Anons

Anons,
How do you deal knowing that your gf/wife etc is eye raped by 100s of guys a day without you knowing.

Femanons, how do you handle it?

I don't.

My wife is fat and ugly I don't think she has that problem

I'm not mentally unstable, that's how I handle it, faggot

It doesn't bug you?

made her get her concealed carry permit and she always has a gun
after that it's up to her not to be actually raped
don't care anymore
I gave her (forced her to buy) the tools
I bought the ammo because she's retarded and would've bought wadcutters

>Eye raped.

How did you even land a girlfriend, you insecure fucking autismo?

Hi boogy how is the surgery going?

I don't even like my girl wearing jeans outside because they make her ass pop
I have to keep an eye out for guys all the time

I would cuck you so hard. Make her call me daddy and swallow my cum and watch it shatter you mentally and emotionally

Really. Don't joke. It's my worst nightmare thinking that a guy is thinking of my gf in an inappropriate way.

is this some attempt at reverse psychology, you a cuck doing some ruzing?

You mean eye raped by black guys. That girl looks like she probably fucked a nigger anyways.

She doesn't listen me. I'm thinking about breaking up with her. She must want guts staring at her

thats why i date adult men out of prison

no joke. I would fuck her better and harder then you ever did. sexy kinky chokey sex. I would mark her by blowing deep into her womb. I would have her call me master and daddy. Collar her and either have you there made to watch me do the dirtiest things to her or vidya it and send it to you

make me feel good bcs im the one who gets the succ in the end

pathetic loosers

Fuck you

stare-rape is outlawed in north korea.
i love making girls uncomfortable on trains by staring NON-STOP at their tits, cunts or straight into their eyes

Got a problem beta? Take it up with me on kik.
> hydeposts

Do you want to take this outside you pompous little faggot? Talk shit get hit, bitch

You guys are perverts. Why would you do that to girls?

if you don't I'ma assuming your faking it and you are a cuck getting randos pix off the net

I'm not going to message you. I don't want to hear your unkindness

Yes. Let's Then I'll take her outside. and I'll take her in a public toilet. And I'll take her with all your mates watching so they know how much of a cuck beta you are. probs even a cloet faggot

>eye-raped
Consider the following:
Fuck off back to Tumblr with that shit.

>It's my worst nightmare thinking that a guy is thinking of my gf in an inappropriate way
>Posts pictures of a girl to b
this is some advanced ERP

OP CONFIRMED FAGGOT CUCK.
FAKE PIX
FAKE NEWS

I figure she deserves it being a slut and wanting to wear jeans. She even fucking wears bikinis. I'm getting tired of her shit

Feel nothing, since "eyeraping" isn't a thing.

Doesn't bother me, my girl is one of the few blue eyed, blonde German girls left so I don't blame any guy for having a gander.

Would fuck them up if they did anything more though.

Everyone stop giving this fake ass attention

>LOOK I FOUND A PINEAPPLE
seriously what the fuck is with girls?
obviously it's attention whoring, but shit, they're entirely self-unaware

Any why is she so obsessed with social media?
She posts pictures all the time. Sometimes in bikinis!
I don't think I could hear to post those here.

Slut needs a fat nigger cock down her throat.

I saved all this bitch's pics this week

Your missus is fit as fuck. Enjoy being with her until your insecurities choke her and she leaves you for someone who knows how to chill the fuck out

We Stare back

Post them

She is such a slut. I'm getting tired of her constant desire for men to eye rape her.
She won't wear denim skirts like I ask her to. She has to wear those so men can't make out her butt.

>this

im so dead lmfaooo

My wife is pretty hot, and 10 years younger than me. I am generally larger than most guys, and physically stronger, so if its overt eyerape in my presence, I usually just eyerape them back and they fuck off. If I'm not there and it gets physical, wife has ccw and a S&W 686 LCOMP. She is a decent shot, would not advise trying anything.

No, if I had any sort of organization to my folders I would but I'm not spending the next 20 minutes looking.

any of you fags have sara with braces?

I wish she would just obey

if any kind user can give me some pics of sara with braces ill get a mega or zippy. :)

> 2017
> not being cuck enough to dress gf like slut and enjoy it

Is that a meat Popsicle?

do you have anymore braces?

now now user
you've outed yourself
deliver bb

I would find that bitch, throw her into a ditch, listen to her squeal for help, as i ripped down her pants and shoved my cock in her ass. i would ass fuck her so hard and dry, the only thing lubricating my cock in her ass, is the blood spilling out from the tears in her ass.

you have no idea what id do to your fake girlfriend OP

>I dont want guys eye raping my girl
>Posts said girl on a place where guys will eye rape it

Kinda sad we cant take anything seriously on Sup Forums

Where's the mega?

This.

where's muh braces on sara pics :)

He posted some.

I'm ok with that

he posted two, i had one of them. i don't lurk on this board anymore that's why i missed the shitstorm involving her fb/twitter/insta. Heard you bois did some great work.

What?
What happened?

>'stepbrother' created a thread about sara
>he dumped the pictures via mega
>they found her facebook,instagram & twitter within ~20 minutes
>shitstorm ensues
>sara deletes all her social media accounts except twitter(?)
well done lads

Twitter is currently private

:( she's a cute girl

Pic of said ass?

Would like to eyerape your gf via satellite

no nudes or something explicit?
Just another autist brother lurking on 4chinz

no nudes sadly. I think other Sup Forumstards found out she just turned 18 or some shit. Not entirely sure but if there were nudes then it'd be illegal to distribute them.

you have braces kind user :)

Not until I see the Mega you have

my gf told me she had a 3some for two guys and i lost all desire to be with her, relationship fell apart

disgusting. I hate sluts

To be honest I like it to the point that I tell her openly to chose the guy she likes for fuck provided he have a big dick over 7''.

>make her fuck other guy
>watch while shes getting fucked
>????
>profit

Any more of her,

Mosr

I take great pleasure in staring out people who check her out, until they either say hello or look down.

Plus it doesn't really matter,lol the only 1 who ever gets balls deep and creams her ass

>Plus it doesn't really matter,lol the only 1 who ever gets balls deep and creams her ass

As far as you know.

Sara is so hot. I love seeing her here

More of this bitch!

Wow... her ass looks yummy

I hope she gets eye raped... it boosts her stock as a potential mate. Just not real rape that's no good.

Most girls are whores it include your gf and mom just like my. They know that and enjoy. People just are so braindead.

Are you that unsecure ?

One of the biggest drivers for women is their body getting attention. So yeah they either enjoy it or are horrified and "speak out on the injustice" either way their body is getting them noticed, and they get attention. That's how they "handle it"

Sara Wood

Shes like a museum, look but no touching.
But if they pay more they can probably touch.

That's how most girls aee