Opinions on this album?

Opinions on this album?

Shit cover, probably shittier music. I'm not going to find out though because I don't plan on listening to this shit

Not good. It just sounds like any other modern baseball emo wannabe

looks gay

The album art is pretty bad but it's a good emo album.
Not really hard though since the genre is pretty much dead.

>Tyler?

overrated

edward 40hands is a jam though

What do you recommend?

cuck tier , honestly

Do the people that make music like this honestly not realize how embarrassing it is?

embarrassing how?

Tyler here, your thread sucks.

I can't like them anymore. They have spoken.

you can like whomstever you want, just know that you like shit desu

No. It's impossible now. I literally just listened to the first song on the album and threw up on my keyboard.

Music and cover aside, that bleached blond hair looks fucking awful. How did he look in the mirror and possibly think that looks good? Looks like someone vomited in his hair. Really just tremendously bad

Cover looks like nu male shit

>all the tryhard failed alphas in this thread
Foolish sense of masculinity aside, this album is OK. Not great but certainly not terrible, there are some pretty good tracks. Too bad this is one of the most known recent representatives of the emo genre.

Thanks for a legit opinion man

What's some emo that you think better represents the genre?

not him but that lenses, maps ep was dece

fantastic album, seen em twice now. very kind people.

Thanks! I'll check it out :)

Seeing them live was really fun! Super great show and I liked everyone but Eric... He seemed really annoyed for some reason. Bart was hilarious.

Eric seemed pretty annoyed the second time I saw him. Probably because the crowd wasn't really being courteous of each other. I just don't think he's big on the moshing thing honestly, but I did talk to him after the show and he was very nice. Bart came and joined us in the pit during Free Throw's set which was super fun. All in all one of the best shows I've been to, despite the rowdy crowd during MJ's set.