sole field was in the production of civil servants for the Eastern empire, rather than a body of learning in multiple fields, which makes it debatable if it is a university proper, or simply an educational body for government.

and I already noted the whole "naked in europe" bit was nonsense.

Yes,
While real niggers are raping you mom, robbing store, burning stores, and lowering property values.
It is important to at least have conversations about it. Or at this point where nothing ever gets fixed, it becomes entertainment. There nothing good on tv cuz lib Hollywood... So you see bait is the thing that get it all moving.
Maybe you could bust niggers falls for being too Fucking lazy to start their own shit. Let em' know that once again the site man is wiping their collective ass, and we're getting entertainment out of it too.

I'm sure those libtard niggers will get right to work.

No. You seem to be thinking like a nigger. You can't just give them degrees. We did that in Africa, now the building fall down because Jamal can't understand civil engineering.

Okay you choose a terrible quote to prove your point with. This dude is completely correct africa had all of the most developed societies in antiquity. africa was where all of the first centers of learning existed Makes sense seeing as we as a species originate from africa.

Blacks beating you in an argument.

inb4 STFU nigger lover

plebs can't argue with cold rational history.
Point is, OP's not interested in facts, he's butthurt saffer interested in hating. Nothing you say will stop that.

"Finns had universities, music, art and techonology when African people were still running naked in Africa, beating each other with clubs over the head and eating raw fish"

I don't see what's so wrong with running naked or beating each other with clubs.

Greeks are not white.

[citation needed]

Yeah, you wouldn't

No, clearly they are black.

>plebs can't argue with cold rational history.

As a historian, I have a certain degree of intolerance towards the kind of mouthbreathing idiots who like to warp reality to fit their own twisted interpretation of the world.
OP's just one. the ones I really detest are the "deus vult" pseudo-medieval revisionists who go around talking shit about "crusades" etc.

Greeks are gypsies

K&nGz-n-$h€€t

The only truely white people are from the caucus mountains. So... Armenians are the whitest people ever.

Do you really want only Armenians as white people?

Op here. Not butthurt.
I'm actually really interested in the conversation and am quite happy to learn about ancient teaching institutions in Africa.
I'm still a little concerned that niggers who need a calculator to work out your change from a two piece chicken meal are allowed to drive cars, but hey.
That's just me. The butthurt Saffer

Shit still would bang the anus off it

I love how this is credited to Sarah Andersen, who literally draws the Cathy comic of this generation.

KANG-STRENGTH

Obviously, there's less to steal in a poor place

Yeah, great point.
Except this is a violence statistic.

Violence = black entertainment.

See

I did not know that. That's actually really awesome. Thank you, user.

PRAAAAS GISUS

>That guy is rich
>I'm going to punch him and take his wallet

Also
>property crime

Yeah, I did see it.
That's why I posted the true one.
Thanks for havin' my back.

Where are all the famous black African scholars? Where are the revolutionary black surgeons.
Why am I not surrounded my miraculous black inventions that are changing my life?

If you saw it you wouldn't miss the point. Oh wait, you lack self-awareness.

Also yeah, crime is more frequent in more densely-populated urban areas. Nice going Sherlock.

You are, dipshit, you just don't know.
Or have you never used traffic lights, for instance?

>WE WUZ ARTISTS

>Where are all the famous black African scholars?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Amos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustin_Banyaga
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Blackwell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Elmo_Brady
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Branson

>Where are the revolutionary black surgeons.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otis_Boykin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwabena_Boahen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Black_(surgeon)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patricia_Bath
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Carson

>K A N G Z
>A
>N
>G
>Z

Have some more
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Crosthwait
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dabiri
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Maynard_Daly
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dean_(computer_scientist)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_R._Drew

>FARMERS AN 'SHIET

Yeah but...
All of these guys are exemplary for being doctors or researchers, or any significant accomplishment they made was with a team.

A team of white and asian people.

>KAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ

Really? 5 a piece? Is that all you can muster? I have a list longer than my 12 inch Epeen full of whites and you can muster up 5 each.
As for you..... Fuck you.
Fucking traffic lights.
Come back with something like a MRI scanner or something impressive. Not a twinkle box with power and lights that the white man already invented

>MUH WHITE PEOPLE USE MORE WELFARE DAN ANYBODEE

Everyone in modern society works as a team...and by modern I mean anything past the 1900's

Everyone dismisses and explains away nigger violence.
WHY IS THAT?

Well if you want to go medical, would laser cataract surgery count?

Like.

VURTUE SIGNALING since 1965

no one gives a fuck about what niggers think.

just don't affiliate with them and you'll be fine.

Egypt was pretty advanced though. Plus there was a lot of cool fucking shit going on while that Alexander motherfucker was doing some shit

>Everyone in modern society works as a team...and by modern I mean anything past the 1900's

Norman Borlaug?
Alan Turing? Yes, he's modern. We owe LU decomp and CBC cipher applications to him.
Donald Trump? He doesn't seem to give a fuck about your cucked-out need to be a part-of-the-group free-of-independent-thought globalist.

Why does some twat have to bring Trump into every single thread?
Fuck off

>BUT MUH BLACK PEOPLE ARE POOR
>DAS WHY THEY GO TO JAIL
>WHITEY KEEPIN US DOWN

>white africa
lmao that whole place is a shitshow

For that very reaction you just fed me.
Mfw you had to google Norman Borlaug. Real talk, you're a fucking shame.
Mfw no face because phone

>Yeah but...
Shift them goalposts, laddy.

>or any significant accomplishment they made was with a team.The computer was co-created and one of the creators was a Jew so I guess you should stop using it then because it's not a pure white invention.

>WE WUZ KANGZ
>EXCEPT WHEN WE CULTURALLY APPROPRIATED AN ENTIRE ANCIENT CULTURE