Need something good to watch tonight, plz dont reply with the typical imdb 'godfather, raging bull etc.etc.'

need something good to watch tonight, plz dont reply with the typical imdb 'godfather, raging bull etc.etc.'.

Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssHEAOrAdCU
youtube.com/watch?v=yd_1HJbMngE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Godfather

Raging Bull

Etc, etc.

What kind of movies are you into?

Hobo With A Shotgun (2011)

youtube.com/watch?v=ssHEAOrAdCU

City of God

10/10 film

ill check these out

Tetsuo the Iron Man.

Boku no Pico

Harold and Maude

Fight Club
A Clockwork Organge
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Shining

Akira or The Thing 1987

Where can i watch this? Not OP, but ive been curious about this fucking film

silence of the lambs

Still my fav movie of all time

Good movie

Also Serbian Film
The man from earth
Nightcrawler
Coherence
Triangle
Martyrs

The boring as fuck, existential crisis, pseudo intellectual 4 pack, great.

Those movies are pretty bad, artsy snoozefests trying to be intelligent, failing and coming off as pretentious instead. Martyrs takes the cake as the biggest piece of trash in the thread so far.

Robocop (1987)

semi-random favorites

In theaters now:
Wind River (crime procedural with real emotions)

Recent:
The Little Hours (completely deadpan; up there with Harold and Maude and the next one...)
The Lobster (Brilliant; director has another movie coming out soon)
Inherent Vice (first Pynchon adaptation)
Cartel Land (documentary by Heineman; more exciting action that almost all thrillers)

Less so:
Branded to Kill (absurdist yakuza; helps to have seen some of the genre already)
A History of Violence (probably my favorite Cronenberg)
Code 46 (lovely subtle sci-fi)

Gravity

Europa Report

Night of the Comet

Almost anything rated 8.0 or higher on IMDb, if the ratings are at least 10 000.

tucker and dale vs evil is pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=yd_1HJbMngE

Fellini's best film!

Agreed but Nightcrawler was pretty good.

I actually really enjoyed Captain Fantastic.... am I a faggot?

>am I

No, because Viggo Mortensen.

Google "366 weird movie list" (tons of weird, surreal movies), and "Rodger Ebert Top Movie List" (some good recommendations in there).

Ive recently watched: Ghost Dog, Little Miss Sunshine, American Hustle, Pulp Fiction, Naked Lunch, Snatch, Lock Stock and 2 Loaded Barrels, Drugstore Cowboy, The Town, Guardians of the Galaxy 2, John Wick 2, Hateful 8, A Scanner Darkly, Clockwork Orange, Dave Made a Maze, Lemon, Trainspotting 2, American History X, History of Violence, Django, Zero Theorm, Fear and Loathing in Vegas, Total Recall.

Other good ones: Brazil, Rubber, One Flew Over the Cucco's Nest, Memento, The Machinist, Audition, Old Boy. Anything by Kurosawa (Roshomon, Hidden Fortress). Sword of Doom, Harakiri. Fargo, Big Lebowski, A Serious Man, A Single Man, No Country For Old Men, Reservior Dogs, My Own Private Idaho, Grand Budapest Hotel, Life Aquatic, Royal Tenebaums, eXistance.

The Game. Michael Douglas

Good call. Also, that reminds to recommend The Magic Christian.