Dream thread #2 - It's-me-again edition

Dream thread #2 - It's-me-again edition

Tell me your dreams and I'll analyze them for you

I keep having dreams of my pet turtle Bill in terrible situations.

For example; living in a toilet recently urinated in, and one where he was sucked in my bed a la Johnny Depp in Nightmare on Elm St..

Is bill still alive and well? If so, wonder about any harm that he could receive irl, and what does Bill mean to you.

Please help kind sir.

He's alive and well taken care of.

He initially meant nothing to me cause he was a pet for my nephew years ago given to him by someone else but he was kept in my home because nephew' parents lived in separate homes and share custody with him.

Long story short, I was left with the turtle years later and just adopted it cause there was no one there for him.

If at first Bill wasnt tretated very well, your dreams may represent your guilt now that you care about him. Otherwise, you might be thinking about his eventual death

I had kind of an odd dream

I was chillin at my house just like normal and then my ex showed up at my door. (We've been broken up for like 4 months so still get feels)
So we started talking and I remember we ended up getting in her friends car, and one of my friends was also in the car.
For some odd reason her friend was driving around the yard like a retard for 10 minutes, then we hit the road

I remember we ended up in some cabin up north or something
I was in the bed with me ex
I decided to call my parents and tell them I was going up north
My ex for some reason could hear the call and it made her sad

After hanging up I remember I made a move to touch her hair or something and she got really mad at me

Then I noticed some piercings that she just got, realizing that she had piercings I woke up cause I knew I was dreaming (she doesn't have those in real life)

Sorry for the wall of text user

Just bumpin

Well, clearly you still care about her, but even more, you wish to know how she's doing right now.
Perhaps there is something that you are hiding to your parents about her or viceversa that makes/made you uneasy.

Wow, that makes a lot of sense.

Thank you, Sup Forumsro from another.

Thanks man
That honestly sounds pretty accurate
I do miss her and care about her and I feel guilty cause I accidentally hurt her

You should talk about it with your parents and apologize to her, if you've already done that than you're beating yourself for no reason. Good day user

Ok, here's a mix of weird with a "gimme" easy to interpret part mixed in:

Last night/this morning I dreamt about being on some vacation trip with my family (parents and sister); it kind of started with us looking at a map, planning out our day. I don't recognize the geography as a part of the waking world, but it was a Northern European area (like Norway or Sweden), but the locals and general vibe was more like the US (maybe San Francisco or one of the West Coast cities). Anyway, we were in a harbor town; the map showed a large island just off the coast, but indicated that the harbor was very icy. The plan was to take a ferry to the island, where one section was a marine research/wildlife center (the other part was possibly a military base or commercial/aerospace facility). I felt anxiety looking at the map.

After we plotted our course of action, we went to join the queue of other tourists in line to get to the ferry; of course, I suddenly felt that I needed to find a bathroom. The search for a bathroom took me to another section of this building (which was half indoor, half outdoor), eventually to a section that looked like an old building used for events (there was a wedding reception goIng on). I ended up following a line of red tape, which was supposed to guide me to a bathroom; instead it led me to a balcony. Confused and irritated, I turned around and saw another line, which only led me to a window in the same long room (like a banquet hall in an old hotel). I searched some more, but ultimately decided to head back, figuring there might be a bathroom on the ferry. Upon returning to my family, I told them that we still had to go through some sort of customs/bag inspection before we got to the ferry, so we needed to hurry. Shortly after which, I woke up (needing to pee of course; 15 minutes before my alarm was to go off, also of course >_< ).

I apologized like you wouldn't believe man
No use

Basically she thought I was using her for sex and pressuring her into stuff
I can see where she was coming from but I wasn't

I seriously do appreciate the advice tho

I have lots of dreams about going on vacation with hot women I know

what does it mean

Biological needs (peeing) can ibfluenve heavily dreams, so an accurate interpretation is hard.
The fovus is clearly your family and you, perhaps you've had an experience with your family which went sideways really fast and now you're remembering it.
Alternatively, you may feel irl as if everytime you do something, an obstacle pops up, getting you fed up

You wish for a breather, you're probably stressed irl

yea most likely, I work too much

Last night I dreamt my wife was dressed up as Captain Hook, no beard or mustache, while we ran around a twisted strange dimensional alien playground as I yelled "You'll never catch me, I'm Peter Pan"

We've just gotten back together after a reasonably short but complicated split.

I've had many weird dreams, but this one is high on my list now.

Even though your current situation with your wife is weird, you syill enjoy it a lot

I think your alternate interpretation is probably more accurate. Things with my family are fine... I do have anxiety about traveling, and my wife (who was notably absent from the dream) likes to travel. There could also be another angle of feeling like I need to get away (things have been stressful and I've been bottling my feelings/problems). What's interesting is something felt very ominous about our destination. Then again, I sometimes say that I love the coast, but fear the sea.

Only you can truly give meaning to your dreams in the end.
Yours is probably the most accurate user

That's probably got some truth to it.

I've always been awkward and shy so it's always been weird, but somehow enjoyable. The last couple weeks especially.

Thank you.

your hippocampus re-ignites the synapses used during the day to consolidate information.... your cerebral cortex is also active and so tries to put a narrative onto the activity in the other parts of the brain... hence we dream

dreams have no intrinsic meaning beyond this.

stop being a teenage Wiccan

Op help so when I was eight I started getting these weird and scary nightmares every night but the one that kicked it off was the worse so to note I had never seen a dead person not even in comics or thought and we didnt own any pets also I was very “brave” for my age so I would walk in dark and interact with creatures

So the dream kicks off with me needing to use the toilet so I get up and walk along the corridor to the bathroom nothing unsettling yet. So I walk in nothing out of place pretty ordinary then I close the door as I turn my head back my gaze is caught by the dead bodies of my mother , father and sister I stand staring as I don't know what they are or what has happened but I saw lots of blood so much so that the ground was covered in it and on the bodies of my family members were large slashes and stab wounds I look back at the door after feeling an eery breeze only to see this large monster a blue thing covered in spikes its claws barbed and staring at me I didn't look at it too scared until I did I only saw black marbles as eyes before I even knew it he had slashed my leg after visually contact I was so scared at this point that I woke myself up and felt like I was about to vomit it was the middle of the day and I dodged the bathroom in the nightmare instead heading for the other one , after vomiting I showered and then I saw it I had a large slash mark going across my leg in the exact same place as in the dream

So op if you can help me please i have been wondering the meaning of this dream ever since and if anyone has any wise comments on how i got the scar or visioned the bodies that were very similar to real bodies that would be a big help thanks

furthermore, pre cognition, extra-sensory perception, and astral projection are all nonsense, neither is there a soul, a "special bond or je ne sais qua....

its a result of common patterns of thought or experience, there is not inherent wisdom in dreams that can be interpreted by another person... especially not by some fucking fraud over the internet