People you're glad are dead. I'll start: Rich Piana

People you're glad are dead. I'll start: Rich Piana.

Why are you glad?

>ecelebs should not be a thing

>dying at 46

damn all those roids did improve his life quality so much

Chester Bennington, tired of this bullshit he could've gotten help and or talked to someone, nothing but a coward and most if not all of the tracks LP made the last 4 records are good awful. R.I.P fucking loser.

this overrated crackwhore

michael jackson

degenerate pedo that made gay music

This guy died for all of us :)

why you hatin on her?

michael jackson is a pop music icon for all times to come, and you're degenerate neet living in your basement posting on Sup Forums

You're in the wrong place, Reddit.

you're in the wrong place, AMONG THE LIVING

>posts in Sup Forums
>calls SOMEONE ELSE a degenerate pedo
Kek.

Who?
Who?
Heard name, dont know shit
Jackson made catchy songs, but he was def a pedo, and I'm glad people have stopped discussing him
Heard he didn't value roman culture, what an absolute racist. Literally Hitler

What exactly makes you happy about this?

Mlk and Malcom x

Oh I'm so cool and a huge faggot I'm going to pretend I don't know these people while I shitpost and reply to 5 posts in one thread like the newfag that I am

Trayvon Martin

racist

kek

racist nigger

my girlfriend

they always sucked. from the first album to their last. only retards liked them and after he died and all these people came out of the woodworks as LP fans.. i wasn't shocked. the kinds of retards I expected to be LP fans the entire time.

im glad he's dead.

had no idea who this dumb cunt was until today.. and I regret knowing who he is now. a waste of oxygen.

good riddance, cunts.

OP is a fag

>degenerate pedo that made gay music

that's most of the music industry.

every dead person in op's extended family
the rest i wish were dead

faggot confirmed

He died?? Reminder to stop using steroids

this

If you dont reply to this reply your mom will die in her sleep

Now the world is a better one.

don't joke yourself, your obesity will have the same result...

BUT, his roid made easy for him to fuck around beautiful women until he was 46.
You could only dream of that.

if you reply to your dad will die in his sleep

This guy's 13 previous incarnations. We just need to figure out how to stop him from respawning.

kek, he didn't even exist, check your facts !

Actually Jesus did die in agony for all of your sins, so that you could all go to heaven.

All you have to do is ask for forgiveness, and ask him into your heart. That's all you have to do, for eternal salvation.

>overrated
her death made her even more overrated...

On the one hand, I did not like Piana at all while he was alive. He was a bully, a douchebag and the kind of guy who gives bodybuilders a bad name. On the other, once I found out he was actually in a coma (and then dead), I thought "Damn, that's a shame. He didn't live long enough to change his ways and repent for all the douchey shit he did."

Of course, most people never change their ways. They just keep acting like pathetic douchefucks until they're dead or in prison.

You'd suck his dick if you could right?

Jesus Christ is probably a historical figure. It's the stories they tell about him that are mythical.

it's a vicious cycle with these media hyped junkies

You know I think the best option is still bodybuilding but without roids?

It's not just roids vs obesity.

So how did a cheat and an absent father torturing his biological son to death save us?

nope, there is no mention to Jesus anywhere, and the Romans were known for keeping tracks of everything.

the only mention of Jesus is in religious texts.
no proof of his existence.

for some it is.

working out is hard, that'w why more and more people are obese.
roid makes it easy, that's why more and more people use them

Jesus existed, there's too many records of Him existing

He wasn't a farce.

Have you ever read the bible? Just out of curiosity?

Except for that reference by Tacitus.

different user but the reason that the story of Jesus is because there's so many accounts of him in a historically relatively short amount of time.

why would you do that? That would make you as bad as the guy you're replying to.

Who's this "cheat" and "absent father"? unless you're talking about Satan. Satan's most certainly a cheat. He wants to cheat you out of eternity.

Do you just post random things? Because I said he probably existed, and you acted like I said the exact opposite, and then asked a random question.

God impregnated Mary, while she was married to Joseph. He's a cheat, and a dick. Satan seems fine, by comparison. Maybe you should worship him, instead?

you're on a board titled "random" and you get surprised when people post random things?

>He was a bully, a douchebag and the kind of guy who gives bodybuilders a bad name.

Say what? He was one of the rare bodybuilders who's honest about their drug abuse. And what makes him a bully? Because he was scary looking to you?

give me ONE record of him that is NOT religious.
>protip : you can't

Even his crucifixion is a scam :
Romans couldn't found "this guy everybody is talking about" named Jesus, so they execute some random prisoner, stating he was the actual Jesus.

Revolution : aborded
Problem : solved

Romans were smart as hell...

Don't have pictures but Chris Farley and Left Eye Lopez.

Jesus did exist. Not probably. There are too many accounts, from too many different sources.

No one in ancient history is regarded as highly.

I honestly believe that Christ was sent here to save us. The Message is with us as strong as ever.

1. Ask for Forgiveness
2. Ask Jesus into your heart

Eternity in Heaven, with God by your side.

>There are too many accounts, from too many different sources

still waiting for someone to show me ONE mention that is not in a religious text...

Macaroon Marconi, song the bird nothing west (pic related)

virtually all accounts of Jesus of Nazarene are non-religious.

Christians put those accounts together and created Christianity.

He will save you. He'll save anyone.

Hey stupid. One of the people you quoted gave you the reference you're asking for.

THE REFERENCE BY TACITUS

That's completely backwards. Most references to Jesus are 100% religious.

FUCKING KEK >.<

did you even read that Tacitus reference ?
did you look for the date of that reference ?

would you call such reference "reliable" ?

Steve Jobs.

i fully agree

nice bait loser
1/10 for getting my reply.

YES! VIRTUALLY EVER SCHOLAR DOES!!1

Oh fuck, YES, finally !

I know people who read his book like it was the second coming !

imagine if there definitely was a guy named jesus 2000 years ago and he came back and saw that a couple billion people unironically believed he is the son of god he would shit himself laughing

not true, back up your baseless, ridiculous assertion with credible sources or stop.

Actual non-religious scholars of the ancient period seem to agree that the reference is reliable enough. But if you can rebut their scholarship, feel free to publish a paper.

Didn't Piny the younger reference him at some point?

He mentions Christians but not Jesus of Nazareth or Bethlehem.

You made an assertion that virtually all accounts of Jesus are non-religious, which is contradicted by even the most trivial examination of the subject. So not only is that an outrageous claim that requires very strong evidence, but you never even mentioned a single non-religious source (I was the one who mentioned Tacticus, not you), and now you're demanding someone else prove a negative.

You're a fucking idiot.

Tacitus wrote his piece in 116 AD...
too late to be accurate.

See That point about the scamed crucifixion could be valid.

Who knows what informations have been lost in 83 years (quite an eternity at the time)

do fictionnal characters count then ?

i was happy when the bad guy from tv died

It matches details in religious sources, like death by Pontius Pilate.

Is that eyeliner? Dude look like a drag queen's skin draped over a pile of luggage.

i''m not that guy but yes

He looked so awesome we used to laugh just about his looks on a regular base. Like a badly drawn Hulk

Damn, that's a cautionary pic.
> too many roids
> too much plastic surgery