I'll be taking my first step into the higher degrees of masonry soon. As of now, I'm a third degree master mason

I'll be taking my first step into the higher degrees of masonry soon. As of now, I'm a third degree master mason.

> Ask me anything.

Is the Earth flat?

No, it is not.

whats your dick size

Why are you a mason ?
Just for networking ?
I see little value in being in a lodge outside the networking.

Why are you such a faggot, OP?

> third degree

oh fucking bullshit. you're no mason. if so, you wouldn't be here talking to us about it.

Why would you want to be a member of the old guy frat

Is Obama and Osama related ?

How many members are there today? Do you have members in high places, such as the white house?

do you coat your dick in shit before you desperately try to suck it?

9/11 was an inside job?

If so.. tell me, when you use the word "Boaz"?

how do I join the illuminati too

Little under 8 inches (about 19cm), but that's irrelevant.

Society has gone to shit.
The lodge is where I can share my opinions as well as hear others without the disrespect and backstabbing involved in everyday life. One of the reasons that drew me into masonry.

I'm married; sorry.

Alright then. To each their own opinion.

Don't know, but always got along more with older people that those my age, so I was fine with it.

Not as far as I know.

About 6-7 million worldwide.
And I do have some friends in high places.
(not all from the lodge)

I tend not to do so.

You do realize all you have to do to be a third degree is just show up to a lodge for 2 years? It's not a sikret club xD

How much butt sex goes on during your meetings?

Also is it not gay if it is for a magical ritual?

fuck all those shitty jews! the secret to free masonry is satanism wow omg we just blew the whole secret! stfu and get a real reason for living you fuckin sheep! p.s jesus dont want your dumb ass either

>The lodge is where I can share my opinions as well as hear others without the disrespect and backstabbing involved in everyday life. One of the reasons that drew me into masonry.

Facebook+Reddit is where I can share my opinions as well as hear others without the disrespect and backstabbing involved in everyday life. One of the reasons that drew me into Facebook+Reddit

Yup.. from now on.. it's when the real stuff starts.

Jesus Is a Cunt.

What's the point?

sad

nobody cares because living for any type of religion is fuckin dumb! thinking you hold some sort of secret knowledge is dumb! next!

Never heard of it (not an American though).

Just stop.

And complete your crafts.
What's your point?

Never had it up the bumbum in meetings.
Might happen some other places, but in the years I've been here there've been no sexual innuendos.

Oh look, 9gag is here! :)

Not a social media guy and I prefer talking in real life instead of typing.

Depends on what it is you're looking for in life.

In which country is your lodge? I'm IPM in a SW UK lodge.

I was a mason. Concrete work blows

>
>Never heard of it (not an American though)
Not a fucking Mason then.

Nothing to be proud of. Just another cult. Congratulations on your present and future indoctrination.

>And complete your crafts.
what crafts?

also, what do you do in the meetings? i just wanna know more

kys

1 like

Anal sex is some very powerful magic, usually its lower level initiates who get penetrated though. The catholic church has known about this for over a millennia, which is why they have always been so successful.

Exactly...

the catholic church is successful because people are to dumb and caught up their own work and lives to do anything about it.

Where are all the apprentice and Journeymen masons?

>Depends on what it is you're looking for in life.
What's yours?

Another fucking shill.
OP, if you were really a Mason, you'd know that no degree is higher than the third. You'd also know Boaz. GTFO you clandestine shill

Are you doing AASR or York?

32° WB PM checking in.

Can you kys faggot?

you buzz lightyear now? kys

Catholic Church has known for two millennia that gay sex not only is against the human nature, but it also attracts evil forces (not shitty "magic", but devilish presence).

Fuck you, faggot! Freemasons are fucking scum and need to be wiped out.

The pope can suck on this dick too. nobody gives a fuck.

You're going to try to explain to basement dwelling chubby millennial virgins the benefits of getting out of the house and meeting real people?

Yeah, good luck with that. If their own mothers couldn't...!

I have first hand information about satanism at higher levels of Freemasonry.

basically their description of the "devil" is the same given by the Catholic Church, with the exception that they don't want to drive away it.

obviously F.M.: switches its "truth" every time you get promoted to some higher level. You even get to accept that usual "everything you knew before is not true" shit, thus they can plausibly deny the satanism thing until you are actually required to do it, the adoration of the devil, and so on.

tldr, freemasonry is a kind of mafia including a shitty religion (deeds creeds & myths)

how do u "find" God in English?

well there you have it folks! the big secret at the top! who would ever wanna be in some secret society that you can literally google and find out infromation on is fuckin sad!. and the OP to this just a going nowhere seeking out the shit things in life follower.

Can you tie a bo?

Where is my money?

And what's wrong with Satan?.. i mean.. nowadays.. if the catholic Church Is the most powerfull religion.. and everything moves arround it.. they are making a terrible job, keeping Satan away.. I always thought that Satan Is really the good guy.. and they are trying to convince us that Is All His fault.
Ora pro nobis, Lucifer

whats wrong is that were all a image of something more but humans are to dumb to see it. and they think because back when people were primitive anything coming out of the sky was god. and its still being pushed to this day! all religion is dumb. if people didnt have religion they would basically be pathetic fucks with nothing to live for so they lie to themselves and tell themselves there is infact a man up there or some sort of powerful being. dumb dumb dumb.

You ain't shit bitch go fuck yourself nigga tryna front like you the architect of the temple when you aint nothin but a fuckin bitch.

I've held the implements, I have seen the cornerstone. I have seen into the mind's eye of the Architect. You've seen into the brown eye of my anus you fucking goon.

Id fuck her fat ass. butterface or not. lets see them tits

Looks like someone saw the mason thread last night and got a hard on for all the (you)s

whats the secret to a really yummy smooth and creamy hummus?

All astronouts are freemasons. Do they look smart? Lol no they look like they are ready to lie about everything to just earn money. So i say you are not smart person. Dont worry 90% are more dumber than you. Have great future you monkeyman who lives on rock. No matter what you do you are accident youbdont have porpouse. Just saying what you are beliving ;)

Current WM here
Lets test to see if you really are a MM

What's the 2 things a Mason is forbidden to discus

What are the penalties for disclosing the secrets of the ancient rite