SHUT UP

SHUT UP

agree

Man the instrumental of this track is lovely, too bad he has to fuck it up while talking.

>applicable to several mainstream grime artists

ruff sqwad - functions on the low

WHEN I'M TALKIN TO YOU

its actually dj xtc but dont spoon feed the yutes

STORMZY YOUVE GOTTEN
TEW BIG FER YER BEWTS

yes but it still landed on the Ruff sqwad white label classics

i dont disagree with that but you still know better than to spoon feed people, tsk tsk.

Hey thanks a lot.

congratulations on being able to type "stormzy shut up instrumental" into literally any search engine

thats the first step to being able to actually find /rare/ tracks, its fun looking for your own stuff instead of having people on Sup Forums tell you about it! even if it does just take a simple google search! isnt discovering music fun??

you're a tedious elitist cunt and the sooner you get passed that the better off you'll be

oh hell yeah! i just wanted to have a conversation and you're upset about it already! sheesh calm down pal, its just the internet!

Are you that one guy that stays on the sub tag on omegle and enthusiasticaly wants to talk about animal collective all the time aren't you?

it is just the internet, which is why I'm able to be so honest with you and give you a piece of genuinely good advice
stop being an elitist toolbag, you'll be a lot better off

what? no, i dont even listen to anco. if im on omegle its strictly to show my dick to middle aged men and insinuate that im 18

oh no, my feelings are SO hurt! somebody on Sup Forums is trying to give me life advice because i told him not to spoonfeed people easy to find information! sheesh, maybe i should write it down in my journal. thanks for your sage advice user. i couldnt have done it without you.

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings, I'm genuinely just trying to help you out