Shows You Loved As A Kid & Forgot About Despite Being A Die-Hard Fan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8vbnLYROCj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related was comfy as fug

I think it's time for a rewatch of this

He's the dog with the slipper

>forgetting about darkwind duck

I used to like avenger penguins but I can't remember anything but the theme tune.

I never forgot about Darkwing Duck. But then, I have a ton of VHS copies that still find their way into viewing circulation. I find a little DuckTales, Gummi Bears, Darkwing Duck and Tail Spin are perfect morning fare, but in the early afternoon my palate craves the raw sophistication of Disney's Gargoyles, Batman: The Animates Series and X-Men while late afternoon is best suited for some comfy NickToons like Doug, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life and Aaahhhh!! Real Monsters.

Wait is it Darkwing or Darkwind?

Darfwind.

youtu.be/8vbnLYROCj8

This show was incredibly metal for a 6 year old

I forgot

>Perfect Strangers
Mah Myposian cousin.

Why did Disney Afternoon theme songs stop caring about lyrics right as the actual shows turned to shit?

Tale Spin and Darkwing Duck have terrible lyrics, and also mark the decline of the Disney Afternoon.

I can smell your fat all the way from here bud

Who the fuck forgets Darkwing Duck? I mean reallly ?

What I never understood is he would be ahead of the other racers, have time to set up a trap, the trap would backfire allowing the other racers to pass him then somehow he would again be ahead of them to set up the next trap. If he cut out that shit then he would have easily won every race.

Used to race through breakfast to maximise watching time for this masterpiece

>Shows You Loved As A Kid & Forgot About Despite Being A Die-Hard Fan
When I forget things, I generally can't remember them, OP.

>tfw you realize the reason you were happy as a child is because you had an endless amount of artistic content to enjoy

Tv in general was more metal.

Darwin actually.