This is going to happen to the majority of white Swedish girls tonight

This is going to happen to the majority of white Swedish girls tonight.

How do you feel about that?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/GRAsfUPnMH82xBSqIQEKlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck you black nigger my bitch is totally pure

If you were more attractive then they would choose you. How do you feel about that?

I LOVE NIGGER COCKS! BLACK CUM FOR ALL WHITE WOMEN! CUM IN MY MOUTH!

>Black cum
Might want to get that checked out.

Women love money and big negro cocks, it has nothing to do with how you look.

Testicular gangrene?

damn man, rise of the farming equipment?

Well, I live in America so I shouldn't care BUT Swedish girls are cute as fuck so I'm a little jealous tbh fam

SAUCE PLEASE

I think it's ok.
Once the niggers will be everywhere, the world will collapse because they're not capable of doing anything else than fucking and breeding.
To much lazy as fuck population, not enough ressources, war, extinction.

We get what we deserve, and the end is what we all deserve for letting monkeys breeding like rabbits.

I don't care anymore. I am even curious about it. We're leaving in an interesting time. A time of serious crisis, a time of cultural war that will end bad for everybody.
Niggers will be so proud of them in that ravaged Earth they will create.

Humanity could evolve from intelligence. Nothing good can happen from primitives, except chaos.

I'm pretty sure white people realized they are getting outnumbered now and there is nothing they can do about it!

why should i care?

I feel nothing.

WHO IS THIS BLONDE?

BBC IS DELICIOUS!
BBC IS GREAT!
BBC FOR ALL WHITE WOMEN!

she's abigail johnson.

abigaile johnson

Come join the BBC chat
t.me/joinchat/GRAsfUPnMH82xBSqIQEKlg

We already have nigger scientists. So maybe it's gonna be like "planet of the apes" in the future.

I recently went to Sweden and I can almost assure you this is not the case fella. Most people I saw while out and about were white or some other kind of race. Now if you would've said Germany I might agree since when I was there I saw quite a few mixed relationships. But it Sweden, not yet cuck boy.

Unless some clever chaps decide to simply release a handy microbe and wipe the slate clean, out of sheer spite.

thanks

I don't think they want their history to be worse than it is now. Maybe I'm wrong...

>be rich white girl living in white neighbourhood
>edgy and hate my parents
>pro refugees, pro feminism, anti capitalism
>meet a black guy
>want his babies, not because I love him but because he is the only one capable of actually making me feel anything during sex as my slutty pussy is loose af after fucking my entire class
>think not having sex in 3 months while single is a long time
>go to black dude
>ohhh my gawd I haven't like had sex in foreveeeere! XD!!! it has been like 3 months and I have only get fingered like once by my classmate at a party.
>he flirts back
>give him money and anything he wants
>he is a kind, normal dude
>only with him because he's black
>he pumps 12 kids in me
>marry him
>12 mixed kids get white bf/gf as we live in a white neighbourhood
>mixed kids have 4 white children each
>made 48 white grandchildren from marrying a black dude
>racists will say I'm ruining the white race
>libtards believe I'm progressive while I'm actually supporting the white race
>libtards are forgetting that white features are the standard of beauty in the western world.
>libtards will think I help the black race
>black and Asian guys go for white girls
>rich white girls living in white neighbourhoods will go for anything not white as they are rebellious towards their rich parents
>poor girls usually hate niggers in most white countries unless they are wannabe gangsters
you retards can't see the fucking long run. Sup Forums is retarded and autistic. it's not behind the scene Jews controlling the world. most likely the Nazis won and are being careful if there is a world order.

bestiality is legal in sweden ... ?

Good Heavens.

*Beastiality

BBC WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD AND ALL THE WHITE WOMBS

not since a few years back.

good for white people

Then what? What's the next step? Going back to stone age until another race of whites lead the way back to civilzation?

I wonder what great achievement you've made to secure your place in greater society?

Oh, that's right. Nothing.

w r o n g

BIG BLACK COCKS WILL WIPE AWAY THE WHITE RACE, BLACK CUM WILL FILL ALL THE WHITE WOMBS

no. white people will grow in numbers if blacks fuck all white women. it's the fault in the liberals plans

WHITE WOMEN ARE LITERALLY ON THEIR HANDS AND KNEES BEGGING FOR BLACK MEN TO PUMP THEM FULL OF THEIR CUM AND GIVE THEM MIXED BABIES!

yet another Bettendorf thread.

sage goes in all fields

w r o n g

By that logic, anyone having sex in Sweden is committing bestiality.

What part of "I don't care" didn't you understand, nigger?

Better her than me I suppose

black men are leaving their women for the superior white race. what u gonna do black grill? u mad black grill?

You clearly care if you'll sperg out autistically on an anonymous imageboard and reply to me, neckbeard. Same with OP, you're all cancers, I can agree with that.

>be nigger
>decide to redpill young white men on Sup Forums
>le "OONG BOONGA MUH DICKKK YUHH WOMENS RAPEEEE OHH OHH AHH AHH "

WELL GEE
thanks buddy

Horny

like this

but if it makes you feel better to jerk it to black men, go ahead

Meanwhile, black women realized niggers are worthless, aggressive and untrustworthy, and get engaged with white *men* who can treat them well, more and more
Niggers can have those white sluts. They're just turning trash honestly.

I don't think the majority of Swedish girls have sex every day, but good for those who get some tonight....

>let's fight racemixing by racemixing!

Ive never seen black cum. All cum is white....

>lets fight racemixing with racemixing
>mfw

This is going to happen to a BUNCH of American girls tonight.....I couldn't care any less

Unless they're with niggers of course.

Good on them, swedish goddesses don't deserve the beta males that reside in that lost country

There would be no need for history if everyone, and I do mean everyone, is gone.

It isn't.
You can disprove this Bullshit statistically. It is an undeniable fact that people Date, fuck and marry almost exclusively people of their race and mostly people of their own nationality. This applies to white swedish girls too.

Fool.

Hahahaha Le old Sweden is full of niggers meme. Only people who has never been to Sweden thinks it's full of niggers.

As long as they fucking stay in Switzerland I don't gives a fuck what they do. We just don't need anymore fucking immigrant low lives running amok in America, leeching off of decent, hard working folks like myself. It's bad enough that this place is run by liberals who are eager to send a blank (so called) foreign aid check to these anti-Christian/American third world shit-holes on a regular basis, not to mention having to keep our poor troops stationed there to keep them in line and make sure they don't start chimping-out again.

nigger baby

What does anti-Christian mean? I'm sure that you are a fake christian...

it's happening to a bunch of american women right now since their husbands are still at work

The swedes are atheists/catholics. Yes, Lutherans are catholics too, and Christianity has had no greater enemy than the Catholic 'Church.' that means they are anti-Christian and anti-American(like there's a difference).

Unconcerned. Nigger genes are weak. Breeding them out with women I give no fucks about, seems like a good idea.

Plus Sweden gets the nigger problem and learns what the U.S. has learned.

Jewish girls love black cock
Open Borders For Israel