It sucks.

If you ask boxxy nicely she'll show you. Shit was so cash

dubs trip dubs
This is gonna be a good thread.

/thread

Boxxy's luck

If she doesn't know how to open her mouth, I hope you like teeth

girl fag here.
im the shit at blowjobs. done them since i was 15, now going 6 year strong. some guys loves a finger in the ass and that (looks like) they get the best orgasm.
my bf says that blowjob feels like fucking a tight angel pussy with a tounge. its warm and wet. imagine getting ur dicked stroked by something very wet. i hope it makes sense lol

Dude fag here. Had my dick sucked by 3 different girls. All the same. Jaw wouldn't open wide enough, painful the whole time. Pride yourself on your skill. Never again for me.

man i would take one for the team. girls think teeth is a must, but most guys says it hurts like hell. it's all about the lips and tounge. hand them a book about bj

mine pretty much hurt for the first time
got lucky to find a virgin qt3.14 with porcelain skin and blue eyes that was stupid enough to look at a guy like me
don't get me wrong i was a good looking guy, long dark hair all that perfect jawline bullshit, green eyes pasty white dude
but I was a shitty person and a hypocrite
I knew I didn't deserve her
So one night I decided it was enough and she shouldn't bother herself with a guy like me anymore
I called her the ugliest names I knew and talked a bit about my ugly past so that she could leave me for someone who deserved her
but she didnt
and I'm glad she didn't
but I'm still a shitty person and I honestly hope that in the near future I will develop a tumour before i could make her cry again.
also about the blowjob it happened at her mom's house on christmas eve in her room
it hurt like hell but damn on my honour as a man i just let her do her thing untill her gag reflex started to kick in. I asked her if she's ok
"don't worry user, sorry for that" and then we talked about it untill her mom calls us to join the feast.
Everything is calm and quiet untill my gf out of nowhere just pukes all over the food.
everyone looks at me with disgust and her mom tells me "user I think you should go home" I knew i fucked up and there was no way to make up for that.
I got many blowjobs after that but the first one will be forever in my heart.

Suck my dick and find out

Go to a farm, find some calves, whip out cock and theyll show ya

It feels like Aids.

I don't enjoy them personally. Although they are alright up to a point.

It depends a lot on the grill. The general feeling is warm and wet, which is nice I suppose, but it really starts to shine when you get a grill that works her tongue, lips and hand on the base of your cock.

Pretty nice I guess. Can be better than sex but it depends.

Like if your dick was inside a mouth.

Depends how hard she/he actually sucks and if he/she continues sucking when you nut.

its awesome to put the dick in the throath when u cum cause its very tight and ur cumming in her mouth

In my experience, better than pussy

It feels like you have a dick in your mouth.

Sometimes, they can feel a little ticklish. Over all, they are extremely overrated. Never are as good as you expect them to be, at least in my experience

Jesus Christ man

cum here and i'll show u bb