>Wayne Gretzky
>Babe Ruth
>Pele
>Don Bradman
>Michael Phelps
>Serena Williams
>Usain Bolt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_World_Championships_in_Athletics_–_Men's_decathlon#Medalists
youtu.be/iwvdsi6gLl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Don Bradman

I feel like I'm being pandered to.

Bradman is the only legit one there

Should be Ben Cousins

Could Serena even beat the best 15 year old male player?

Yes, easily.

Probably gets alot harder after around 17.

Should be Ashton Eaton instead of Bolt.

who

>Muhammad Ali

Fucking casual.

depends on how physically mature the 15 year old is

by 16-17 male athletes are definitely way stronger

The decathlete. Two time Olympic gold medalist in 2012 and 2016, current world record holder, multiple World Championship gold medals, I don't think he's ever been beaten since before college. Bolt holds the title of "World's Fastest Man." Eaton holds the title of "World's Greatest Athlete."

>Serena Williams

Does anyone actually unironically rate women's tennis?

>I don't think he's ever been beaten since before college
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_World_Championships_in_Athletics_–_Men's_decathlon#Medalists

women

The dude is master of none.

fev

Gretzky and Jordan are pretty much undisputed besides the occasional deluded guy who thinks Orr and Chamberlain are the best

What about that one Russian olympic wrestler who didn't lose for like 12 years?

Oh hey guys, that's cute.

>Pele

Do you even know how that rhyme ends?

I stand corrected. Nonetheless, it's an extraordinary rarity.

>Pelel

>women
>knowing about sports

Jordan, Gretzky and Ruth are the most legit ones on here.
>Bolt
>Brady
>Pele

Where's Floyd Mayweather?

true

>Gretzky
>Brady
>Ruth
>Bradman
Literally who?

>Phelps
>Bolt
No real competition, they "play" amateur "sports"

>Pele
Not even top 5 at his sport

>Ecuador
>Knowing about women

She's been more dominant than any male tennis player

Tennis is the second or third most popular amongst women in the world and about half of the Earth population are women

>No Trout

Again.
>women's tennis

We could also start counting shitposting as an sport while we're at it.

Muhammad Ali isn't the GOAT of boxing

>Pele

He is the most overrated athlete of all time. He's not even top 10, let alone the GOAT.

Most of his goals came from friendlies and exhibition games. He was also playing in a ridiculously stacked team, but he deliberately tried to erase the legacies of his teammates to make it seem like he was the main man who carried the team. Most people have never heard of Garrincha, for example.

Most importantly, you cannot be the greatest of ALL TIME if you played in an era when the sport was a lot slower, a lot less technical and a lot less athletic than today. Watch some of Pele's old matches - he wouldn't even get close to the starting 11 of a top team today. Meanwhile, if you dropped a modern player like Gareth Barry into the Brazil 1970 squad, he would probably GOAT it up. Objectively, Pele cannot be a GOAT.

Pele is the GOAT at self-promotion and building a legacy. He is not a GOAT athlete.

>people will literally ignore this and think that people who smoked and drank before games are even better than championship players
If pele was still young and played today he would be in league 1 and not the French one.

>no Gary the goat

Fuck off, this is a cunt-free zone, mate.

Actual Top 10 GOAT Ranking

1. Michael Jordan
2. Wayne Gretzky
3. Babe Ruth
4. Roger Federer
5. Muhammad Ali
6. Michael Phelps
7. Maradona
8. Don Bradman
9. Ritchie McCaw
10. Usain Bolt

>including sports literally only one country plays

>Pele

She'd still be second to Margaret Court anyway so its a pointless argument.

>Bradman
>not Tendulkar

Shit list

It's only a shit list because it fell into the street and you shit on it Pajeet

>flag
>topic

Why am I not surprised

>Ali

>American education

and here i'd say >Argentinian education, but I don't think they even have a word for 'school' in their grunting language.

>implying I'm American

You just can't accept that someone from a better cricketing nation than yours would disagree with you

>maradroga
Ayy. Biggest fraud ever.

>le 1986 WC meme

>your not white
Eww

POO

I can't, because that nation doesn't exist. Trust a burger to know jack shit.

prime tyson would beat ali. dont care about any interviews or such. the moment tyson catches ali it would be murder. alis most famed match was only won because the opposing coach thought his guy couldnt continue. ali was special, but not goat

We're ranked above you in the only form of cricket that matters

Maybe if you stopped drinking your cans of Jack Daniels you'd realize your poothetic """country""" isn't the best at everything

america is the only city that matters yoropoor.

> Bolt
> Lauda
> Armstrong
> Donaldo/Messi

Honorable mention Schumacher

Prime Foreman would kill Mike Tyson

>Serena Williams
Triggered.

So she's a contender for the women's GOAT. She's completely irrelevant when discussing the overall GOAT because she competes in an inferior level of the sport.

The /nfl/ goat is either LT or Rice

>Serena Williams
Fucking kek
>Pele
FUCKING KEK

>implying serena couldn't beat most males too

My favorite Serena story

>Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[32] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams, aged 17 and 16 respectively, had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple bottles of ice cold lager".[33][34] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[35] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two beers. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[36] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun".[37] Braasch said the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier, and that men put spin on the ball that the women can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350.

>Pele

See

Too salty. Calm down, gringos.

"Me diz como é que é, ter apenas duas Copas, uma a menos que o Pelé!"

swap Pele for Cristiano and it's a solid list

This
LT was something else.

>People actually believe this.
Holy shit

I agree with u that Pele is not the GOAT but thats not a good argument. If you dropped todays Peru NT in the 1966 world cup they would certainly rek all the other teams and win the cup. Does that make england title less valid? Of course not.
Modern football got to be what it is today because of the great player of the past like Pele, Garrincha, Maradona, Cruyf...

>Phelps

What if I told you the most dominant NBA player of all time wasn't Michael jordan?

"Wilt Chamberlain holds 71 NBA records, 62 by himself."

youtu.be/iwvdsi6gLl8
Seriously, it's not even close. The NBA just doesn't like to talk about a guy who was know for fucking thousands of white women and having illigitimate children.

Le tag, run, and hug man.

Le only pick weak fighters man.

he didn't ski so good

no conor mcgregor :^)

>talking mma goat.
>not rickson gracie
Srs?

>Serena WIlliams instead of Federer.

Go fuck yourself.

>Pele
>Not Cruyff
>Bradman
>Not Lara
>Serena
>Not Federer

She lost to a dude whose warm up was a beer and a durry. She isn't even in the top 100 when it comes to men.

Prime Tyson lost to an old holyfield