Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico
reference.com/government-politics/much-foreign-aid-united-states-give-mexico-d1238a7e5dd87a09#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh–India_border
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/13/illegal-immigration-surges-august/
newsweek.com/2016/08/12/donald-trumps-business-failures-election-2016-486091.html
thehill.com/latino/278785-migrant-numbers-skyrocket-at-mexican-border
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/
youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hillary clintons body double

God.

a sack of raw chicken thighs w/ dried grass on top

Brendan fraser

A bit of carpet

Alec Baldwin will get nominated Best Actor for it.

why do people hate trump so much again? he seems like an alright guy to me. i watched his speech earlier today

>why do people hate trump so much again?

they are pop culture addicted plebs who are bombarded constantly with memes about how trump is literally hitler. So then stupid people just sqwak and parrot what they heard to virtue signal

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

1.racist
2.bigot
3.sexist
4.islamophobe
5.homophobe
6.white male

nah just kidding. he's a bit obnoxious and lacks political experience

He reminds me of a guy I knew in university who always had to talk up every single thing about himself, could not take any criticism or ever admit he was wrong. Literally a giant baby, I wouldn't trust him with my Gameboy let alone my country.

thank you for correcting the record

he's fine as a private citizen running a business, which is what he's good at. As a political leader/diplomat/military figurehead he starts to lose value. He's overly concerned with his image, he's petty and acts like a kid on the schoolyard when he's in a debate, his build-a-wall scheme is a fucking cockamamy enterprise with no discernable purpose outside of being a poor metaphor and he doesn't seem to be capable of empathy, which is the most basic fundamental thing any true leader of any nation needs to even begin to be effective

depends on your definition of "effective"

>his build-a-wall scheme is a fucking cockamamy enterprise

no it isnt.

Little bitch

i really don't agree with any of this. it sounds like you're just making stuff up

he's been abundantly clear on his policies and intentions. i don't get the sense he's hiding things or has ulterior motives. he seems genuine, and i think that's what people like about him.

It literally is, theres already a borderwall that people hop everyday

He's run as an independent and a Democrat before. He's not a Republican, just a power-hungry bitch man. Not a genuine bone in his body, just uninhibited due to the fact no one messes with him due to the fact he makes a lot of people money.

>Mexico is going to pay for it, Mexico pay for anything kekekek

>United states infrastructure is in ruin, Detroit is bassicly escape from New York in real life.

>immigration is on the decline

>border is already heavily policed with border guards themselves saying the wall wouldn't do shit

>part of the border that is not walled is an environmental boarder that only the stupidist people try to cross and usually die

List can't go on...

But it's not crazy right? Right?

Tom Hardy

Idris Elba. Gotta have that diversity.

you hate the idea because its Trumps and you are socially conditioned to hate everything he says. theres literally nothing "cockamamy" about building a wall along your national boarders.

Owen Wilson splashed on the face with orange paint

>He's not a Republican

he's a moderate. his policies align well with both parties. this is why he's winning with independents. he's a uniter, not a divider, and that's something this country desperately needs.

Okay, who is going to pay for it, and who's going to build it, how long will it be and who's going to patrol it and who's going to stop illegal immigrants from making giant ladders or tunneling under it and how is it not going to completely backfire in just about every way imaginable? Like, does anyone understand how unimaginably fucking huge and impractical a wall spanning the US/Mexico border would be?

Your spelling and grammar are as bad as your grip on reality

>>Mexico is going to pay for it, Mexico pay for anything kekekek

us-foreign-aid.insidegov.com/q/112/1590/How-much-money-does-the-U-S-give-to-Mexico

You realize you're using the same argument an SJW would when arguing with someone about white privelege?

>giant ladders or tunneling under it

Are all mexicans willy coyote? lol

If you think a penny of that could ever go to building a wall you don't understand how government works

i'm voting for trump because he's not going to let in millions of refugees and because i believe hillary is a career criminal and pathological liar.

just threaten to drop a trade embargo with mexico and they will agree to build a wall, simple as that. mexico deserves to be treated like our little bitch and has zero power over us

not arguments

reference.com/government-politics/much-foreign-aid-united-states-give-mexico-d1238a7e5dd87a09#

This election is a fool's bargain

How do people like you exist? The amount of mental gymnastics you have to do to come to this conclusion baffles me. Trump says something objectively retarted on a weekly basis.

says the fool

In short, yes

>Trump says something objectively retarted on a weekly basis.

nice weasel words and no argument

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

for me, trump could say just about anything and i will still think highly of him as a businessman and representative of his organization. i agree with his policies and his outlook which is more important than whether or not he said some stupid shit that doesnt make a difference to anyone

I'm saying you're citing some imaginary conspiracy (the MSM brainwashing me, white privilege making me blind) that somehow affects me without my knowledge or consent so that I'm blinded to the true reality that you as a (Trump supporter, SJW) hold the key to. that's utter garbage and your statements should be held in question as long as you try and use that reasoning. Secondly name a country with a wall along their border that is as long as the planned wall spanning the Mexico/US border that wasn't built with slave labor. It is impractical, misguided foolish, use whatever word you'd like but I think "cockamamy" works just fine

>Trumps a meany head!

literally a child. Little baby brain who gets his news from buzzfeed articles

it's over man, it's over.

Trump lost.

Hes not even a good buisnessman, most of his ventures have failed, and he made money by not paying people

>He doesn't think America isn't great right now

thats absolutely not true. if you weren't completely biased you would know that

Hopefully Owen Wilson. I could see him pulling it off.

>Hes not even a good buisnessman

Wow trump steaks we such a success, im eating one I picked up at my local sharper image right now

"Child Survival and Health: $-12,200
Department of Defense Security Assistance: $39,854
Development Assistance: $17,948,047
Economic Support Fund/Security Support Assistance: $40,810,450
Global Health and Child Survival: $3,894,197
Narcotics Control: $27,565,779
Nonproliferation, Anti-Terrorism, Demining and Related: $7,074,531
Other Active Grant Programs: $15,381,152
Other State Assistance: $2,700,596
Other USAID Assistance: $2,764
Other USDA Assistance: $372,914
Peace Corps: $29947 "

>people on this board believe that if you divert these funds, to build a wall we don't need because immigration is on the decline, that immigration won't skyrocket and this is all not mentioning the fact that congress would NEVER okay the wall because they aren't that stupid- and that's saying something for congress.

This is the weakest part of trumps insane backwater policy plan and you retards are trying to defend it. Hillary is terrible but at least she has spent a week in a position of political importance and dosent run her campaign and treat her followers like the WWE.

>sure we give billions of dollars to Mexico, but there literally no way we could force them to stop fucking around with our boarder by threatening to take away their free cash!

also, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh–India_border

i hope he builds a new white house that's 1000 stories tall and the size of a small country

but he filed for bankruptcy on 3 of his llc's

>i-illegal immigration is going down!

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/13/illegal-immigration-surges-august/

Do you know plenty of these people are murdered, raped, and kidnapped on their way to come to the US to?

i'm getting mine from theguardian. check mate Sup Forumsfag

"People" hate him out of obligation to hate a republican candidate after Bush, or he "hurt their feelings".
It's a vocal minority of bloggers and slacktivists, so really you have nothing to worry about in terms of Shillary ruling the world

Did I say that? I couldn't give a fuck if trump is a dick. How bout talking about his dick in a debate, or talking up Putin, or any of the other things that would end a career politicians political aspiration?

People like you that suck on the tit of Breitbart and dismiss all criticism of Trump- even though you could fill an 800 page book with all the stupid shit he has said- because 'Muh PC libcucks' are the scourge of neck beards, you are living memes.

newsweek.com/2016/08/12/donald-trumps-business-failures-election-2016-486091.html

Owen Wilson has already been the agreed upon pick.

that's absolutely untrue. About half the US population disagrees with his policy and would rather vote in Hilary. Painting Trump's detractors as a minority is ridiculous

Johnny Depp

>illegal immigration is totally going down you guys! I know because I heard John Oliver say it!

thehill.com/latino/278785-migrant-numbers-skyrocket-at-mexican-border

This. These are made by drug traffickers and the cartels iirc. Big money in drugs, and americans love them some drugs so much a wall isn't gonna stop shit. The cartels slaughter people for snitching and friendlies that cross them, what makes anyone believe a wall can stop engineers and profit-oriented poorfags? And this is just the drug criminals, what about the normal immigrants?

And from a different angle, middle-class jobs are being taken away by legal immigrants. Why would anyone who isn't white trash or a jobless nigger care for illegal immigrants when the legal ones are taking the good jobs, and the corporations are exporting the low-tier ones?

If literally any other libertarian was running besides living ASMR man Gary Johnson, theyd have a chance to win in this shitshow

Tom Hardy

>or talking up Putin,

yeah how dare he! Putin is obviously a big bad boogeyman who everyone should shit on for no reason. Lets keep trying to shill a fucking war with Russia like every other neocon and hillary is doing.

Sure, your chicken hawk ass wont be in the military so who gives a fuck

if you think that congress will ever allow the president to take all that money and use it for a wall you've got to be fucking missing a screw.

Also yeah, there you go. That border is longer than the US-Mexico border and India is, I'm sure, using completely ethical labor sources and practices to construct the wall along it.

>you have nothing to worry about in terms of Shillary ruling the world
reassuring thought

if she does win, you can be guaranteed she'll go after our 1st amendment rights especially on the internet, and go after our 2nd amendment rights as well. she wants another war in the middle east and wants to pick a fight with russia, and let in tens of millions of muslim refugees which will inevitably lead to more terrorism. she also wants to continue obama which has been pretty terrible for us(i think we're at $50-60bil in debt because of it so far).

all you shills are the same. you don't act like real people and that's why nobody is convinced she has any actual support.

Tim Kaine said the first thing he wants to do in office is grant all illegal immigrants amnesty then begin letting in possibly millions of Syrian refugees. He then wants to increase the FEDERAL minimum wage.

This alone should be enough for any sane, tax payer to steer clear of the Hillary/Kaine ticket. If you knowingly vote for these policies you are actively trying to destroy our country.

If dubs Gary Johnson wins!

Nice cherry pick but boy- maybe take stats next semester so you can understand how things works.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/

lol so close but check these

If trips Jill stein wins

Dude Putin had a guy poisoned to death with radiation. He's not a fucking beacon of integrity. Nobody wants to start a fucking war with Russia, don't be dense

>if you think that congress will ever allow the president to take all that money and use it for a wall you've got to be fucking missing a screw.

based on what? you saying so?

And way to just ignore the fact that I called you out on your bullshit lie about illegal immigration magically going down on its own.

if dubs trump gets assassinated

If dubs we all die before the election!

>maybe take stats next semester so you can understand how things works.

maybe learn how to make an argument because I just shut your bullshit claim down.

If we ended the drug war mexico would recover and the cartels would go away, therefore decreasing illegal immigration

who's not acting like a real person? You're the one making insane projections and generalizations with no evidence and spouting autistic buzzwords. How could you possibly discern based on what I said that I even support Hillary?

If trips Obama goes for 3rd term

does this count?

You take pew as a legitimate source?

Holy shit

If dubs Trump wins

if dubs hillary wins then dies

its sad that you fucking sheeps have resorted to picking one of the 2 worst candidates when you could be voting for Johnson instead

If dubs Hillary dies and Bernie becomes president

>He's not a fucking beacon of integrity

who gives a shit? Still doesnt mean we should be shilling a war with him, or trying to stop improving relations between Russia and the US

WHOLLY SHIT

>Gary "No Roads!" Johnson
No thanks

>who is going to pay for it
The tax money that would normally go towards welfare and schools.
>and who's going to build it
American citizens. Imagine how many jobs it will create.
>how long will it be
All the way
>and who's going to patrol it
The same people who patrol the borders now, retard
>and who's going to stop illegal immigrants from making giant ladders or tunneling under it
The people patrolling it, retard
>and how is it not going to completely backfire in just about every way imaginable?
That's vague.
>Like, does anyone understand how unimaginably fucking huge and impractical a wall spanning the US/Mexico border would be?
How is completely stopping thousands of narcotics and illegal weapons a bad thing? How do you think the Muslims and BLM have been getting their Chinese AK47s?

No more Cocaine = No more crackheads = No more poverty

No more illegal guns = no more gangs = no more reasons for Cops to worry about niggers

>you could be voting for Johnson instead

whats a leppo?

youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

WIN FUCKING RAR

>end the drug war in mexico
That is not our responsibility and is probably not possible

As for all this wall talk, all the US would have to do is stop giving Mexico money in the form of aid or trade and they will cave in and build the fucking wall. Mexico's economy is propped up by selling us loads of inexpensive things, they can not function without us. The peso is already almost 20:1 which is alarmingly low, there is absolutely no way they would go against what the POTUS tells them.

Out of like 400 business's

If dubs I lose my virginity this year

How does he feel knowing that Shillary supports mass murder of gays?

Joaquin Phoenix.

>People keep spamming this prison planet video