What is Sup Forums's stance on TheAmazingAtheist and has he made a positive contribution towards American morality ?

What is Sup Forums's stance on TheAmazingAtheist and has he made a positive contribution towards American morality ?

Other urls found in this thread:

strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/
youtu.be/uu1EmF-nsBA
xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist#_tabComments
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He fucked himself with a banana.

>Microdick Banana Man
>Doing anything impactful or important

I bet you think the ooga booga sand niggers did 9/11 too.

hes right about some stuff but still he fucked himself with a banana.

He's done well 2bh. Fat degenerate fuck scored a hottie somehow.

Banana Man.

That montage of him shoving a banana in his ass and then a tweet about him supporting bernie after much deliberation will always be hilarious.

Lefty cunt race denier

good on him, just most of his fanbase is 12 year olds from reddit

fpbp

>hottie
Go away micro penis scum

liberal and gay can not stay

I have some respect for him because he started my edgy liberal "question everything" phase. I don't agree with anything he says now, though.

>Religion is for morons who believe in fairy tales unlike me who's guiding principals are science, logic and reason.
>shoves banana up ass

Jealous?

I agree she's WAY too good for is ugly fat shit. But, that's life. You go to bed alone every night and this creep is batting way out of his league.

Lol fuck out of here. She is ugly too, go insert another banana up your ass

Are they even the same women? Doesn't seem like it.

I haven't watched him in years. He's just another Youtube personality, he once said he has a high turnover rate of fans, but he'll always get newer and newer ones.

OP if you wanted to see this guy shove a banana in his ass it would've been easier to do a Google image search.

> high turnover rate of fans

So he gets fans until they found out about the banana

I think he should be Bananed because of his comments. He is yellow with rage. His opinions drive me bananas. I think he has a potassium surplus. He tries to curve the conversation his way no matter where it goes. Also banana in ass.

Nobody on Sup Forums gives a shit about this autistic degenerate fat fuck only faggots from reddit care about him

I can't fucking stand him.

Yeah, you're jealous.

>that micropenis has penetrated her blonde vag
>yours is as dry as cardboard

no

Why are you shilling for a random internet homo? Are you in love with him? Do you wish he gave you the banana?

holy shit is this real

i can do something that the amazing athiest can't do.

...go to mcdonalds

>"After much deliberation, I will be supporting Bernie Sanders"

How is it in Iceland

Yes, it's real.

I know this is posted 3 times a day. It's still absolutely disgusting. Just look a each picture, frame by frame

She's not that hot, though still better than the landwhale you would expect a guy like him to end up with

Bernies banana boy

Embarrassment to atheists.

hownew.jpg

Dinoaur/10

>Has a Bernie Sanders supporter who has spent his entire life attacking the moral underpinnings of society to justify his degenerate fetishes positively contributed towards American morality
No. TJ is a degenerate. He's a faggot with a bunch of sick fetishes who hates God because God represents the morality of society that (correctly) judges his depraved behaviors as unacceptable. His entire life's ideological work is basically him bitching about not being allowed to be a sick cumguzzling faggot.

He's also an Authoritarian cuck, as evidenced by his support of Bernie Sanders. He whines about being told what to do and believe, and then supports a guy who wants to take half of my money out of every paycheck and spend it on moral posturing.

I'm so fucking glad that this loser outed himself as a Beta Leftist faggot. I had two friends who liked him, now I can shit on them every single time they bring anything political up, because it turns out they were literally supporting the economic equivalent of a creationist.

God it feels so good to be right.

HUU HUU HUUUUU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, BUT ALSO GIVE 99% OF YOUR INCOME TO THE GOVERNMENT HUUU

Top kek

He reminds me of that magical time when so many people spent their energy on this, the "atheism versus creationism" days.

Here you go.

Fuck this fag. I don't care if he doesn't believe in religion. I'm atheist and conservative, and hate liberals and "representatives" like this loser that give everyone who isn't religious a bad name.

damn that chart is stupid
>biggest empire falls
>hurr its Christians!

Mogamu puns.

Not to mention that no serious historian accepts the whole "Dark Ages" myth anymore

Brilliant.

What about the dark ages? Was it actually a time that we advanced a lot more than we were told?

Drunken Peasants are hilarious.

TJ's videos are hit/miss. But keep in mind peeps, it's a persona.

Alright, pouring tea on your naked body is one thing...and putting a banana in your ass is another...but pouring milk in your ass/on your thighs and then reaching into your asshole and smearing your feces all over yourself...WHY

More importantly, who the FUCK was this filmed for that found this even remotely arousing?

Yep
strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/

There was also a video where he poured oil on his 1 inch dick
youtu.be/uu1EmF-nsBA

Potassium Posterior

Wrong link, here's a video of his pouring oil on his dick xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist#_tabComments

>tfw when aa has a bigger dick then you.