This girl Just posted on IG stories a pic of her doing an handjob to a guy while driving. She left her bf 2 days ago...

This girl Just posted on IG stories a pic of her doing an handjob to a guy while driving. She left her bf 2 days ago. Please Sup Forums teach her a lesson

instagram.com/erika_persi/

not your personal army fuck off

not your personal army fag.

/thread

Not your personal fucking army.

not your personal army, and she broke up with you dude. she probly fucked him too. tough shit hope it keeps you up tonight

not your personal army. And also get over her

she needs to learn to post more content

Cucklord wants some justice.
I got a pic of instructions on how to help you out.

Let her have fun.

POST NUDES

he's drivin a bentley
it's okay for him
he's got a new chick after her

What the fuck are you on about?
What lesson?
What's wrong with that?
If she left her boyfriend she can do anything she want.
If you're implying that there's some grace period where that's still unacceptable you're a fucking joke, You don't owe someone you're not committed to anything, much less someone who gave you sufficient cause to end a relationship.
I think it's a little dangerous to get a handie and drive at the same time, but other than that you need to get off your high horse and go fuck yourself.

REPORTED!!! ITS A MINI U CUNT

I knew a friend of some guys I worked with in hotel website shit that had bought a bently specifically to pick up LA soap actresses.

He called it his 'blowjob mobile.' He bought it used after sitting on the same slot-machine in Vegas for three-months in shifts with his mother.

That boy is skinny as fuck and looks like he has no dick. Are all italian men basically women?

You're a little dick faggot.

ah bella troia
based italy here
hope you have more material

The gets speak for themselves

MOTHER FUCKER I SAID POST HER GOD DAMN NUDEZZZ

>those shorts

Lmao you're the loser here Jhonn. Whores gonna whore, no one cares. No potential lulz detected/ personal army request denied.

Let me ask you why you even care tho.

That skinny gayshorts looks like gurl. So i don't think it was handjob since there was a pussy.

Thats a fucking MINI

>her bf
You mean you, don't you?
Leave her alone, move on. She's obviously done with you, now be done with her.

>drives mini
>has tight pants
>dick seems nonexistent
I highly doubt that's a handjob, most likely just fingering, the 'hairy legs' would imply that it's a lesbian.

Tough luck man, you turned her gay.

Forreal they're terrible. Kids these days