Should I try to fuck my sister? pic related

Should I try to fuck my sister? pic related

you should send her over to my place

Yes

I just don't know how to go about it

let her "surprise" you while fapping

How would I "let her" do that?

Create a fake online profile, tell her to meet you somewhere, bag her over the head, do your thang, drop her back off at area, then help her out afterwards. Do it so she thinks she was raped but not by you basically

don't lock the door and be loud
maybe try to fap with her pic too

Yes, why are you even asking. Do it fag. Post pics

Say you converted to Islam and fuck her on the counter because the ways she dresses.

Then you'll get a free pass.

Don't be a desperate fucker, you and your sister would never look at the same way again and it would probably ruin your sister/bro relationship.

Go fuck a prostitute if you're that desperate, go visit your closest brothel or chat up some desperate but average looking girls

Kek!

I'm not desperate. I just find her hotter than most girls.

I was able to pull this off by letting my sister use my phone and like any normal person does she opened up my pics and seen a ton of pics I had saved of her. She didn't bring it up immediately, she waited until we had a weekend to drink a little and asked to use my phone again so I let her and she giggled and I was like omg why do you have all these of Me? You can guess the rest of what happened. Our bro/sis relationship is still good, no weirdness.

SHE IS HOTTER THAN MOST GIRLS.

GODDAMN.

And seeing this , you're not totally wrong.

You seriously have a 10/10 sis OP

Please shag the shit out of her

God damn I'm in love

But that ugly thing behind her isn't.

You got kik op?

What's her instagram

Sara Wood v2.0?

Vodka, and borderline game !

The weird thing is that my dad seems to have the hots for her too

What's her kik

That's not weird, she is hot as fuck.

Your dad’s hand is literally grasping her ass, I wouldn’t be surprised if they fool around

I would do the same

What's her instagram

Sorta reminds me of my sister

your dad has at least almost the same breast size

how old she and how old are you, op?

Ask her to use her phone to call yours and while you're "looking" for your phone send her nudes to your phone and delete the history, make sure to actually call your phone once or twice.

She IS hotter than most girls – that's why she's not going to fuck her brother you fucking retard.

Story or pics?