Why do so many guys on Sup Forums like gook women...

Why do so many guys on Sup Forums like gook women? Are they mostly just weeb yellow fever fags or is there really something better about gook chicks compared to other women?

It's mostly just weebs who are obsessed with anime or betas who fell for the submissive Asian waifu meme. Friendly tip: Asian women aren't submissive.

What is this, a collage for ants?

Also, guys with small dicks automatically assume Asian women won't be disappointed with them.

what's not to like

I don't get it either. Like 90% of them are ugly as fuck

Bath time.

Is this actually the Magikarp girl? I've only ever seen the stupid looking bj pics, never seen her normal face before.

Ugly monkey.

Mostly plastic.

I have fucked plenty of white chicks, asian chicks and a couple blacks

Asian chicks (read real Asian) are loyal as fuck, submissive and kind
Something tells me you don't know shit, met one American with yellow skin

From my experience, one a declining scale: Thai, Japanese, Korean, Chinese

I'm sure Flips and Indonesians are similar to Thais; Koreans and Chinese are needy

>Asian chicks (read real Asian) are loyal as fuck, submissive and kind
Hahaha. Stop being delusional. Asian women cheat just as much as other women, if not more.
They make for a good fuck.
>before you disagree, i've released more asian oc to this board than almost anyone else

Youre full of shit and you know it. "Ive dated a couple and theyre loyal as fuck" no, theyre just like any other woman.

I supposed you went to Asia to fuck asians and africa to fuck blacks, you aids nigger? Shut up.

I have a Filipino gf.
Loyal, conservative but kinky, affectionate, cooks and cleans.

The whole "Go to asia and find a keeper" thing isnt complete bullshit, there as certainly a lot more asians that there are white women worth marrying nowadays

Than there are*

Corrected your spelling on Sup Forums.
>beta

>I have a Filipino gf.
Not surprising.

Doesn't count if you have to pay for it

Fucked a couple Japanese, a Chinese, a Korean and a Thai all here in Canada, my man

Plus a gang of sluts in Thailand; fucked an American in Paris, a Frenchie in Bulgaria and an Aussie in Prague

Don't test me, son, I'm real, and you need to get out more

And I don't date, I get laid

>;
On both posts so far. Even if you are real, you're a faggot. Besides, you're contradicting yourself.

You get laid, and you don't date. So how would you know if they were loyal?

Fuck off with your bullshit.

What does it mean if I'm kind of a beta white guy but I don't like anime and don't think Asians are submissive or will think of me as some white good but I simply find them very cute? Is this allowed?

Am I the only one who thinks she's cute af?

Post more hot Asians you fags. I don't know why so many white guys hate on Asian chicks nowadays.

Yes.
Viet?

I must be fucked then. She looks pretty cute and petite to me. And she has a nice smile.

>Viet?
No idea. What makes you think that? I'm not good at telling Asians apart, except for Japanese for some reason.

So I'm 20 years old in Chiang Mai, Thailand. I'm gooned and puking in front of this bar. Now, I love this bar because I'm 7/7 peeling successful one night stands from this place.

Two separate visits to Chiang Mai, on a 3+ month tour, but I digress.

One of these instances was a time where my buddy wants to chase these British birds to a lady boy show and I'm like, fuck that, I'll just go to the pick up bar myself.

So I jump in a tuk tuk and proceed to keep drinking at this bar/nightclub place. Basically my success has been predicated on being young, handsome, tall and relatively charming.

So I walk around and this group of 3 girls grabs me by the arm, and I know it's on, just gotta figure out which one.

One girl is super cute and young and putting on her best flirt, one doesn't want to compete and this other one is down too. She's old, look at her ID, she's born in '69. I'm born in '83. Fuck her, kick her out, tell her to meet me at the bar next day, I don't show.

Knowing she'll be disappointed, I go there the day after that and meet the young sweet one. Take her home. Her innocent and sweet nature can't help but make you adore her.

So this girl finds me all drunk in front of the bar, and I'm like, no, don't wanna go in, ruin my streak in my drunken mind. She brings me water, takes care of me until I'm good to go again. Doesn't matter I fucked her friend, she was just genuinely happy to see my, drunk as fuck and all. Sweetest gesture, sweetest person. And I barely stepped foot in the club and took her home so it's not a real tarnish on my streak.

Also correlated with Canadian Thai girl and general sweetness.

>tl;dr: fuck you

because they're fucking hideous, and the only white guys who go for them are desperate betas who can't do any better

Kek. I wonder who makes these, white guys who hate Asian women or Asian guys who hate white men?

Pretty average bjs but her pussy is cash.

I'm guessing you got rejected by an Asian chick.

Nice, post more user.

The jaw usually, under bite on viets. Not to mistaken for non plastic Korean square jaw. I'm Asian myself so that helps too.

>under bite
I never knew viets were know for this. It's seems kinda hard to tell on her with a cock in her mouth.

What kind of Asian are you and what kind of women do you tend to prefer?

Damn, that's a big load.

Not all have the under bite, he'll I'm just generalizing and streotyping.

I'm SEA, and prefer all races and ethnicities but when it comes down to it, I will have Asian babies.

I see these pics a bunch. What's her story? Is she some well know Sup Forums slut don't know about?

>inb4 newfag
I've been here since 2015.

She's better off leaving the "chinese" off that shirt.

Recently in Tokyo on business for a month and ended up getting propositioned by one of the cutest waitresses in the lounge. I'd never been with a jap girl before, only crazy Koreans who I would not go near for anything more than a good lay.

Like any woman, the quality of who you end up with is predicated on your own value and attractiveness to some extent. I think men who end up with domineering nightmare gook women are usually beta male specimens who probably wouldn't have been saved by dating whites.

Japs are uniquely appealing to me because of the obvious waifu factor, the absolute lack of any history of matriarchal society, their obsession with cleanliness and cuteness, and their general demure demeanor. I have heard horror stories about what happens when you wife these girls (hint: your child becomes the priority, huge surprise I know) but with American women it's 50/50 whether they would even give you a family instead of slaving away at their shitty legal job or w/e.

The meme about jap girls being right is true as fuck, I've learned. This girl was 22, so that helped since girls my age are trashed, but I never had pussy that tight after the age of 18. That is a huge win tbh.

TL;dr: if you aren't a bitch boi, you can bag one of the 2 or 3 out of everyone 10 Asians who is actually pretty and she'll likely be good as gold and loyal if you know how to handle women rather than be handled by them like a manchild.

Everything from the body, to the complexion, to the eyes.

I wasn't into asians until i actually got an asian gf. I still don't like them all though.

never met any asian women.. or any women in general, that do like small dicks! shocking, isn't it? :)

> well hung master race ftw

Upon closer inspection I just noticed that huge dildo. Why the fuck does this tiny ass Asian have a dildo the size of her foot?

>meme about jap girls being TIGHT is true
Typo. Also, dumping some pics.

I did realize while in Tokyo that yes, the percentage of Jap women I actually found attractive was like 25-33% at most. I'd say that the average European is cuter than the average Jap/SEAmonkey, but I would say that I would prefer a Jap 8/10 to a European 8/10.

>Why do so many guys on Sup Forums like gook women?
Angry white girl detected

Kek. Sounds about right.

Dump more qt Japs.

jap girl reppin FDNY swag :3

>Why do so many guys on Sup Forums like gook women?

Do they really? At least 70% of threads or girls I see posted on Sup Forums tend to be white girls.

Her co-worker sent this... I guess they wear kimonos in the lounge during the afternoon? Annoyingly, every pic you ever receive from an asian chick will be peppered with filters/stickers etc

Any tips on how to shoot loads like this? Is it just a matter of not jacking off for a few days? If so, I can do that but I'll only last like 30 secs when fucking.

Why would people on a Japanese inspired image board like Japanese women, I have no idea OP

Neither. It's angry white women.

That's fucking cute as hell.

Is that the Snow app? I've heard that's super popular in Japan and Korea instead of Snapchat.

But how else would we know?

angrly and manly

Can any Asian/pussy/Photoshop experts chime in. Has that vagoo been shooped?

If not, that might be the most glorious thing I've ever seen.

Dey be cute

I know anons like to make fun of this goofy face but seriously on a scale of 1-10 how good must that bj feel?

Keep going user.

Do Asian women tend to age well?

Yeah, they use LINE which is like whatsapp for gooks. However this one chick makes the pics in a separate app because she likes the filters more, and then she goes through the trouble of attaching them to a line message.

Remember what I said about obsession with cuteness? Love that shit.

I prefer the good old fashioned makeup tho.

>but her pussy is cash
beta, the post

rate me m8

Err, no idea why that ended up there...
Duckface ftw

I'm going to answer like an old man, because I'm an old man.

> be me, mid 40s
> have fucked whites, mexicans, asians
> women are like Pokemon to me
> gotta catch them all!

That's context.

> SKIN

That's the answer.

As women age, the white ones, especially the US whites... tend to start looking like HELL with their clothes off. Everyone gets saggy tits and whatnot, but the obsession white's have for getting tan all summer ruins them by 40.

Unless you like skin cancer and tell yourself she's covered in freckles. It's skin cancer. Wrinkly. Does not feel as good.

> vomit

Now a goth white, who's focused on avoiding stupid amounts of sun for her life? All good.

Asians, in general but not always, take better care of their skin. They can be hot as fuck, ugly as sin, all that - just as often as anyone else - but they age better under their clothing.

No race is safe from ugly old lady face sadly.

thats alot of cum. impressive

I check out amateur asians, because it's hard to find shaved asians.
Also I hate jav censoring.