Can you say 'interdasting'?

can you say 'interdasting'?

Critics love to shit on found footage horror movies. If you like that kind of shit you'll probably enjoy it

I hate remakes of horror movies but this one doesn't seem bad.

First one wasn't even good unless you were a teenager watching it in theatres. Plus it was before the internet was a common thing so people weren't sure if it was scripted or not. Remaking it was not necessary because it was a product of its time.

Inclined to agree. I like the first one, but it's mostly because I watched it at the time, and it REALLY worked back then. Still think it's better than most horror movies these days.

>1999
>people thought TBWP was real footage
>no one knew what The Matrix was about

now we can identify c-list actress Abigail Spencer's twat lips. well, some of us.

times have changed

>Remaking it was not necessary
Its a gold mine of shekels tbqh.
>well known franchise
>marketed as "back to its roots"
>shit budget and guaranteed to still make many times its budget back
Surprised no studio attempted to do this til now tbqh

>well known franchise

The sequel was garbage and flopped. Every horror movie now has a shit budget and its almost guaranteed to make its budget back with some marketing.

Yeah but they have the nostalgia effect going for them heavily right now. Even I remember the garbage sequel and still want to see it because of the good memories I have seeing the original in theaters when I was a kid

>First one wasn't even good

lol

Do people actually think the original Blair Witch was good?

Are you asking if people really like something that you do not? Is that what you are questioning?

>First one wasn't even good unless you were a teenager watching it in theatres.

Stop posting any time.

Its not good. But its known to be one of first few found footage movies. Before TBW I think it was probably Cannibal Holocaust or those August Underground movies.

You LIKED blair witch? Do you have an iq of like 40?

>walking around
>walking around
>walking around
>oh shit those twigs sure are scary
>walking around
>walking around
>walking around
>tent scene
>walking around some more
>find the house
>movie ends

It's fucking shit. Take your nostalgia goggles off.

>you can only like entertainment on an intellectual level
Ok

This. No one really ever thought it was good. But it was the only found footage movie at the time. Everyone else related found footage to mainly snuff movies. Also the marketing for the movie was ace. They tried new things and actually successfully convinced people for a bit that it was real incident.

This movie is 'Blair Witch: The Force Awakens'. You'll all pay to see this shit film. It'll make several hundred million. Disney will buy the rights. We'll have an expanded universe and TV show because you cucks can't help but see whatever rancid shit gets thrown on film these days.

>blair witch
>entertaining

>It'll make several hundred million

It's a remake of a scary movie you retard

I heard there was time distortion, dimension shifts and UFOs in this movie. Is that true?

They also communicate with the witch by numbers stations.

le tip my sir

haven't seen it yet do you get to see the witch?

The first one made 248.6 million. I expect this one to make more.

I knew the movie would be shit when the first trailer was comprised of 50 quotes from that hack site Bloody Disgusting. All saying "BEST HORROR EVER DUDES WHOA. IGNORE THAT WE PRODUCED SOME OF THE DIRECTOR'S OTHER MOVIES".

Who said its shit?

Your wife's son.

My testes have only been capable of producing sperm for the last 16 years. So he'd be underage