Be me, a Mexican guy in the US

>Be me, a Mexican guy in the US.
>start walking on the street
>go to a restaurant>sit with my new Ameircan friends>they all have blue eyes and blonde hair
>suddenly a chav american of arab descent comes along and sits with us
>he asks his friend who the fuck am I
>they say that i'm a mexican immigrant
>the american of arab descent makes a pretentious smirk/laugh
>he says he hates immigrants and that the US is getting worse and worse by the time as more immigrants enter the country
>I say that i'm already working and i'm a very qualified worker
>he says he doesn't give a fuck and that i'm stealing jobs
>i say that his parents were probably immigrants aswell
>his face freezes for a sec and he asks why
>I say that his skin/nose/eye details are very middle eastern/arab looking
>he springs out of his chair angry as a fucking chimp
>he angrily shouts that he's not an arab but a descendent of the germans
>I rise slowly from my chain and say:''Sit the fuck down, or else we'll be having turkish bacon for dinner
>he gets closer to me and since his head only manages to reach my chest,he has to look up as we have 30 cm of height difference.(I'm 1.82m).
>he says:''The Aztecs enslaved many puny spics over the centuries and were the menace of america''
>I say:''You were nothing to us, you're just a fucking sand nigger that wants to be a chav on a weak male country but you're messing with the wrong person''
>he tries to punch me
>i grab his wrist,break it,and smash his arm into the table
>he starts crying
>I say: fuck yeah mothatfucka nigger bitch nigga islamic motherfucking niqab weare your mom sucked my dick last night and she told me her niqab is moist as fuck and that she wishes she could go back to Yemen to suck some refugees off so they can pay for your college.''

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yaiWSoVwBgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Arab diaspora BTFO

>chav american of arab descent
I thought chavs could only be poles or slavs????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

wtf i love mexico now, why are mexicans so cool? they really know how hacerse respetar (no se como se dice en ingles pa)

:O

ABSOLUTELY BTFO! SAND NIGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

good riddance

A copypasta of the old-school, nice

Y después despiertas sin piernas

Imagine being that mexican kid in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

wow wouldn't wanna mess with you OP! hah! thanks for posting :)

Why do latinos and hispanics h8 arabs and muslims so much?

not true heres a chi supporting them youtube.com/watch?v=yaiWSoVwBgU
he says something about muslim somewhere in the song

10/10 rekt Viva el basado México

There are literally 0 here, nobody cares about them.

a tldr version
>Be me, a Mexican guy in the US.
>I say: fuck yeah mothatfucka nigger bitch nigga islamic motherfucking niqab weare your mom sucked my dick last night and she told me her niqab is moist as fuck and that she wishes she could go back to Yemen to suck some refugees off so they can pay for your college.''

I've never seen a muslim in my entire life.

ITT: Things that never happened.

Mexican posters sure have a lot of aggressive posters, especially towards arabs and muslims places and peoples.

Like a war of 2nd world places.

This

I can't understand why 4chin is attracted to her.

We don't, unless you're talking about ASSpain and Alberto Barbossas. There's so little interaction between us and arabs that we don't really care at all about them, other than when they start blowing shit up.

BASED FOLKS FROM LATIN AMERICA WILL PUT A STOP TO THE ISLAMIC MENACE. MARK MY WORDS.

>Mexican posters sure have a lot of aggressive posters
Maybe on Sup Forums, never really noticed anti-muslim Mexicans here, but I might have not noticed them.
But Islam really is shit tho. Not arabs, and not even all muslims, as several of them are and can be based regardless of their cancer ideology, but Islam is shit.

someone post the todd howard one

Nobody is

Autism

>Then I woke up

>But Islam really is shit tho.
>but Islam is shit.

It is

I'd like to meet one, I've never met 'em

Muslims are almost identical to hispanics and latinos; aside from those with heavy Native genetics.

>the american of arab descent makes a pretentious smirk/laugh
>he says he hates immigrants and that the US is getting worse and worse by the time as more immigrants enter the country
>I say that his skin/nose/eye details are very middle eastern/arab looking
>he springs out of his chair angry as a fucking chimp

This is 2/3 of Sup Forums's userbase.

I'll take things that never happened for 500.

It is a gradient, really. Some look like regular Spaniards, others like Terronis, Muslims, Turks, Pakis, Filipinos, Indonesians, and plain Amerindian.

>It is a gradient, really. Some look like regular Spaniards, others
Yea people who are Muslims are literally genetically the same to many many many other hispanics and latinos in around the Americas

God dam I wish I was as cool as you.

Wot?
Among normies, the few ones that even know something about middle east would support Palestine over Israel (even thought we have jews here) and satanize the US for bombing them but that's all, we don't really think about them.

>Among normies
>the few ones that even know something
>aggressive posters

arabs are based
it's the jews that I hate

>it's the jews that I hate
>aggressive posters

What are you even trying to say?

H-holy fuck...

Can I be Mexican too? Pretty please?

>Why do latinos and hispanics h8 arabs and muslims so much?
>these few posters represent the way millions of Hispanics think

None of us has a reason to hate them, not even Sup Forums spics. The only thing we might feel is sympathy for them because the US has fucked with them too.

We don't give a fuck of how you meet JonTron user.

Dune coons BTFO. All hail the one true religion Roman catholicism

>sympathy for them because the US has fucked with them too.
>aggressive posters

Again, what are you even trying to say? My patience can only last so far m8.

>what are you even trying to say?

=o

Such as? You have been spamming the meme arrows again and again like an obnoxious autist without saying anything or showing proof of it, and only now will I tell you to fuck off. Fuck off, damn cunt.

pa q l cguiz dando voses, wei, ezo s loq kier

>You have been spamming the meme arrows again and again like an obnoxious autist without saying anything or showing proof of it
Just read, whats already been posted its not hard.

sorry

No sé ni cómo pude entender eso, la verdad.
Kys.

Based Mexibro

t.arab from op's story

Takes the heat off of them in the media.
Like a big bullies a small kid then he picks on smaller kid.
Or the hot potato game. If it wasnt for 911 wed be trashing latinos right now.

>i'm going to spam the same shit over and over to prove my point
>one retarded felt for it and got mad, yay

k ya no le sigas el mitote pendejo.

Cállate, la puta madre.

dejese venir puto como va

FUCKING DESTROYED! ARABS ARE LITERALLY COMMITING MASS SUICIDE!

Se entiende perfecto

Estos tejANOs y su español futurista

age did a number on her

Don Pendejo señiores

Literally me

wow you must be very smart thanks for telling me that I totally wouldn't have known this was a joke post

I thought it was real but when I read his post it dawned on me

wena

Kek

>Be me, a Mexico in the KFC.
>start wanking on the street
>go to a restaurant
>sit with my new Waifu as I start to play with my 3DS
>Fuck Bowser
>suddenly a Chicken comes along and sits with us
>he asks himself who the fuck am I
>they say that i'm Tom Crooz
>the 3DS makes a pretentious smirk/laugh
>he says he hates chicken and that the US is getting worse and worse by the time as more immigrants enter the country
>I say that i'm Rick
>he says he doesn't give a fuck and that i'm stealing jobs
>i say that his parents are Mexicans
>I say OOF OOF OOF OOF
>he springs out of his chair yelling WEEEEEE
>he angrily shouts that he's Greek
>I rise slowly from my chain and say:''Sit the fuck down, or else we'll be having chicken for dinner
>he gets closer to me and since his head only manages to reach my chest,he licks my chest
>he calls me a fucking russian
>I say: Chicken Run ain't shit
>he tries to fuck me
>i grab his dick,break it,and smash his arm into the table
>he starts crying
>I say: Taxation is theft
>Everyone clapped
>End?

fucking spics ayyy lmao

Well I was once in a shopping mall and saw a muslim family buying ice crean or something and the mom was wearing one of those scarfs and it really bothered me so I never went back to that mall

>El niño con Down señores

Porque a ese argentino esta soñando con ser mexicano?

Why do you keep bumping this thread, dumb /lat/ poster

what's the difference?

Maybe coz Mexicans look like Arabs?

same thing lmao

third world places please ! ! !

I met an arab once in an english language club and while talking about food I forgot he was a muslim and started talking about BBQ, that triggered him and I had to deal with him for an entire hour discussing why Islam has to be a part of my life.

I wanted to kill him, almost everything I said was against his beliefs and that made me the a heretic who should pray Allah for the rest of my life in order to have some forgiveness.

I gave him an invented email and got the fuck out of there, never came back, that club was shit anyway and everybody talked like parrots.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on the spic race?

Lets be real if muslims ever attacked a country in latin america that countries muslim population would go down to zero in about a weeks time. There ain't no pc shit down there.

Wet fantasies.

Why are you even..? Isn't it obvious that these comments were made by OP cause he doesn't want his thread to die?

>subhumans shitskins can't resolve their differences without violence
why aren't I suprized?

Wish a muslim clown would pull up on some chi's.

Get BTFO

>be me
>russian in southern Russia
>walking on the street
>go to a restaurant
>sit with my new kubanoid mates
>the all look pretty Caucasian and speak their dialect or language
>I'm just a blonde blue eyed 188cm tall guy with perfect pronunciation
>they suddenly asked to me about why I don't have a gf
>say that I'm just not ready for stuff like that
>since now they all call me gay and don't even say hello to me

Nice YA novel, 10/10.