What are your thoughts on this painting I did?

What are your thoughts on this painting I did?

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/shop/SamsArtStore/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It looks like me if only I was a tranny

looks like a fgt made that

It looks like you painted your mom's reaction right after you told her you wanted to paint for a living.

Bumpifkdidid

I think it's pretty good.
A bit dark but that's what it's meant to be I recon

Why is the subject so down?

It's good. First good picture any of you faggots ever drew and posted here. Congratulations i'd pay for that shit.

That's for the viewer to decide.
What do you think?

I'm glad you like it!
However I already sold my OP pic.
If you want to buy something else by me, you can see my store here:

etsy.com/shop/SamsArtStore/

If you want a bigger canvas, just message me on etsy and we can talk about the size and price.

>That's for the viewer to decide.
What do you think?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
You paint, we decide.

It looks like she is lameting about something in her life and is taking some time to let some feelings of deep sadness come to the surface as her existence continues. Probably wondering why is she even alive?
I think I want see more of your collection, regardless, user.

Sure I'll dump some more paintings and drawings that I did

another one

This one looks a little extreme. Rocked out too much?
You must have had some great teachers to bring this talent out of you.

I have had a lot of great teachers, but the people I've learned the most from are Picasso, Bacon, Matisse, Twombly, Basquiat, etc.

Another painting I did

Look weird as fuck but it's better than some of the shit these pretentious cunts put on show at my university. Keep at it, hopefully someone will take interest in them.

Inspired by the greats in art history? Do you want to be recognized in the same class as they are or is this a hobby, an interest or stress relief for you?

facepalm

the first one has power to it, i can feel it in my chocolate star fish.... what do you call it?

literally the only one i saved, thanks OP. I appreciate you sharing these.

very nice subtle colours, love the minimalistic composition (i always work with minimalism too), i like the face a lot but not too much the hair it feels a little too "greasy" or tight around the head (maybe that's the style though) but i would personaly prefer more free-flowing hair.
this one also OP?
once again the colour is great, the lighting in this one is alittle too symmetrical for my liking but a very nice painting overall.
very nice composition, i like that the wood panels on the back aren't all lit the same it would be far too repetitive if they were.
very nice lighting
this one i like a little less than the first 2, the style being more chaotic is very nice though but still, my opinion.
same as one above

That's the goal. But I'm only 19 so I've got a long way to go.

Stay inspired and keep practicing and producing, user.

I will.

a waste of canvas you didnt put any emotion into it so its left flat and boring
stop sucking your professors dick and paint what you feel also fine arts a lie so drop out and get a job

stresses me out seeing it knowing the person in the painting seems stressed out