How to fix western society

How to fix western society

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/
reuters.com/article/us-immigration-soros-idUSKBN1531H2
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743479/Left-wing-billionaire-group-s-plan-use-migrant-crisis-influence-immigration-policies-worldwide-Plans-George-Soros-s-think-tank-revealed-leaked-memo.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews have a strong academic work ethic. dont be mad.

They'll just find someone else to manipulate. The final solution is called that for a reason.

Any reliable source for Soros actually PAYING people for BLM and other bullshits ?

but they are taking up 1/3 of the quota for white students...do you think its fair?

Hello, Antifa.

There's too many of us liberal minded intelligent folks for you pussies to start anything. One wrong move and all the alt-right scum are done for.
We're talking loss of employment, public beatdowns and years of jail time.

Try it. I dare you.

breitbart.com/london/2015/11/02/soros-admits-involvement-in-migrant-crisis-national-borders-are-the-obstacle/

reuters.com/article/us-immigration-soros-idUSKBN1531H2

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743479/Left-wing-billionaire-group-s-plan-use-migrant-crisis-influence-immigration-policies-worldwide-Plans-George-Soros-s-think-tank-revealed-leaked-memo.html

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why

>liberal minded intelligent folks

You know that this is a parody about the self righteousness the german volk presents himself? It is also full of cliches. It moks germans more than it tries to convey a message about liberalism.
However even most of the germans didn't get it so

strong. academic. work. ethic.

Nepotism.

maybe you teutonic retards shouldn't have banned us from owning land in europe then we would still be stupid farmers like you

>arabs being in good terms with jews

is this satire?

yeah, jews are largely liberal and many liberals have a well-meaning but overly idealistic view of both immigration and especially islam. if conservatives would quit being so racist about it and present logical argument most of the time the liberals wouldn't be so reactionary

niggers say the same thing instead of working to be more qualified.

That's why Jews support affirmative action because they will not be affected by the race quota, they just cannibalized on the whites quota.

Nice try Skeletor

i'm fine with choosing a minority between to equally qualified candidates, but quotas are so ham-fisted. what if black people just aren't as interested in becoming mathmeticians? then you have to lower your standards

>You know that this is a parody about the self righteousness the german volk presents himself? It is also full of cliches. It moks germans more than it tries to convey a message about liberalism.

It is the very epitome of liberalism and Cultural Marxism, a commercial-like clip created by a state-controlled public broadcaster promoting mockery, hate of violence not merely of/against the German people, but also gainst many other countries, including those that have suffered horribly under German aggression, it belittles the victims of Hitler by comparing completely harmless politicians to him and is full of contempt for people who commit the thought-crime of supporting the post-WWII Germna constitution.

It is itself the epitome of German arrogance and totalitarianism, and a textbook example of liberalism - gays, trannies, Muslims and Jews having a party together once evil whitey is gone.

And as usual, everybody who doesn't "understand" your "performance art" is an idiot.

This is so stupid if you kill those who work for him other will replace them . The solution has already been found 70 years ago . Just kill all jews it will solve this problem and all other

The problem is logical argument from conservatives will not have any air time since most of the media in America are control by Jews.

thank god those children are being protected from different opinions, lifestyles, and any science that doesn't support the national myth. conform or die, that's just common sense.

No, but the Semitic peoples from teh desert do indeed both hate whitey - goyim and kaffir.

If you want to know what it is, google "you are not the people you are the past".

biggest news channel is fox news and most people get their news from the web anyway

>we would still be stupid farmers like you

Good bait, but to easy to spot.

I'm not american it's hard for me to understand what you've write here and it's point

>Good bait, but to easy to spot.
can't actually rebut what i said

>thank god those children are being protected from different opinions, lifestyles

oh no how scary must be the end times

Arabs only hate whitey because they are mostly kuffar, they consider white muslims bro-tier. But they would never trust a jew more than a white person, their scripture explicitly states that the jew is prime kuffar among kuffars. In their eyes, jews and white kuffar are allies.

>I'm not intelligent it's hard for me to understand what you've write here and it's point
ftfy

Conservative news from the web are suppressed too.

Maybe Jews are just really fuckin smart?

>can't actually rebut what i said

I'm still not taking the bait, but if you want to be a good troll you shouldn't make statements which will prompt no rage because they make you look like a clown.

Neither were Jews dumb farmers, not the people who run the second-biggets economy in the West, were the first country to make it into space and fought the whole world from a small strip of land two times for several years, whereas Israel can barely handle Palestinian sewer rats despite being drowned in US support.

Oh, and it's pretty dumb to construct a victim myth around the idea of getting bullied and systematically murdered by dumb farmers.

So yeah, bait too obvious.

some chicks are into like effeminate makeup and skinny jeans dudes. bet this kid gets laid more than you do 10 years from now

>oh no how scary must be the end times

Pedophile angry that he was called out.

>implying facebook is the entire internet
hey maddox. facebook is not a utility

This
Entrance exam (per school) when?

it's a boy dressing up as a girl. get to the apocalypse ark.

>Arabs only hate whitey because they are mostly kuffar, they consider white muslims bro-tier
I am pretty sure that Ivanka is now a vital asset to liberal Jewry, too.
And Muslims love to slaughter each other.

>In their eyes, jews and white kuffar are allies.
True, but they are inbred and have a low IQ due to polygamy and cousin marriages etc and don't get that they are merely bioweapons used by the people they hate.
I also think that Israel, ISIS and the Saudis get along well.

middle girl looks cute

Of course Jews are smart, they have the highest IQ in America.

>some chicks are into like effeminate makeup and skinny jeans dudes.
You know interesting women.

>bet this kid gets laid more than you do 10 years from now
Aaaawww that hurt my feelings. Is that a clever insult among the low IQ desperate virgins you surround yourself with?
With girls probably not, but I think that boy will suffer from severe issues and traumata.

>it's a boy dressing up as a girl. get to the apocalypse ark.

Actually, it's a small child turned into a transvestite sex icon by morally bankrupt parents, and whored out to entertainment shows and the media.

P.S. OH SHIT TRUMP WON IT'S THE END TIMES HE LEFT THE PARIS AGREEMENT GET TO THE ARK WE WILL DROWN

>but I think that boy will suffer from severe issues and traumata
maybe, maybe not. kinda depends if the other boys at his school just bust his balls a little or are constantly at full retard like you

well if his parents are making him do it i don't agree with that. start out with the actual real objection next time dipshit.

I is a Jew conspiricy

google is biased too

calm your tits fag. You are embarrassing yourself. It is a clip from a satire show.

But go on, continue with your meme war, post funny images with out of context text on important image boards for chinese cartoons. You will get you next pepe medal soon

Tell me that video isn't actual shit they broadcast in Germany.

I understand why Hitler killed the Satanist Jews they are what's behind communism , Jews need deported to Israel.

look for yourself it's satire

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY

i smell a cucked german
as if youre able to differentiate between propaganda and genuine journalism.

Why the fuck did you guys trade Hitler for Merkel. What in the literal actual fuck is wrong with you.

tell me what satanist means to you

They worship evil don't care about their soul and want everyone else spiritually dead

they worship something that doesn't exist, don't care about something that doesn't exist, and want something that doesn't exist?

>i smell a cucked german
mh JA and i constantly smell the semen of the 20 muslims that fucked my wife last night

>Why the fuck did you guys trade Hitler for Merkel.
Well this is just gold. To answer you question: we traded Hitler away because the foiled Merkel cards are much better this season. Actually it fits nice into our deck. Hitler was cool, sure. You can still play him from time to time in legacy matches i guess.

Well my english is quite bad

I guess if you are delusioned a psychotic enough to think good and evil aren't real and spiritual well being is nothing then it wouldn't bother you and Hitler should've gassed your family

>Well my english is quite bad

and your samefagging is even worse

Trump.

Nein they need to be kill . All of them they are cancer . You can put them anywhere you want until they are not dead they will always cause trouble . This is why nazi need to kill those yid

>good and evil
>using children's stories to define your morality

yeah i'm a delusional and psychotic atheist. guess i'm just mad at god otherwise why would i deny the overwhelming evidence for ghosts and magic?

You're assuming quite a bit about me personally , Jewish is a religion why don't you fight them instead of assuming about people you don't know ?

No to scotland

Matthew 5:18
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Go debate a Jew ?

>does not know how bell curves work
>posts bullshit picture that can't be true

because good and evil are supernatural forces put into children's stories to simplify ethical questions into moral ones by ethically incompetent parents

Bad is same as evil it exist , animals exist too but are in story's so do wolf's and people. The purpose of stories is to associate people to the world they are in.

when one tells me only crazy people don't believe in thetan levels or whatever like you did then i will.

>Nein they need to be kill . All of them they are cancer . You can put them anywhere you want until they are not dead they will always cause trouble . This is why nazi need to kill those yid

k
Well the creator of this definitely didn't know ho graphs work. My favorite is the USA in the bottom right. Didn't fit into the title eh?

If I was Hitler I'd have thrown you in the ovens.

>white people passing on their genes in ways you don't like
>genocide

if you were hitler you'd screw up everything you worked for and kill yourself in your basement