Fluffy thread

Fluffy thread

Why can't they sell the pink or yellow one?

I dont know, its abuse

Dancie babbeh cancels out the abuse.

*blocks your path*

So cute

What Did they die from?

im pretty sure they have an extremely high mortality rate

I dont really know

They're stillborn, IRL it happens to infants born to older women all the time.

Not just older ones.

Part 2? Got the rest of it?

What if I abuse the dancie babbeh?

You cant because its dancing

They're all fucked.
If you read the wiki, it specifically states that the second one looks away from it, it is already behind you and you will die.

Yeah man I love that shit. Honestly wish there was more with fluffies than just 173.

What about that carpet one...

Not sure which one you're talking about.

Bloodsucking carpet.

SCP 522

Schau mal Werner, da hüpft was.

Ah ok I don't know if they have fluffies with that one or not. Either way there should be more.

>Enfiebabbeh>>>Danciebabbeh

We need an SCP crossover story. It wouldn't be hard.

Brav.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: It took me embarrasingly long to get the joke that "Pray" and "Play" is pronounced (and apparently heard) the same by fluffies.

So the fluffy who suggest they "Play" (Pray) for food is not just a retard, it'sowner was a retard too.

Stupidity.
It's a safe bet when fluffies are concerned.

/Thread

Oh my GOD! I just thought they were stupid! Thanks for the clarification!

To be fair, they ARE stupid so you're not exactly wrong.

I'm pretty sure they are fine until it stops being observed. but yeah, once none of them are looking at it (and let's face it, they WILL eventually try "hiding" from it), they will all die. Except maybe for the jellenheimer.

I'm just imagining the fluffymorph LOOKING scary and dangerous but, despite it's best efforts, being rather harmless.

the tail spike is duller than it looks, and actually rather flexible, the teeth are similar. the inner mouth feels like someone flicked you really hard, and the blood is about as acidic as lemon juice.